Linux for Windows

What's the easiest and most straightforward way to do it? Ideally I want it to make functions accessible straight from the command line and be able to be uninstalled all at once, unlike Cygwin, which plants itself and will basically never be fully removed afterwards

Attached: Do-XICIV4AE2h0i.png (1200x800, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.setup.uninstall-all
chocolatey.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wsl? its not exactly "straight from the command line" but you literally just have to enter bash and you're set

I guess that's fair, I was hoping for something that was more, go straight into command prompt and type "make" or "wget" or something.

I guess I was hoping for something more minimalist

i made kpop on Jow Forums a thing

what have i done!

Attached: 1537755323628.webm (720x1280, 2.64M)

I love Yein so much

Attached: nzqzv4lvfok11.jpg (1365x2048, 345K)

kys

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...dogs I smell?
fixd

dead joke

No, you got cygwin, WSL, or ported commands that have to be individually installed.

WSL is the best option then, definitely

Wonder if we could proceed to have a daily /kpg/ on Jow Forums by stealthy making OP some technology related question?

Attached: candy_pop_dance.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

>unlike Cygwin, which plants itself and will basically never be fully removed afterwards
Brainlet detected.

I'm really not good with this stuff, I'd really prefer to have something with an uninstall function

that guy in the back is cute

>What's the easiest and most straightforward way to do it?
I've heard you can just install Linux distributions from the appstore or something on Windows. Can't you just do that?

Attached: TWICE - My Name (2017 MAMA in Japan 2017.11.29).webm (632x1080, 2.95M)

>deleting folder is not simple enough

cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.setup.uninstall-all

>deleting folder
>implying it isn't actually all this shit

Windows Store > type "ubuntu", enjoy

>implying you did anything to require any of that except deleting folder and shortcuts

And if Ubuntu is not to your liking, they also serve many different Linux flavors by now.

chocolatey.org/

install git for windows. comes with vim, find, ls, grep and all that shit. you can set it to add these tools to PATH

You want minimalist?
Get rid of windows and install a distro.