Why haven't you deleted your google account

why haven't you deleted your google account

Attached: google deleted.png (737x317, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/params
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>""""""""deleted""""""""

Working on it currently

I did, years ago

I don't own one, faggot.
also,

Don't you need one for jewtube?

not for viewing...

Pretty much

This is a problem only to americans where companies have the freedom to lie to their customers.

lol what kind of stupid fucking niggerfaggot ever had a google account?

I like to convince myself that I have disabled all tracking and set my privacy to a maximum.

What about viewing age restricted content?

Cause botnet is my life.

I have an android tablet

Attached: 1539819851750.png (242x314, 44K)

Because I never had one.

...and? Use F-Droid and Yalp.

why deleting my botnet account when I'm still on their botnet OS

I have lots of stuff hooked to that email

>Your Google account has been deleted
>b-but you can still recover it (because we didn't actually delete it).

Newpipe for android viewing and mpv for desktop. No need for an account to see age restricted videos.

Flash a ROM.

P A R A N O I A
A
R
A
N
O
I
A

I have user, about 2 months ago I did.
But fucking jewgle is still able to try to recover my account.
Fucking jewgle just forget my fucking data already.
Help anons, how can I achieve that jewgle forgets my data?????

Attached: 1536153051069.jpg (243x250, 5K)

I haven't used a google account in over 6 months. I use RSS for youtube subscriptions. It's even better than their stupid subscription box.

good for you pajeet

I love Google and its services because it makes my life easier

I know I'm gonna get shit for this, seeing I'm on Jow Forums.

But, I legit have nothing to hide, nothing I'd want to keep private, for the most part, and the most devastating thing that can happen to me, is something embarrassing getting leaked, like, maybe a fetish or something.

So, why should I care about telemetry?

it's time to go back

>Doesn't know how to change the get request
Retard

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say."

because gmail is the best reliable e-mail service

See, I get that it's about principle, but you fags are the last people to have principles since you do questionable shit all the damn time.

That's usually the case with people who are loud and righteous.

Attached: 1517288805172.png (571x618, 41K)

You're still being tracked either which way. I'd rather not have a target hovering over my head for acting like a paranoid faggot.

>doing questionable things prevents you from having any sort of principles about anything, ever
?????

This is pretty much my only excuse.
I'd love to hear suggestions.

can you describe to me the way i'm being tracked? i use a free software OS on both my phone and computer and don't use any google or other botnet products or services

protonmail

I mean, man has got to have a code, but if the telemetry doesn't harm me personally, why should I got out of my way and inconvenient myself to rid myself of it?

Which, btw, is why most of these companies with they questionable behavior get away with it, because the average consumer doesn't care enough to use the much less convenient alternatives, if people cared, they can force these for-profit companies to quit those habits by voting with their wallets and their service choices, etc.

It's not just about principle. Google's products are unironically BAD. I bet your fucking ass people only use Google search out of pure habit. I got so fucking tired of their rigged search results that I just switched. Don't even miss them.

Pretty much the only Google things I use on a daily basis are Youtube and Recaptcha (fuck this captcha by the way). And like I said, Youtube supports RSS so you don't even need an account to keep up.

Hooktube, my firend

You can also use a userscript to view 18+ content without logging in. There are a few out there.

Barring that you can always youtube-dl.

lmao at the thought of companies magically not lying to people bc muh eu

Attached: 1539761905703-g.png (640x640, 57K)

What's another good search engine, 'cause desu, you mentioning habit just makes me think that's why I use google, what do you recommend I use? Duck Duck go?

Also, like I said here , sometimes it's about convenience desu, at least for me.

Been using DuckDuckGo for two years. It's a joy to use. You can even configure your search query with URL parameters. Just configure the search engine URL in your browser and never touch a setting ever again.
duckduckgo.com/params

The good ones are ko=s to disable the header messages, k1=-1 to turn off ads, and kav=1 for infinite scroll.

Literally anything that isn't Jewgle. DDG, Startpage, SearX, even fucking Bing. Just ditch Jewgle.

You can't use it anymore and they keep all the information anyway
Lose/lose
Only winning move is to never play to begin with

this is only true if you are an amerimutt whose government allows corporations to outright lie to their citizens

>But I've already given them everything!

So you've already given Google your phone number and address and date of birth? They already know your schools and job and hobbies? Why close the gate when the horse has bolted?

>You'll change jobs
>You'll move house.
>Your interests will change.
>Your friends will change.
>You'll get married/divorced/have children.
>You could even change your name or get married and change your surname.

Sure, the data they have today will still be valid in a week. But in six months? A year? Five years? The sooner you cut off advertisers from up to date information, the sooner it'll be out of date. Their databases will say you still like Linkin Park and Jackass unless you tell them otherwise. They'll also miss out on your patterns over time, not knowing the path of your history and making their future predictions inaccurate.

Why don't newfags read the wiki?

I use
>keep
>drive
>hangouts
>gmail
>maps

So far, I've started using omninotes instead, but Google makes it a bitch to export notes. I've been also working on setting up an email server and a nextcloud server, so that'll free me up soon. If anyone knows any decent alternatives to hangouts+voice and maps, please let me know.

What a pathetic strawman. What kind of "questionable shit" do you think "we" do?

Why should I?

Yandex has been objectively better, result-wise, for months now. Their reverse image search in particular is not even comparable. You can easily use it through a metasearch engine such as searx if you're concerned about muh evil Russians.
Just like Windows, Google (the engine) isn't worth using anymore, not so much because of privacy and security, but especially because they have become objectively shit functionality-wise.

>free software OS on my phone
qualcomm laughs at you

Hardware backdoors don't contradict that the OS itself is FOSS.

it's not hardware backdoors
even the software that interfaces with the hardware is nonfree

The ecosystem just works desu
Especialy now that calendar, notes, gmail and todo got integrated within eachother

>what is a free kernel
you're embarassing yourself Ieddit

It's because ANYTHING can potentially be used against you, even if you don't think so right now. Even something as simple as "having a fetish" can cost you a job if it gets public and you're unlucky.
Besides, as other people have said, it's also a matter of principle.

Maybe you're not into video games, but what do you do for gaming if you ditched windows all-together?

Most of my devices are linux except my gaming desktop, still on windows.

Not that guy, I haven't ditched it completely, but I have a Windows VM with GPU passthrough on my desktop with Gahnoo/Linux (only physical OS) for modern gayms and other software such as Ableton, and the performance is quite good.
With this setup, you avoid the annoyances of dual booting and contain the security/telemetry issues of Windows, since you keep it locked down in a sandbox just to run some software.

They can't lie in their terms of service or eula. BetterHelp just demonstrated it pretty hard.

>drivers only exist in the kernel
retard

You remove like 8 characters from the URL and it lets you watch it, retard. Why are you even on Jow Forums?