Why are you not using arch?

Why are you not using arch?

Attached: archlinux.jpg (619x425, 186K)

I already use HP-UX to over-complicate simple tasks and artificially bolster my sense of technical competence instead.

BTFO

why is first post always best post?

I literally can't install it. Typing pacstarp is beyond me.

But i am i use arxh btq did you kn jo wi u se arcj linus and did i tell you i use arch im a super 1338 haxxor lol thats xause i use arch woooooow

>pacstarp

I prefer Kali, I get more of the tools I need packaged right into the system. What's more ideal than that?

not being a streetshitter

Installing windows

wooosh

wooosh

Because gentoo is better

arch-chrooosh

Because I have work to do.

Honestly, because between work, gf, jiu jitsu, and riding my motorcycle I just don't have the time to put in the work to figure it all out. I use manjaro to get the best of both worlds. I really don't think there's anything wrong with either approach and the world needs more people using and developing Arch, Gentoo, Slack, LFS, etc...

Manjaro is arch

Ya I know. When I said "best of both worlds" I meant I can "use" Arch while not having to worry about the details.

Manjaro is actually the best beginner linux distro imo. You get the simplicity of a already put together system combined with one of the best package managers out there.

On a totally unrelated note; What motorcycle do you ride?

Yeah for sure. I'm loving it! I've used stock Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora and Crunchbang back when it was still a thing. I actually enjoyed Crunchbang a lot but Manjaro definitely takes the cake and Pacman is great imo.

I don't ride anything special unfortunately. Just an old 2008 Ninja 500 (EX 500). Do you ride too?

is manjaro stable? last time i tried it was buggy as fuck and i couldnt handle it, switched back to debian, now on solus

Attached: atticus-finch.jpg (538x396, 52K)

I'm not the user you asked the question to but I've had nearly 0 issues with it. The only problem I've ran into (I use KDE) is the screen-locker breaks and I have to login through the term but the next update or two fixed it.

I don't ride unfortunately but I really want to get motorcycle driving license.

Manjaro is just as stable as arch

It's definitely worth it. It's incredible fun, exhilarating and calming all at the same time.I'd recommen taking the MSF course (if you're in the USA) or an overseas equivalent before getting your license. It helped me feel a lot more confident before jumping on two-wheels for real.

Northern Europe. Here we have special licenses for motorcycles, A (heavy), A2 (medium-sized) and A1 (light).

Slack and LFS are learning experiences but frankly they're not serious distros