Is android kill?

Is android kill?

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome_20181019-215028.png (1080x1920, 274K)

no one cares about your shithole

Android killer OS when?

shitholes are the only countries to buy lagdroid phones.
Civilized countries buy iPhones

like the US?

correct

iOS has been here since 2007.

seems retarded , why would hardware manufacturers need to license software ? users can just download that shit freely from google

>He doesn't know the difference between hardware and software
Holy shit luck moar

Attached: 1539636106655.png (1055x574, 93K)

This is a genius move by Google that will benefit the users and themselves. Either manufacturers opt for vanilla android, or they pay Google. No more chink spyware on chink smartphones. Well no software spyware at least.
Yes, but manufacturers like to bloat the shit out of their phones, which is detrimental to the end user, having 2 apps for everything because the manufacturer wants to spy on you too, but their apps are shit compared to Google's apps. This way phones will have to compete purely on the hardware side, or the manufacturers will pay Google. I know some companies will probably pay the price to inject their own shit, but some won't. The less bloated Androids on the market, the better.

why not avoid bloatware then ?
also bloatware is usually mostly the manufacturer's own shit and not google stuff .

Capitalism is not the answer.
Capitalism is the problem.

yay more taxes! hooray for more laws!

have any advice for us kids, enlightened millennial?

Android is too big to fail now

freedom aint free etc.

>Google bloatware is still fine
and I almost got my hopes up

lol don't live in a thirdworld where the norm is to get raped by niggers and muslims, and beheaded by niggers and muslims.

the one the Nokia bananaphone runs.

Don't forget to drink your succulent onions before you leave for your grievance studies class sweetie, i left it in the fridge. I'll be late today, Tyrone wants to hang out, so i locked your chastity belt today. Good day, sweetheart!

Can't kill something that never was alive to begin with.

Install Gentoo