How can technology help me deal with crippling loneliness?

How can technology help me deal with crippling loneliness?

Attached: 1524014856969.png (540x632, 524K)

take some multivitamins to get your vitamin deficiency in check

exercise more to release tension and build confidence instead of fapping

shave your beard off it makes you look like a hobo which hurts your self esteem

1. Ok.
2. Ok.
3. A lot of people have beards today, I don't see the problem.

Attached: 6yqQhbt.png (473x636, 202K)

talk to people on the internet

This isn't a great substitute for anything but short-term. When I close my computer, I am still alone.

If I've learned anything from Jow Forums it's that when you are surrounded by complete strangers and do something stupid / embarrassing it will be forgotten within 10 minutes.

Just throw yourself out there and greet people. You have nothing to lose at this point.

Out where?

It won't. The only thing you can do is start throwing yourself into more social situations.

Every book is on the internet. Learn so people will want to talk to you.
Ez

install gentoo

do you have bars where you live?
go to one.

Alone? I go with with a friend or people from work on occasion, but everyone is already invested with their circles at bars today, that it's pretty difficult to break through to someone else. I'm also not likely to meet someone like myself in this environment.

I'll try again this weekend, quality advice.

fapping builds confidence

it doesn't.

source: been fapping 1-2 times a day for over a decade

Hello Rabbi

It won't, at least if you're not in the move. Get a chinkpad, get a chubby battery for it, install gentoo and spread your autism to the outside world or at least try to hack it if everyone is a faggot

holodeck

>eat healthily
>exercise daily
>shave regularly
>masturbate irregularly if ever
>shutin NEET
Maybe life just isn't for me.

How do I enjoy hentai if I can't masturbate

Solid advice, and relevant to this board, and sorta cute/comfy.

just go outside and b urself instead

Attached: 1522360573325.webm (720x392, 2.08M)

how can anybody be a neet these days when you can jobs without a high school diploma

Learn to appreciate the animation/artwork like I do. You'll begin to realise how shit most works are.

If you work you lose.

Install Gentoo. You might not feel better after it's installed and set up but you'll be distracted while you compile it.

Attached: stallman.jpg (241x209, 7K)

SHABOT Shalom.

If you don't work you literally starve to death homeless unless you are rich, or rely on neetbux or parents. How is that any better lol

Build things. Build a network, build a server, run services, administrate your infrastructure.
It takes a lot of the loneliness out of my life, at least. Running servers is fun.

It can't.
Become a better man and find a good wife.

Eroge.

I used to do this, I was ultimately a hosting provider for my friends. Since I do this everyday at work, I find less joy in it as a hobby. When I take time off I start working on projects again though.

it doesn't build confidence but i don't lose it either by fapping.

>it will be forgotten within 10 minutes.
In real life some idiot will make sure to immortalize your stupid moment by uploading it to kiketube, it doesnt matter that it gets 5 views what matters is itll never be forgotten.

Fapping does increase emotional intensity I've found. But it's manageable and once you're aware of it you can compensate.

>It takes a lot of the loneliness out of my life, at least. Running servers is fun.
Don't listen to this guy OP.

Attached: 1353789098858.jpg (2000x672, 601K)

There's literally nothing wrong with living like this

Although you'd probably want a good chair

Believe me, it can't.

A lot of people have ratty untidy hobo beards. Keep it neat and trimmed.

create an anime tulpa, blogpost on Jow Forums and /qa/, drink alcohol, look at picture of underage anime girls , masterubate

Nothing 220V can't fix!

heard these memes before and they don't work unless you were a normie to begin with