Get your daily challenge

Proof you're worthy to be on Jow Forums, de/g/enerated code monkey

Attached: Challenges.png (3840x2160, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/ryukoposting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolling.

I want to make /po/ things, but well, let's roll

Rolling ~

Roll

Roll

Roll

rollin

roll

wow i'm in the 70's
computers how do they work?

roll

Ass.

Got nothing better to do (besides studying for midterms)

roll

rolling

But user, I am a brainlet…
But I'll at least try.

What the everloving fuck.
I don't even know where to start. I don't have a real one for reference.

roll

Roll

Roll

ez

Roll

Rol

rolling rolling rolling

checking

>Display MBR contents

I just googled, it's just a shell command. Rolling again

I'm not doing it but rolling anyway.

roll

I literally have nothing better to do so rolling

Roll

REEEEEE i did this already

rolling

Motorola

how the fuck do you roll this? If your post ends in 128 do you pick 128, 28, or 8

Roll

Roll, although I'm a weak programmer so probably won't finish it

Attached: hacker2.jpg (800x535, 43K)

rolling

>100 rolls
>0 solutions
Lmao neo Jow Forums

Always last 3.
If the first digit is not 1, it's 0.
Likewise - if the first digit is 1, digit 2 and 3 cannot be greater than 45.

As somebody that has only worked with basic scripts for personal use, I've got a simpleton question. The fuck you challenges are to be re-rolled, right?

They see me Rollin

is rolling (last three digits modulo 145)+1? That's the only way that makes sense
the image should have instructions for rolling to make it unambigous

Roll

rolling. I got my compiler project anyways, but a little fun on the side would be nice

wtf I'm on my final year of CS and most of these are impossible

rolling... bored af

nothing is impossible, although effort required is wildly inconsistent
wolfenstein clone vs turing machine simulator. The latter is an evening project, the former is a weeks long project. Unless the idea is to just add swastikas to an existing open source fps and call it a day

Rolling

roll

Thats an extreme bias towars double didgits

rollan

fresh off the boat, rolling anyway
easy pls

Roll

I could probably do this, but I don't really like html/js. Maybe I'll just go down the list doing green items then start over with yellow.

please be gentle

roll

POO OUT MY MOUTH

Roll

Roll,

r o l l a n

>Have done before:
15, 18, 44, 46, 47, 58. 66. 79, 84, 126, 140
19 but for Jow Forums not booru
29 with OpenCV and Tesseract OCR integration (this one was for work so I guess it doesn't count, it's fucking cool though)
>Currently doing
A tiny embedded RTOS with a POSIX interface
>On the back burner until I actually understand what I'm doing
A compiler for a concurrent functional language I designed, it's kinda like an orgy of Erlang, Rust, and Common Lisp

Attached: 1538703852163.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

Roll

post github

I feel like a brianlet in comparison :( how did you gather the knowledge and time to do those projects?

rell

those aren't hard, in one day you can code 18 , 44, 46, 47, 66
140 is something that you learn in programming 1 in engineering, so maybe you can do it with the others.
Don't feel bad and do it, you can, user

Ok

gitlab.com/ryukoposting
I'm not posting the one with my real name on it, sorry desu

I do these things because I'm too much of a lazy and uninteresting fuck to have original ideas of my own. Wish I had a comfy programming job, it's so sad living without a purpose.

roll

a lot of the ones I listed are pretty trivial. I'm actually changing majors to computer engineering, I'm an electrical engineering major right now so literally everything I know is from fucking around and finding out what works and what doesn't. All I actually know is how to bang my head against a wall hard enough that I leave a dent.

rollD(10);

I graduated from brainlet university with a dual major in CompSci and Comp Engineering, and I am painfully regretting not choosing a better university. I’ve got skills to learn more, but this uni didn’t teach all I need to know some are still very difficult for me (never built a compiler, our uni didn’t even teach Linux in its OS, etc). Could just be all colleges, but I felt that the theory should have been implemented side by side with programming when applicable.

Coolest thing I built was a functional program of Dynamic Axis Scaling which takes a given min and max and outputs a min and max value that charts cleanly to integers based on a power. I.e. (33, 202) power 10 -> (20,220).

Roll

Boring. Reroll

Even worse...
Fuck it I'll just make a compiler again

Roll

im bored so rolling

roll

rawlinggggg

pls

already done it, roll again

Rabble

reee rolling

Roll

Attached: DooMer.jpg (1113x1200, 291K)

rolling

Fuck that shit. I'm not some baby putting blocks through holes. Reroll.

Rolleroni

rolling

plot twist
nobody does it

FUCK

>tfw i know it would take me the entire weekend to figure some of these out
>tfw some of them would take 30 minutes

no way im doing this.. wouldnt even know how to start.. want something to pass the time while i dont feel like working with React/API, not a rabbit hole i'll get lost in

Ok lets go.

I'm this guy luckily landed on a green one to try. I started looking up color charts and hex/rgb codes, but had to break to run errands and make dinner. The task is:
>Generate a complementary color from any input color
Implementation would be easy if I hardcode all the values (defining red = 255, 0, 0 or #ff0000, etc. for all colors), and making some fuckhuge if statement or switch, but that doesn't seem like the right play here. So I'm looking at what might be applied as far as number shifting or replacement. I'm a straight nub that wouldn't know where to begin for most of the OP list, but I've done some of these as examples to practice code concepts (fizzbuzz, text to binary, getting digits out of pi).

Roll

for somebody in their final year of CS a wolf3d clone shouldn't take multiple weeks

Start with what a complement is (define it very well). Hint: complements are equally distant from grey.

Roll

roll

Thanks user. It's late here so I'll have to finish this tomorrow, but I appreciate the lead.