pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 107.jpg (921x921, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tex.stackexchange.com/questions/289477/underfull-hbox-badness-10000
hardforum.com/forums/h-ard-ocp-front-page-news.116/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why doesn't this get rid of all the annoying warnings after compilation? Urls have long-strings-like-this in them btw.
tex.stackexchange.com/questions/289477/underfull-hbox-badness-10000

Why doesn't the OP remove the arrows in the pasta he uses for the thread?

Did you even read your link?

>Why doesn't the OP remove the arrows in the pasta he uses for the thread?
I do sometimes. Just lazy, desu.

Yeah, it works against slashes, but for me it doesn't appear to work against dashes.

Is there a deep learning voice changer yet? I want to become a Virtual YouTuber but right now it is only possible if you were born a female in real life.

Attached: 4chan vtuber winner.jpg (2040x1715, 580K)

i want to nakadashi that loli

I wanna fug Jow Forums-chan.
If only Hiroshimoot hadn't pozzed her, filled her with disease.

Attached: 21492416.jpg (250x250, 18K)

She wouldn't be so happy if she was actually gang raped.

Will my 720p anime look better in a 1080p or 4K screen of the same size?

Attached: 1449035420101.gif (388x460, 1.2M)

No

But she is not getting gangraped, so let her be happy you moron.

How long is a 1st gen chromecast power cable? Tried googling several things but get a bunch of bullshit.

Attached: extron.jpg (1200x900, 289K)

that was not a yes/no question

Attached: aikatsu+aoi+kiriya+edit+ai+mai+mi+sad+face+avatar.png (573x634, 352K)

not that long, maybe 2 meters

>Will my 720p anime look better
>No

It will look like shit either way so it doesn't really matter. Go for the 4k.

thanks. What a heaping pile of shit that thing is

Why does she have a hole?

Great question! I actually went to designer college and in order to make something normal look futuristic, simply cut out parts from it.

I want to move the firefox appdata's content to my HDD instead of the SSD with a very fresh win 7 install. If I make a junction point connecting the SSD's Mozilla-related AppData folders to the mozilla folders of my HDD of the old installation (after the SSD's fresh win7 install and I didn't format my hard drive because I got lots of stuff in), will Firefox recognize the profile/etc files that are already there?

what was that app called made by someone here that had to do with USBs?

Is it ok to load groceries into my car before paying for them?

i want to nakadashi yukari

Because reasons.

Attached: 1539787976740.png (498x800, 101K)

If I've made a volume with Veracrypt, is it possible to make it larger or would I need to create an entirely new one?

It's not illegal to carry items in your pockets, but it is illegal to try and leave the store with them without purchasing first. Sometimes I like to act like an animal and physically eat the groceries in store, which also isn't illegal as long as you pay for them afterwards. Unless your car is inside the grocery store you might end up getting your name smeared the same way Kevin McCallister did when he had the toothbrush.

Damn I want to have sex with that loli

What's best video player (like MPC-HC) for RPi?

Any way to make it so calendar notifications will not wake the screen in Android?

I use Tasker to automatically silence my phone when I turn my bedroom lights off but these stupid calendar notifications often will pop up and silently keep my screen on all damn night wasting my battery

for me to stick my ponos into

mpv

I'm 19 years old and left school at 17, doing nothing since
I want to get into cyber security but was told to learn languages and networking first, which I'm doing
What language would be the best to start with? I failed math hard and got confused by floatpoint and integer when I had a look at python
This post is not a joke

Attached: 1539969205451.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>will anime look better in situation A or B
>no

>which also isn't illegal as long as you pay for them afterwards
Nope. You dont own the product until you pay for it, opening the product,even if you intend on paying for it is illegal. You're consuming a product you haven't paid for. Grocery stores are not rental services nor are they a good faith business'. After you have paid for the product you may consume it even in the store, till then its theft and i have detained and had people arrested for doing so.

t. Cashier/Manger for 15 years.

Go to the app tab and forbid it from using notifications.

How plausible is it to self-teach statistics in order to get a cozy data science job? I've studied a good amount of calculus but stayed away from stats and got a meme degree instead.

Upscaling will look like shit no matter what format you upscale from and in to.
Fucking learn critical thinking

I kinda don't mind it notifying when my phone is during waking hours but will it still make a noise?

Yes, but people usually don't care about it (at least where I live), especially if it's a case where a mother opens a bottle to give her thirsty kid something to drink.

Actually now that I think of it I can probably just toggle this behavior with the same tasker profile I use to inflict silence upon it so I'll prolly just do that...

Reposting because I can't really find much info anywhere.
My laptop battery says it's fully charged but the laptop instantly turns off when I unplug it. These are the results from BatteryInfoView. Is it fucked? Can I do anything to fix it?

Attached: battery info.png (1284x654, 87K)

a) I'm not the guy who asked the question
b) He didn't ask if it'll look good, he asked what looks better. Even if you think both options look like shit, one can still look better than the other.

I care about it. You'd be surprised how many people "forget" they ate an entire family sized bag of cheetos and leftthe bag hidden under their cart.
Or opening a 6 pack of coke and conveniently only paying for 1 12 oz bottle instead of the 12 pack.
That shit dont fly with me or anyone in my store. Or any other managers that i know in other stores.
>waaw aaa my baby
You could have brought a drink from your house in a sippe cup, now couldnt you?

No sympathy

help or my dad is gonna beat the snot out of me

>I'm not the guy who asked the question
Dont interject your self in to conversations you know nothing of or arent involvedin.
>one can still look better than the other.
They will LITERALLY look like the same shit in either resolution.
Anime is streamed from the broadcasting system in japan in 720p native. Upscaling to 1080p will scale up to be the same exact shit as if you did it on 4k, you're just doubling the resolution each time. Each time doubling garbage in to more garbage

Again, fuck off and learn how to interpret things posted for your self

give up now. there's no use in trying to do something you will never be good at. it is a waste of time. try finding another skill you may or may not have (such as patty flipping or cash register opening).

what a faggy defeatist attitude
my incredible brain can be molded to whatever programming language you recommend

*snap*

Join the military. Cyber security is useless if you don't have a security clearance.

What degree?

>Dont interject your self in to conversations you know nothing of or arent involvedin.
Fuck off. Go use a private chatroom if you can't handle other people responding to your posts.

computational linguistics

Greetings from under a rock. Where does Jow Forums go for tech news? I mainly wanna hear about any exciting innovations.
>inb4 Jow Forums just gets news from Jow Forums

As others have said, it'll look about equally bad either way, however, assuming this question regards a PC used for other tasks, and not a television, 4K entails a whole lotta headaches you don't have to deal with at 1080p.

If it's a PC, unless it's beastly and really wanna be ready for the future, and are willing to put in the extra time and effort to make it work, go with the 1080p.

If it's a TV, midas well go 4K, as it's not going to entail much more work on your part, and you'll be ready to show off that slowly but steadily increasing library of 4K nature shows.

KEK. Dunno man, can you learn actual languages pretty easily?
If you're pretty good at math, maybe take a mid-level stats course.

>Where does Jow Forums go for tech news?
pcper podcast on youtube.
hardforum.com/forums/h-ard-ocp-front-page-news.116/

Neither, 1080 and 2160 will both look just as bad as each other when it comes to blurring your 720 anime, although depending on screen size 2160 could hide the blurring better. Ideally what you want is 1440p, which is also referred to as quad hd because it is the same as four 720p screens.

>KEK. Dunno man, can you learn actual languages pretty easily?
Yep, pretty much the only reason I decided on this was because I already had a bunch of credits from foreign language classes and thus could graduate a year early (and intellectual enjoyment, for whatever that's worth lmao).

Guess I'll probably just have to sit in on some community college courses or something.

Then dont make widdle baby posts with numbered lists and pointing you weren't involved in the original conversation to start with

please help

Attached: clap.png (500x386, 86K)

I wish Trump had given Yeb! a job.

Ever since I did the new Windows 10 update, my WiFi connection has been garbage
A Google search tells me this has been a problem for others as well

I tried uninstalling the update (which only sort of fixed it), and stopped the Windows Update service, but it installed the update again anyway

Am I just fucked?

What running app do you faggots use? I just want something that tracks distance and time. Every single popular I've tried is half a cult and full of intrusive bloated bullshit.

>successfully clone system into a virtual machine, with only the C: drive, works ok
>But VMware Tools won't install
>probably because the original temp folders aren't on C: but D:, which doesn't exist on the cloned VM
>likely also because the original system doesn't have an optical drive and VMware Tool need that for some reason. Adding one to the VM doesn't work.
>also can't add a D: drive to the VM for some reason
>Try to remake the clone image disk with my D: hdd, but it's way too big

I thought virtual machines were fun Jow Forums, what the hell

Attached: 1528308240104.jpg (448x537, 99K)

does the selected iso in the image come with all win10 versions?

Attached: win10.png (1026x413, 226K)

On Windows XP, which Chrome files/folders do I need to backup so I can restore cache/cookies/history after I delete them from chrome?

Usually, yes.

Uninstall Wifi drivers if installed.
Then install them again.

Can i add a WWAN card to a raspberry Pi? as long its 2G it would be fine.

How hot to TeraScale cards typically run? I just got a 6970 for real cheap since i am making some computers for LAN parties, and I replaced the thermal paste, but this thing runs at 85C at load and is actually heating up my room better than my furnace does.

>I want to get into cyber security
>I failed math hard
The only cyber security you will get into is shitty semi-security application support jobs lol

Skype alternative for android TV that is also on windows? Asking literally for my 81 year old grandma.

Attached: 45ca0255f6e59621cbe7428d8d8736aa.jpg (2500x2000, 470K)

I was getting "hevc encoder unknown" but then I checked the build flags and quickly realized it wasn't enabled. I updated to the latest ffmpeg and ran the program and it had the flags enabled.

So I redid the encode test but somehow the flags wasn't enabled. Then I checked the build date, "build on 2013."

Checked the $PATH and somehow Python 3 install had an old version of ffmpeg within its scripts folder(inside system $PATH). This was causing issues recognizing latest ffmpeg build in my local $PATH.

Just wanted to post this comment as I was about to ask what the problem was, but then figured out the solution after ~10 minutes of troubleshooting.

How does her hair do that, and why is she so sweaty?

If she has facebook use messenger

I have a fake account for logins and shit i hope quality is good. This is actually a great idea for android, but what do I use on windows? just the website? sorry for retarded questions, last time I used video calls I was on ADSL

Microsoft store has messenger for desktop

thanks senpai

If I use two mobile data boosters in the same space will I get better signal than with just one?

I work in remote locations, my company provides one booster but in the current area it is performing poorly with my phone (AT&T S9+). I get 3-4 bars but web pages won't load.

I tried switching to GSM auto PRL from the network testing menu, it sometimes works but usually doesn't (default is LTE/UMTS auto PRL)

So if I buy my own booster and combine it with the other will signal improve?

Hells yeah, daisy chain that shit.

FUCKING WINDOWS I HATE THIS SHIT SO FUCKING MUCH WHY DO I STILL USE IT ON MY PC

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS, ITS SUDDENLY ON ALL MY FILES

Attached: FUCKWINDOWS.png (91x87, 3K)

Is there any difference between monitors and televisions as far as using a computer for it anymore?

Televisions don't give a crap about response time, if you one with a mouse you might experience some lag! But if you're not MLG then I suppose it don't matter.

For real user? Could i get double performance or just a slight boost?

monitors tend to respond faster because they do a lot less processing (ideally, none) and people don't want a sluggish desktop experience, even if they aren't gamers.

tvs put more emphasis on image quality. and the tv makers want even really bad signals to look good on their tvs, so they tend to have more input lag - partly from processing, which can often but not always be turned off, and partly from not really giving a shit about it. there are some good ones though.

for normal desktop work, and casual gaming you will probably be just fine with a tv. if you play fps games i can only recommend monitors. usually you can instantly tell how sluggish a tv is when you move the mouse.

personally i just use pc monitors for everything, and my tv only gets turned on when i have to entertain more than 2 guests.

it's real. only way to know your performance is to try it.

it totally depends on the display, but my (pretty old) tv has like a 1/5th second lag even with its best settings.

use windows 8.1 instead

Anyone?

Which home printer isn't a complete bullshit rip off?

Attached: Printer 1.png (1255x691, 232K)

new-old stock Samsung laser printers from before the HP buyout.
They were really good printers and works OOTB with CUPS.

What is the implementation for how WPA2 and router decides which devices packets go first? I heard something about that but cannot find any resources about it.

try one that costs 5 times more

I just need to make a few copies of some stuff, I have a printer/scanner, but something wrong with it even after putting in new cartridges.

I don't think that's any guarantee in the modern ecosystem. HP taints all

rec me a ganoo/loonix music player /sqt/

I want something like cmus (list of artists on one side, list of albums on another side) but with gui

Is there any way to enable the ink workspace on windows 10 ltsb?
The option is greyed out and changing group policy settings isn't helping.

Alright, after testing for a few days, I can confirm the following happens only when I run assassins creed origins, and then only sometimes and not always. PC becomes slow and choppy, CPU spikes to 100% every few seconds and here’s the actual interesting part, this shit persists even after closing the game and killing any processes or whatever. It needs a restart/sleep/change user and it goes back to normal.

I didn’t even know this was a thing that could even happen. What the actual fuck.

Is it possible to remote control Vegas Pro from my desktop to my Linux laptop?

Have you considered hiring a woman and splitting the profits (and the sex) with her?

What can someone with zero knowledge of computers do to learn the following:
Programming
Telecommunication
How computers work on a fundamental level

Which of these things is the easiest to learn first?

Asking again:

What is a good, free software to do video editing. I looked into hitfilm express because all of the guys recommend it online, but I was put off by the fact it demanded me to advertise for them on facebook and is asking me for an account.

I'm looking to make videos, mostly video essays about subjects, and even though I intend to do this purely as a hobby, I want to at least look as professional and well done as possible.

Well, because she's a girl. Girls have holes.