Iphone xs vs xr

Is the XS worth the extra $13 a month? Is the camera worth it?

No trolling nonsense please. And yeah I know, >apple

Attached: screen_shot_2018-09-13_at_2.48.23_pm[1].jpg (940x615, 55K)

Yeah, it is. An extra blowjob a month will pay for that. And considering that you're already doing it for free...

the xs is not worth it just get the xr
t. apple retail employee

Attached: 1531228461445.jpg (643x960, 256K)

I think the Xs is better not only by the camera.

The screen is better (OLED), it has 3D touch, etc.

Also it will be worth more second hand.

>OLED
meme
>3D touch
bigger meme

>$13/month
Nigger, you can't afford it if you have to finance it.

NORMIES WERE A MISTAKE.

Attached: 1537416042794.png (400x600, 301K)

if u are a poor fag go for XR or get some andjeet phone. XS is not good. Get XS Max.

>apple
are you a white girl?

The extra bezel on XR looks so damn ugly, although I bet it has an insane battery life with the low resolution screen. Then again, both are pretty cancerous with that nasty camera bump. Hard to tell, friend.

Yes, unless you want to play FGO.

>extra 13$ a month
>on top of my mandatory, extortionate super duper cuck premium smartphone contract

Don't get either.

>he doesn't outright buy his phones

my little user can't be this cute

Attached: 1384735741448.jpg (763x763, 87K)

Buy an unlocked phone like an adult and stop crying like a baby

If there is a way to buy it in rates without extra 0%, it'd be insanely silly not to do it due the way inflation works.

I think you're cute too.

Stupid poor people that don't know how money works, how credit rating works.

Pretty much nobody outright buys phones anymore. That's why the X and XS sold so well despite the $1,000 price tag.

Apple is claiming the XR's battery lasts an hour longer than the 8 Plus.

camera bumps are good. they prevent the lens from getting scratched when you put it down on a flat surface

use your containment thread

By putting more pressure on one point? A flat design with the lens a bit deeper in would accomplish it much better. And allow you to put your phone on the back. And make it look better. And squeeze out a bit more battery life.

>And squeeze out a bit more battery life.
Explain.

>MUH APEL

Attached: 1532804521821.jpg (1100x779, 430K)

amoled vs lcd is the difference for me

Can't go back to LCD

kys

Attached: 1517723618378.png (400x1650, 367K)

All of those things are technology and thus belong on Jow Forums.
If you wanted to talk about things to do with them (e.g. photography techniques, which video games to play, which outfit the watch would best fit, blowjob techniques, etc) THEN you go to those respective boards.

Shit meme 0/10.

Oh no, it's over! I'm going to sell my MacBook and all my Apple stuff.

> By putting more pressure on one point?
Imagine that pressure.

Someone think of the pressure!

>The two black people right side in the second row are NPCs even though they don't have laptops at all
What did they mean by this?

If they made it a bit fatter (basically so the body is above the camera bump, turning in into a 1-2mm deep camera-hole or whatever) there would be more space for a bit fatter battery.

Please tell me there is an automatic way to replace faces. I don't want to believe, someone was enough of a sperg to do it one by one.

how do this things work?