So what's your IQ?

So what's your IQ?

Attached: 1535752029659.png (1280x850, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com
github.com/minexew/Shrine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice bait, void is for bronie boomers

I use MacOS because I value my time.

i use macos to develop linux patches for my embedded device which has almost no operating sysem. guess i'm low IQ

>average person uses Gentoo
You're a fucking retard.

There is no correlation between IQ and OS used. Also, IQ measures how good one can learn stuff, EQ is much more important in todays world. EQ is even more important for being succesfull at any job these days. Without EQ you are just a retard who wont be heard by anyone, no matter how high your IQ is.

>operating sysem

Attached: 1539701927688.png (1177x1024, 42K)

my device has a kernel and a very thin veneer of an API which can technically be considered an operating system because it does some things that an operating system does

>Also, IQ measures how good one can learn stuff, EQ is much more important in todays world. EQ is even more important for being succesfull at any job these days
cringe and bluepilled IQlet cope. Jordan Peterson, a PhD psychologist, says that IQ is the most important factor for success.

Why would one use slackware these days?

OH NO NO NO

>nice bait, void is for bronie boomers
But they are doing a great job compared to the tranny in the Gentoo repository and secretly kicked their leader who was a faggot and took over

There are so many things worong with that graph, it's not even slightly funny.

You are saying normies (who, by definition of a bell curve, are at 100) use Gentoo.

if any OS is NPC OS, it's Windows

Graph says I'm a genius, how come I feel like an idiot?

0 on desktop

80 on laptop

dunning kruger effect says if you feel dumb you're smart :^)

Was tested at over 150, on stanford-binet, age 17. I highly doubt its that high now at age 37. Maybe 135 at best

off the charts

I think you used the wrong graph for this one user

>haiku

Attached: 1491855305599.jpg (323x323, 74K)

Who is this tranny? I wanna see her cute boipucci.

>There is no correlation between IQ and OS used

Attached: ncta.png (500x400, 14K)

wtf is the tree icon in between openbsd and plan9?

t. NPC

5_5

Fixed that for you OP

Attached: 1539933058172.png (1280x850, 155K)

>windows literally used by every retarded pajeet compared to 1% linux autists
>marginal difference
If anything, this picture only proves that freetards have a strong case of the Dunning Kruger.

>average IQ is in the centre
>macos and windows are all the way to the left
Are you trying to say that only the dumbest 0.1% of the population uses the operating systems?

Attached: 1429015519931.png (453x435, 162K)

>Linux
Mainly computer enthusiasts and professionals, no surprise
>OSX
Mainly rich normies. Positive correlation between iq and income.
>windows
Average and poor normies, iq income correlation

I don't think it's the fact smart people choose OSX, it's just that only rich people generally can afford it, leading to a higher average IQ.

REUTERS - A team of scientists at MIT have discovered a link between desktop operating system choice and several serious social and mental disorders. The team did a wide-ranging survey across three states of 20,000 males and 10,000 female users ages 18 to 25, drawn from users of three popular desktop operating systems; Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X and Linux. The volunteers were divided into groups according to their operating system and subjected to a series of tests meant to determine their individual IQs as well as cognitive, social and behavioural abnormalities.

The results of the testing showed that the group with the highest mean IQ by some margin was the Linux test group, averaging at 117, levels expected of good undergraduate students.The Windows and Apple groups averaged at 103 and 101 respectively, well within expected ranges. The Linux group showed highly elevated levels of several socio-cognitive disorders including several linked to pedophilia and violent outbursts, while the Apple group seemed to be the most socially adjusted. The Apple group were also determined to be more likely to be musicians or consider themselves artists and had a higher proportion of homosexuals, at 43%, than either the Windows or Linux groups, who were both closer to the expected average of 9%.

Attached: 1362824779975.png (321x234, 159K)

Arch linux user here, my IQ 200+

>babbys first argumentum ad populum
How about I slap your shit

>a team of MIT niggers
ftfy

Go make your bed and redpill some women user

31 1/6

Attached: cry.jpg (186x356, 10K)

>muh Jordan Peterson

I'm going to go from 80 to 150 with my minor laptop soon, what am I in for?

Laugh of the week for me.

Thanks

145, Windows 10

>EQ is more important
Please do the human race a favor and kys.

Jordan Peterson is a fraud. You'd know this if he weren't the only psychologist you have heard/read.

Phone poster on android so highly mentally impaired.

enjoy your SJW/Nogames TOP KEK

141 and I use Windows

>around 130
>mostly use BSDs and System Vs on the *nix side
>unironically interested in trying inferno
really makes me think

>Majority of people don't converse with themselves internally
>Majority of people use Windows

hmmm....

Blindly hating Apple is the most NPC thing of all time.

People arent going to know what TempleOS is two years time

Attached: 1507439789266.png (363x296, 136K)

The human race has evolved because we can work together on a high level. EQ plays a huge role in this.

NOOOOOoooOOOOooOoooo

Attached: 1459888052016.jpg (636x636, 23K)

Except no one "blindly" hates Apple. They all hate it for perfectly valid reasons.

not if we past down the legend to our childrens

These are additive, right?

wat is dis

Attached: Untitled.png (89x89, 11K)

I don't know desu.

i'm using arch and void so my iq seems to be about 170

Haha faggot.

Yes, why?

Only main OS counts.

tineye.com

What is it with trannies and leadership positions in niche groups?

>ITT: People thinking this is an IQ chart

It's an autism chart. If you look at it that way it makes more sense. The only thing I disagree with is you need to move Gentoo a higher and Arch a lot higher.

Attached: 1521700966977.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Attention makes their barely working penises to tingle.

EQ is a meme and no respectable psychologist takes it seriously.

Windows, MacOS, arch, jewbuntu, fedora, Debian void, gentoo, slackware, haiku, virginBSD, chadBSD, Plan9/Inferno, TempleOS.

How did you guys do? What ones did I miss?

I'm serious. There are way too many trannies in leadership positions of niche groups. They are less than 1% of the world's population. How did this happen?

They want attention. You know attention whores, right? Bitches who live and die trying to catch people's gaze.
Now imagine a male attention whore. Because it's male, they are more likely to be perseverant in their goals, a little bit of autism or inner drive you could say. So unlike women, they will not stop even when reaching their goal, climbing to where bitches can't because of being bitches.
Add insanity and they start making retarded decisions like chopping their dicks, taking hormones, getting HIV and so on, but in their mind that's good because more people will now look at them.
It's a never ending cycle of degeneracy. I can't even tell if they're truly evil or not because of how they behave. They're like wildlife, husks of instinct. That coral whore do seem evil, but hawks seem evil too when they hunt the cute rodent. Unlike wildlife however, trannies don't fulfill a role in any ecosystem, and never will unless it's to undermine existing enviroments.

I've been wonderong about this too, there are way too many traps in programming in particular. Too many compared to the population, it just doesn't compute.

>I value my time
>I post on Jow Forums
Pick one and only one

I use android, so +160

>145 IQ
>Uses OS created by the canadian king of coroutines himself, the man generics fear, rob pike

Attached: MEOW.jpg (480x640, 60K)

And they're all almost from the US. Makes me wonder about their culture.

psychology in general is bullshit pseudoscience
Jordan Peterson is too proud of himself

Funny work user, did you write that just now?

Fedora for people that actually have a job.

>operating sysem

Plan9 is so elite that it's out of the scale.

Tell me, how using gentoo as your main os makes you better than someone using arch/ubuntu?

Arrogance is the sure path to defeat.

If TempleOS could connect to the internet I wouldn't use anything else.

HOOOOOOOOOOOR DOOOOOOOOR USE TINEYE BUCKO HAHA IM SO EBIN XD

>I wouldn't use anything else.
Liar.
github.com/minexew/Shrine

Oh shit, I didn't know about this. Mark my words, I'm gonna use this.

>Shows IQ chart, says it's an IQ chart
>Derp me no understand me think it autism.
Ftfy.

Attached: 1539782345265_0.jpg (286x429, 28K)

>Mark my words, I'm gonna use this.
Liar.

based and redpilled

>all

being poor isn't valid reason

Attached: 1514024057635.jpg (1543x1360, 395K)

Good point, I never thought about that.

More like the man who fears generics.

inferno

SEETHING Applefags.
btw I make more than you ever will.

what is that chart suppose to be about?
number of people?
but no one uses gentoo.

> uses lincux
> high IQ
pick one

>TempleOS 3 standard deviations to the schitzo left.
Unironically TempleOS is the easiest thing to use and install. HolyC has even less language features than standard C and is more uniform in how your code gets interpreted. Literally babby tier.

Unless you're talking native installation on anything that isn't the commodore.

Absolutely KEK

This actually makes sense. Apple is a status symbol and shows your social status. This means overall more virtue signalling and people swayed by social pressure will buy apple products. And we all know Linux users have autism.

Attached: 455.png (324x362, 58K)