You must respect him. He is to be respected

Ex-Google tech lead TheTechLead demands respect (R-E-S-P-E-C-T) in this exciting video.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGGEPR2xhNs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

cringe

TechLead stop shilling your shit on Jow Forums

the iron law of youtube channels: the longer the channel has been around, the worse and more trivial the content gets. even such a smart guy as this guy, who i used to follow, is not immune from the iron law.

Should go back to Google if he wants respect, they'll gladly suck his dick daily. All he must do is claim to be bisexual, genderqueer or a tranny.

He was at the top of Mount Everest (Google Software Engineer) but came down to share his story to us on his channel. R E S P E C T

>so butthurt he couldn't get bagel and bacon from a cafe that wasn't even open for business that he had to make and upload a 12 minute video
cringe

he wasn't butthurt it was just the principle of the matter that he went into a business and they couldnt even give a flying fuck that i was there

>makes insightful, well thought out videos about what it's like to work for google
>makes informative interviews about job interviews for tech firms
>makes interesting videos about living in new york, LA, travelling
>discusses how to pick paths in life
>discusses how identity works, and how people shape each other
>discusses the importance of engaging in art and culture for personal enrichment and enjoyment
>makes poorly thought out video comparing different businesses to each other
>doesn't realize running a coffee shop and managing a software development firm have almost nothing in common
>makes 12 minute rant videos on youtube
>starts to talk about really boring topics like what computer to use and why
>"hurr durr my preferences are better"

iron law of youtube, anons

>they couldnt even give a flying fuck that i was there
Low-level workers don't necessarily have the privilege to decide when to open. If you don't like the opening times, take it up with the bosses who actually call the shots.

Stop spamming your gayass channel.

he is very well-known in his community and they obviously knew he is a software engineer at google and has important things to do like programming their beloved YouTube app for them to listen to their shitty music and watch their shitty videos.

stop spamming your shitty channel here, nobody gives a FUCK

ugly soulless chink

He has more soul than you could ever dream of. That is why he was lead software engineer at Google and you are nothing.

>wicked deadpan humor
>altruistic enough to share his experiences at Google
uh no sweaty

>google engineers have soul

Imagine spending years in a university to do whats achievable in a fraction of that time only to work at a garbage company like Google on some irrelevant shit like servicing Youtube backend just so you can make $100k more per year than the average dude.

This guy has some Rick and Morty tier humor

now you're just fucking pissing me off with your bullshit faggot

lol, such a narcissistic cuck

TechLead stop shilling your shit on Jow Forums

Attached: TL.png (3556x1380, 698K)

This video is clearly satire you fucking double barreled monkey hick niggers

Attached: terryADavisQuote1.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I bet he browses here

I can guarantee that it's him constantly making these threads. He's shilling himself everywhere on reddit, too. The guy's pretty based but he's seriously discrediting himself by doing this and he'll lose out on getting more followers here if he keeps it up. Be honest and show yourself Patrick.

Go take your e-celeb nonsense back to where you belong

we need jannies and mods

sick of these desktop threads, advertisement threads and other garbage

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS AND JANNIES