Attached: 284475.jpg (225x349, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knifeinformer.com/whats-the-best-machete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

battery powered bluetooth speaker.

Propane generator.

One of those lamps that zap mosquitos

gun

Too much electricity for one that actually works.
Just use repellent.

Great ideas.
Gun might not be needed (or allowed!) depending on location, but if you're allowed one - it'd be mighty unscouting of you to not BE PREPARED.

A good knife is all you really need. Everything else you can find or craft on site. If you're a true purist you can spend hours crafting a stone knife but a good steel knife makes the entire experience more fun. Clothes optional.

pocket katana

Attached: 81KCMOeoG0L._SY550_.jpg (413x550, 53K)

>knife
>pot
>eating utensils
>water
>more water
>w a t e r
>storm proof matches
>bic lighter
>calorically dense food to munch on
or
>something to cook
or if you're a real madman
>a .22 and a hunger for rabbit/squirrel

roll up solar panel

For real though, a thick carbon steel machete (1075 at least). Not only for self defense but it's a very versatile multi-tool for camping activities.

Attached: 1538186589645.png (1280x826, 1.02M)

forgot to add, machete guide: knifeinformer.com/whats-the-best-machete/

duct tape, you fucking moron.
always bring duct tape

onahole

electric buttplug

G-Shock

Attached: p3.jpg (800x600, 86K)

a car to drive home

can't believe nobody mentioned a flashlight. it gets dark as fuck in the mountains/woods at night. can't see shit in a tent.

Food

Attached: 926536101426f2749202ec60cbaceca8.png (905x1280, 1.12M)

lolis

FUCK YOU. Stupid faggots bring their faggy ass music into the serene woods. Fuck off with that shit. When I’m deep in the wilderness the last thing I want to hear is some stupid shithead’s awful music. If you absolutely must just bring headphones. Seriously, if you use a speaker in any proximity to others everyone will hate you.

Flashlight is a given, I can't believe nobody mentioned a radio! You're away from all the interference, fucking use it to do mad DX on shortwave and medium wave!

Attached: p1010723.jpg (2048x1536, 1.56M)

>shoes
>knife
>a method to purify water
>waterproof matches

Fire so you don't get eaten by skinwalkers. Fire is technology.

15+W USB solar panel
10000+mAh USB battery bank
Torch + Batteries
Cameras
GPS (optional)
Drugs (optional)

Dont forget the knife and a few lighters :^)

Attached: Xanax.jpg (1280x722, 188K)

Bleach, so you can kill yourself with it.

Nothing electronic. Learn to not be so dependent on technology to enjoy the outdoors.

Flashlight
A watch if you have a strict plan, and a dumbphone turned off in the depths of your backpack at most
Otherwise nothing, that's the while point of going /out/

This Dude. Always some faggot teenagers blasting shitty nigger rap in the forest. Piss off!

>Propane generator
I'm tired enough that I interpreted this as 'device that generates propane'

Then you are going to the wrong forests dumbo

Backpack - Pa'lante V2/HMG/Kumo/SWD

Water - Sawyer Squeeze/Katadyn Befree + Smartwater bottle + Cnoc Vecto 2L/Hydrapark Seeker 2L + few iodine tablets incase

Shelter - Therm-a-rest neoair XTherm + down quilt + ZPacks/Gossamer Gear/Tarptent

Knife - morakniv/swiss army/opinel

Fire - miniBic/Waterproof matches + vaselined cotton balls

Light - ThruNite Archer 1A/Petzl Bindi

Cooking - BRS-3000T + Snow Peak Trek 700 + Sea-to-Summit long spork + 110g fuel cannister

Electronics - Anker powerbank + Anker 21W solar panel + smartphone with map

Hygene - TheTentLab Deuce #2 trowel/tent stake + toilet paper + travel/cut toothbrush + toothpaste + hand sanitizer + lip balm + wet wipes + deet insect repellent + leukotape + bandages

Comfort - camp towel, inflatable pillow

gun.
knife.
multitool.
tent.
sleeping bags.
shit to make fire with.
perhaps a fishing pole.
flashlights/electric lanterns are nice. perhaps an acoustic guitar, harmonica or other basic instrument. a communication device for emergency use only. and a first aid kit.

if you brought something that has a fucking screen then you arent camping you colossal faggot!

I should add I didnt include food or water because anyone so fucking stupid not to bring them deserves to die.

also a hatchet/machete never hurt anyone...unless they likely deserved it like OP

go fuck yourself

Here I sat and thought those were Linux programs...

How come \G\ knows so much about camping?