Why do people here hate on intelligent female programmers...

Why do people here hate on intelligent female programmers? Do they not know that smart women are more likely to be pure virgins than your typical stupid slut?

( gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php )

Literally only 20% of female students at MIT even masturbate.

Attached: Anna.png (220x336, 87K)

what the fuck are you talking about user no one with at least 2 brain cells hates intelligent female programmers just bc they're female

You had so much potential to pick a non-crap image to go with your post.

Attached: Kurisu.jpg (344x500, 18K)

your waifu's shit, op's waifu is hot

S T I C C

>intelligent female programmers
>intelligent female
haha, i lold

I'd be interested to find that chart that looked at divorce rates based on prior partners, and to see what would happen if you corrected for intelligence.

It might be as simple as partner count in a woman and divorce rate both being a consequence of high intelligence.

>no one with at least 2 brain cells

About 80% of Jow Forums's userbase has 1 brain cell.

This is a seriously depressing graph. A teenage male with an IQ of 60 is more likely to have gotten laid than one with an IQ of 120.

Attached: depression.png (730x358, 29K)

Getting laid is about confidence and action, both of which are easy to project if you don't think.
Which is honestly the best advice I can give about getting laid. Don't think, just do.

yup, we hate stupid girls not smart ones. We literally never seen a smart one online

>Literally only 20% of female students at MIT even masturbate.
How do they get this information? I imagine a simple survey could have a lot of false reports

>Why do people here hate on intelligent female programmers?
I don't, I hate on retards, and most female """programmers""" tend to be fucking retards.
More than half of the research team I'm working with are women and they all outclass me by a fucking mile. It's got nothing to do with tits or !tits, but the ugly ass virgin nerd is probably gunna work a lot harder than the stacey because one will get lots and lots of positive feedback and attention and the other won't get shit without putting his soul on the line, so.

Because smart women hate me even more than the dumb ones.

user! Didn't you hear the latest? We now use adversarial deepfake AIs to craft plausible statistics from thin air! It's so much more advanced and efficient than empiricism!

i just dont tend to hear about them because they usually focus on programming instead of other vapid shit

> Literally only 20% of female students at MIT even masturbate.
Lel. How did they get that information?

Was it "wanna participate in a quick survey?" "eh, ok..." "so, do you masturbate, and how often often?"

That's quite the character to post when talking about respecting whaman

Attached: Screenshot_20181018_234410.png (371x571, 288K)

Bestooooo and man of culture

>tfw too smart to get laid

why'd you post crap too then

BAZINGA! I'm an incel because I'm a genius :)

None of those she-faggots will admit to doing anything normal for fear of not being the special snowflake they think they are, you're as slow as they are

Most female programmers only exist at workplace because of inclusion and not because of their skills.

>intelligent
>female
Pick one

Smarter men are looking to marry and have kids, and not simply get their dick wet.

it's okay user, maybe you'll get laid some day, you're just waiting for the right time :)

I've had sex with two women (or one woman and a girl, depending on whether you consider a 16 year old a woman), and I can say with confidence that pussy is the most overrated thing in the history of mankind. Dicks exist to make children, not plug damp holes.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think perhaps you're giving most of the Jow Forums denizens who post in threads like these far too much credit.