Stop fighting an uphill battle every day and go get a formal education

stop fighting an uphill battle every day and go get a formal education

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa7GpMiXT6Q

Attached: 13344321324.jpg (900x900, 105K)

you must really need money to be spamming your channel here.

based and tech-pilled

he is /ourguy/ Jow Forums just face it.

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x683, 1.43M)

cool bot you have there.

its not a bot, we are just enlightening Jow Forums with how they can turn their life around by his videos

Interesting video, 7/10. Maybe I'll get around to checking out some other videos on your channel sometime.

>"we"
so how many are in your shill group?
fay and gake

Thanks, I found its much better to take advice for an ex lead software engineer at Google than NEETS on Jow Forums

He's right. But his channel is pure onions

>if we post enough their opinions will change
sounds familiar

The video "Why I don't dual-boot Linux ('Linux is free, if you don't value your time.')" made me realize that I haven't been valuing my time on this earth very highly.
I have since then taken the first steps to improving my life by booking a therapist appointment and ordering a 13-inch MacBook Pro.
Thank you, Tech Lead.

wow thats a really cool team of npc posters you have. how many rupees will it cost me?

freecuck cope

>Please not enough people are being indoctrinated by leftists, please come get your brain scrubbed, PLEASE.

certs > stupid lefty shit

>insult him now
no that doesn't work against somebody that can see your npc posts.

based

tech lead, i dropped out a little less than halfway through a BS in CS to make my product, which i'm about to go into the first production run. i learned some things, but a lot of it was useless bullshit and just wasted my time. i'm an embedded systems engineer, but i have to do full stack work because my product has a web user interface. i don't really think i need to finish my degree. what would you do if you're getting paid 50k a month in profits from sales?

c++? embedded? do you think you're a hacker or something? learn python and get a job writing ios apps for google and build a scalable website for 10000 people and earn 40000 dollars doing nothing and relearn how to code and stop reading the news because that's what the cool people do

At least here, with a master of CS you are pretty much guaranteed an ok job.

how much does a shill earn for spamming these shitty videos daily? or maybe they do it for free?

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 44K)