Fetch thread

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-20 at 06.02.01.png (5120x2880, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/the1eggwhite
soundcloud.com/user-267992012-438325203
youtube.com/watch?v=ho_WeNKhgxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

One of the fetches is hidden back behind still, oh well.

Attached: Screenshot_20181020_003105.png (4480x1440, 1.6M)

Attached: 2018-10-19-233301_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Maybe you guys can help me out,

I use awesomewm and compton but i can't disable the wibox shadow in compton.conf

also, when i use rounded rectangle shape on my clients, compton shadows don't apply on them, I don't know why...

Attached: Kazam_screenshot_00063.png (1920x1080, 401K)

*breaths in
EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGG

Attached: egg world II.gif (969x545, 1.4M)

pretty sure i left this mommy chinatsu pic open in the lasercad at work lol

Attached: 2018-10-19-205137_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

*siren noises*
ATTENTION ALL EGG-POSTERS
UNVEIL YOUR EGG-TOPS NOW!

Attached: EGG MAN .jpg (170x251, 8K)

Attached: AorLGZI.png (728x330, 146K)

PERMANENT
CUBE
REVOLOUTION

Attached: 2018-10-18-011714_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

never mind Jow Forums, i figured it out

Attached: Kazam_screenshot_00064.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

wow it's almost like all you had to do was RTFM

nah, i was editing the wrong .conf file rofl

shit shadows
no anime op
shit thread
die

probably just another anti-egg poster

>no anime op

Attached: tiktok.png (406x720, 276K)

>eggman
Now that's a balding faggot I haven't seen in a good while. What happened to him? Last I heard/saw of him was the video a year or two ago on his YouTube channel where he was dancing with his tranny gf.

Attached: 2018-10-20-040402_1400x1050_scrot.png (1400x1050, 271K)

he makes music and posts on twitter I think
maybe he streams videos still
soundcloud.com/the1eggwhite

my favorite part was when he was working 3 full time jobs and living in his car while slowly dying imo

Well fuck me. Fuck me for seeing the past through rose colored glasses. I went to this faggot's soundcloud, clicked the first song, and got absolutely ear raped. Any pity I had left for that autistic egg shaped fuck is now gone.

cringe
this is an egg thread anyway

Kill yourself, eggy.

Attached: Nyannyan cosplay hit or miss guess they never miss huh.png (406x720, 321K)

>Lebbit
go back please

soundcloud.com/user-267992012-438325203

New track posted . Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
>synths
>electronic

Attached: dsco.jpg (2648x4032, 1.09M)

Attached: VoidLinuxSetup2342.png (1920x1080, 464K)

It's not bad, and blending the guitar in with the drums and other synth noises is a nice touch. Reminds me a little bit of KMFDM. It's kinda basic in that it doesn't really have enough sounds and doesn't vary enough. There's some potential here if you can make it more complex. It's 100x better than eggman's autistic screeching for sure.

Here's what it reminds me of:
youtube.com/watch?v=ho_WeNKhgxk

ded

Attached: 6523456.png (1680x1050, 1.61M)

momtop

BASTED
AND
MOM-PILLED

now this
THIS
is epic

how do i convince kuro from prisma illya to beat up my momny?

hi \G\

Attached: 1517527379638.jpg (3520x1080, 560K)

>the windows subsystem for linux CHAD
based

>the virgin gamer begs for validation of his slow syscall translation layer used to run a shell that has been available on *nix systems since the 80s
Pathetic.

Attached: 1539215028917.png (1144x888, 337K)

I get the best of both worlds
>play video games
>gnu and gcc

>*nix
It's actually a Linux compatibility layer. Nothing to do with *nix.

You get a slow pile of shit hacked on top of a slow pile of shit, faggot.

>AKSHUALLY
You're wrong, neckbeard /v/toddler. Linux is included in *nix, seeing as it's a Unix clone which is mostly POSIX compliant. Bash was also created before Linux existed.

Attached: laughingpepe.jpg (550x467, 56K)

>You get a slow pile of shit hacked on top of a slow pile of shit, faggot.
not at all
my games run fast (what I actually care about)
and the compiler runs fast enough
it's miles better than the alternative which is sacrificing fps in gaymes for my shell to run faster (who gives a shit?)

>Linux is included in *nix
It's Linux, not Linix. Retard. Say Unix-like. *nix makes no sense.

>my games run fast
Stopped reading there. Go back to >*nix makes no sense.
It's a way of saying Unices while including Unix-like systems, you turbosperg.

video games is one of the main use cases of this computer
it would be stupid to run linux on it
I still have access to all the gnu tools, retard

>It's a way of saying Unices while including Unix-like systems
Why not just say "Unix like systems" and avoid *nix entirely since it makes no sense?

Attached: 2018-09-03-183300_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

really gay and bad rice desu

>video games is one of the main use cases of this computer
This is a technology board, not a place for manchildren to discuss their BING BING WAHOO dopamine hit generators. Kindly deport yourself to It makes perfect sense and I've already explained it to you.

ur gay and bad

>the seething nogames gentooman tries desperately to justify running linux on bare metal
there is literally no reason to install linux onto your desktop PC. I have it installed on my laptop which I just use for web surfing and my server, but holy shit it's worthless as a desktop OS

>It makes perfect sense and I've already explained it to you.
It doesn't make any sense, since not all things have "nix" in common as a suffix. Maybe you should focus on naming it for things they have in common.

Attached: fetch.png (1366x768, 25K)

>black on white terminal
>running screenfetch as root
>workspaces start with 0
yikes.

>the seething nogames
Why would I ever be upset about not having something I don't care about? How come /v/toddlers can't wrap their minuscule brains around someone not caring about their gay hobby?

>there is literally no reason to install linux onto your desktop PC
I like having a system that doesn't blue screen, force restart and update without my permission, come with candy crush, become unstable over time just by being powered on too long (registry bullshit), and deletes my documents when I do update. Not being spied on 24/7 and not having all of my mouse clicks in a spreadsheet application solder to advertisers is also a nice touch.

none of what you mentioned is a problem if you don't use a retarded version of windows and/or know how to use a fucking computer

Attached: 1521781919054.png (460x423, 17K)

>its another autistic os wars thread

Attached: [ReinForce] Hibike! Euphonium 2 - 01 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_00:14:18.982.png (440x458, 258K)

much better than when you get to circlejerk with your discord pals
you will never be a real girl btw

>My OS deletes my files, spies on me, breaks my HDD, but that's ok, it's not retarded at all
What a cuck, ffs

My OS doesn't do any of those things
>reading comprehension is hard

>it's another dumb attention whoring anime pedo post

>none of what you mentioned is a problem if you don't use a retarded version of windows
I've used Windows 10 LTSB before on a spare laptop. Telemetry out the ass still, it wouldn't honor registry edits, and would get slow as all fuck in like two weeks if I didn't optimize the disk weekly. And I barely fucking used it at all. I just left it alone on my desk 5 days a week.

And by the way, your shitty Wankdows 10 LGBT edition updates were pulled recently along with all other Shitblows 10 branches for deleting user files when it updated. Windows is a joke.

>and/or know how to use a fucking computer
This is a fancy of saying I'd have to babysit winshit, isn't it? I bet you have some sort of cleaner program installed or some other "performance enhancing" shit you run regularly. Nearly every wintard I've seen has something like that.

>breaks my HDD
Oh yeah, there's another problem. In like 3 months of barely touching it winshit fucking ate through one of my Samsung SSDs. I ran the Samsung program that came with the disk to check how it was wearing and fucking Micropenis Shitchunks 10 was eating the poor little SSD alive. 20% of the rated wear level in a little over 3 months!

Attached: 1539201593026.jpg (250x241, 25K)

>This is a fancy of saying I'd have to babysit winshit, isn't it
no that's a fancy way of saying all of the reasons you're giving for not using windows are easily mitigated with group policies and registry edits
>breaks my HDD
turn off windows defender, retard

Your entire post here consists of telling me that I need to jump through hoops and bend over backwards with a fresh install of Wincucks 10 to prevent it from fucking itself and destroying my hardware. Yeah, real nice OS you've got there /v/edditor.

Attached: 1519698424794.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

yes i love attention whats so wrong with that?

But what's wrong with 0th workspace?

>it's too hard to configure windows to be how I want it to be
>I'm a literal computer god for installing arch and ricing i3wm
please kill yourself

I use Debian with the default XFCE desktop. Tell me why I should install Shitdows 10 again. Go ahead. I don't give a fuck about /v/tard garbage. Linux runs all of the productivity software I need and I love rubbing dirt in the face of Winbabies who wanna tell me otherwise.

>Linux runs all of the productivity software I need
then dont?
if your usecase for your computer allows you to only use shitty 4 year old FOSS then be my guest and use debian
There's no reason to not use windows 10 if you aren't computer illiterate, though. I get the best graphics performance and I can run the same gnu utilities that you can

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 10.05.47 PM.png (1920x1080, 595K)

>I can run the same gnu utilities that you can
Use dd right now to format a thumb drive.

>use dd to format a thumb drive
>dd
>format
umm sweaty?

What?

dd doesn't format things it copies data

typical Jow Forumstard, parrot other people's opinions endlessly as if they were facts yet you're actually clueless

Yes, and you use that to format it. Are you retarded or did you just not read the manual?

I don't think you have ever used dd before.

no.. you don't
you use mkfs.* to format it
are you retarded? Have you really been calling me a winbabby this whole time?

you can erase a disk with it but you can't format it

>There's no reason to not use windows 10 if you aren't computer illiterate
Windows is made by and for computer illiterates. All of the reason why I do not and should not run Winshit have been listed above. Your argument boils down to "muh gayemz".

>I get the best graphics performance and I can run the same gnu utilities that you can
Yeah, that's nice kid. Call me back when you have more than 6 months of uptime on Winshit. Call me back when your system doesn't BSOD or spy on you. Call me back when your OS actually functions as advertised, as a desktop OS.

But guess what buddy, you don't have to feel down. Head on over to where there are people who actually care about your autistic basedboy hobby. Microdick suckers aren't welcome on Jow Forums. Thanks.

>mfw wintoddlers are stuck with autistic diskpart shit while linux users have gparted

Format can mean erasing a disk, creating a new partition table, or creating a new file system.
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdx

niggers

Attached: 1539656040640.png (480x480, 453K)

No, you use mkfs to make the filesystem. That's what it is.
>Disk formatting is the process of preparing a data storage device such as a hard disk drive, solid-state drive, floppy disk or USB flash drive for initial use
You use dd to achieve this.

>Linux runs all of the productivity software I need
I wouldn't flaunt this fact. You're basically telling everyone that you don't do anything productive.

>You're basically telling everyone that you don't do anything productive.
Fuck off, chink. No one cares about your crappy Photoshop icons and GUI shit.

>muh BSOD and telemetry meme
confirmed for tech illiterate

I mean you can't run visual studio or ms office either. Not only that but for 3d you're trapped on blender and for music you've got jack shit. Productive people don't use Linux.

I can do
>word processing
>powerpoints
>spreadsheets
>web browsing
That's all I need. That's all that most people need. Anything else you may need for work will provided by your employer. Don't even pretend that you use your RGB faggoty gayming "rig" for anything but games and jacking off.

Confirmed for babying his OS at all times because it's a pile of shit held together with strings and tape.

>I mean you can't run visual studio or ms office either
Visual Studio is the worst IDE and punching numbers into a spreadsheet is not productive. It is busy work.
>Not only that but for 3d you're trapped on blender and for music you've got jack shit
Go back to art school, retard. People who make music and animation are not productive, they need a real job. Like programming.

>Confirmed for babying his OS at all times because it's a pile of shit held together with strings and tape.
nope
it's all set and forget. literally the comfiest OS I have ever used

is this the desktop thread?
any recommendations for a background BEHIND kirino?
just want something simple and kind of muted that isn't just a solid colour

whoops forgot screen

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-20 23-59-39.png (5760x1107, 1.11M)

Where can I download that OS? Looks beautiful

I don't think you should make it any busier than that

None of this shit even matters for Jow Forums users. "muh photoshop" isn't an argument. I use a bunch of Autodesk software at work a Winshit 10 machine but that cluster fuck is the IT nigger's problem, not mine. Winshitters on Jow Forums who claim to be professionals because they use an inferior OS capable of running software that an employer always provides are just retarded kids, and we should laugh at them.

It would be like me going around bragging about how I'm so cool for having a dumptruck in my driveway. Sure, I'd know how to use one at work if I was in construction but I have no use for a dumptruck at home. What am I gonna do, haul shit for a friend once a year with it?

People would make fun of me for bragging on the internet about having construction equipment at my house. The same should apply to wintoddlers with their CAD shit.

That's not what you said here We can do this all day long if you wanna keep lying on the internet and cope posting like a fag.

Attached: dcd5ba2ec3f743d.png (1024x576, 7K)

That is exactly what I said here.
You set the fucking group policy
you change the fucking registry
and you're good
keep coping

can i have the transparent kirinos?
ill play around with it see iif i can make something nice

Use this.
How can Wintoddlers claim their OS is professional when it has advertisements for Minecraft and Candy Crush? It is a toy OS at best.

Attached: tagger.jpg (2560x1600, 574K)

>advertisements for Minecraft and Candy Crush
non-retarded versions don't have this problem

but that would blend with her hair too much

google transparent kirino they're like in the first ten on google

>I dig around in a clusterfuck of a registry made in 1995 which gets reset every time I update (or I don't update and become vulnerable to fucking javascript) just to have my OS not break itself and my hardware
>I allow myself to be completely cucked and owned my Microshitters because I can't live without my gayemz!
Okay.

>It is a toy OS at best
That's exactly what it is. It's nothing more than a graphical shell with a wallpaper that manages individual games for these retarded manchildren. It's nothing more than a launcher for their basedboy shitware.

>non-retarded versions
Every version of Windows is retarded. Do you want the downie who eats his own shit and flings bits of it at you or do you want the drooling cripple who just sorta sits there quietly until it shits itself and you have to change it? Those are your choices.

Attached: 1539884829827.png (599x471, 165K)

here is the first one tho, please try and use my retarded screen as a base becase those black parts are where there isnt a monitor

Attached: file.png (691x1157, 305K)

she deserved to marry her brother desu

Attached: file.png (500x445, 209K)