He cant afford a fucking PHONE!!!!

>he cant afford a fucking PHONE!!!!

hahahahhahahaahah

incel

Attached: 519395-iphone-xs-max.jpg (810x456, 154K)

>beauty gate
>charge gate
>notch
>closed os
>slowing down
Nice bait

>bragging about a $1000 device
uh..okay?
How was your first summer job?

Why the fuck are all iPhone problems """gates"""? I know why they call things diseases, because they're covering up the fact that they made a build quality mistake and trying to fool the simple minded iDrones into thinking they're not design flaws and merely a """disease""" your phone can catch. But where did the gate meme originate from?

I don't need one

Watergate, you fucking underage

Mate 20 Pro is objectively a better phone and it costs less.

I don't know what that is

Who's saying we can't afford an iphone? I just don't want to burn $1000 on a toy that I can get the same functionality from a $500-$300 device.

That's why i called you underage, because you can't possibly not be underage if you don't know about one of yhe biggest scandals in american history

I don't give a shit about (((American))) history.

I wish. Being able to drop couple thousands on phone but not having anything that would justify it sucks much more than being a poorfag.

Dude, are you for real? I knew this is a zoomer board with all the /v/irgins and Jow Forumstards flooding it but this is too much.

we figured ….

Attached: Screenshot_20171111-174018.jpg (682x937, 427K)

Not previous poster, but neither do i give a fuck about US history. And neither does half of americans, it seems.

I couldn't give any fucks about it either but some of the bits are world history, especially because the Burgers affected the world quite a bit with their cancer for the last half of the century.

>everyone on this site is American
>everyone should care about those degenerates

Watergate is not a global incident. Fuck off mutt.

Not him but it had global repercussions

>can't
>don't want to

eat SAGE and die motherfucker

Found the irrelevant shitskin shitholes.

Let me get this straight, you are prideful in the fact your coutries misdeeds are broadcasted to the rest of the world, and subsequentially is the hotbed of international hedonism?

based zoomer

It must suck to be so poor you can't afford monthly payments of $30 that you take it out on people on this board.

For your first point, it can't be helped. The entire western world outsources their military and protection to the US, so of course we're in the spotlight.

For your second point, most European countries are worse in that way