What are some Jow Forums approved phones...

What are some Jow Forums approved phones? Ones that don't die for NO FUCKING REASON after 2 years and can handle a 3 inch drop without having to buy 10 inch thick cases and has a fucking headphone jack. And possibly one that doesn't cost $1000 for the phone and another $100 per month for 3KB of data holyshiitt

Is there like a Thinkpad of phones?

Attached: 14806468-hammer-and-phone-on-white-background-in-attempt-to-brake-monitor[1].jpg (450x343, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinkpad of laptops
oneplus

go for a secondhand blackberry, assuming you're not a smartphone faggot

Jow Forums hates Apple and Android phones so you can rule either of those out

Attached: 1446867232947.png (584x566, 348K)

redmi note 3 pro

I'd look in to the Librem 5 from Purism.
puri.sm/
This is likely to be my next phone

For me, it's the VTech CS6719-2.

Attached: 51vk3niP7OL.jpg (500x500, 46K)

What does Jow Forums think about the Librem5 and pureOS?

Operating system: PureOS
Battery life: TBD
Processor: i.MX 8M
Display: 5.7"
Graphics: GC7000Lite
Memory: 3GB
Storage: TBD
Chassis: Black
Webcam: Front: TBD, Rear: TBD
Dimensions: TBD
Weight: TBD
Wireless: TBD
Radio hardware killswitch: Yes
Mic and cam killswitches: Yes
Audio port: 1 headphone/line output jack
USB ports: 1 USB 3.0 Port
Touch interface: Touchscreen

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (544x576, 318K)

Some $15 feature phone.

Any Android smartphones that are good prepaid lines?

Retarded

buy one of those "active" samsung phones. they're built for outdoor use. the s5 active also has a removable battery, sd card slot, and can be rooted.

quite interested honestly

Note 5

Librem is a linux phone you stupid chimp, that phone will kill android

Not this

This will be my first phone purchase in about 7 years (nokia n9), if they dont fuck it up completely.
Currenyly Im using whatever shitty android phone my employer gives me. It's not as if there really was a difference between them. They all suck extremely hard.

1st generation Moto G. The 4g ones have microsd.

Just don't get the CDMA version or you will be cucked with non-unlockable BL. Or get a V20 like a rationally thinking white man.

That's just sprint being sprint. The 3g boost mobile one is unlockable but only leaves you with 8gb of storage

I've been looking all over ebay for an unlocked XT1045 and I can't find one anywhere

Using mia1 atm. It just werks.

Honestly, I drop my Note 9 all the time and it's fine. I just buy those $0.99 clear rubber cases from China on eBay with corner bumpers and a nice screen protector and it's awesome. Battery life is incredible with 4000mAh, the SoC is a powerhouse, the screen and camera are second to none, and it's great for productivity work. If you don't want the Samsung boxed Android OS, there are alternatives for you. Only real prob is the price tag.

Attached: smirking_penn.jpg (948x711, 31K)

>when vtech kicks in

How long have you had your current phone?

If it's under 2 years your opinion is automatically invalid.

I've had a e71 for the last 6-7 years, they're nice. although i've yet to use any of the features. proprietary shit is disgusting, un-easy to use or customize or change. it's weird that the foss community hasn't gotten a foothold in the phone market, if i had any time at all i'd try and build a zerophone, making a case for which would prove annoying without a 3d printer