What went wrong?

I'm glad I bought Intel

Attached: 1523771606237.png (379x361, 22K)

If you want to make money in tech stock, you don't into the trends, you buy into the future.

you would have to be dumb to not invest in AMD now as they have a very bright future in the next console gen and 7nm production.

poor Q3 earning

You fucking idiot, all tech stocks are down.

Intel down 2%. AMD down 11%.

Bring up some more companies shitdick.

I see the AMD bag is getting quite heavy there. HODL

meanwhile amd is gaining after markets while is still losing
gee i wonder why

Do graphs for both Intel and AMD. Then zoom out to three months. Laugh like Lucifer if your an AMDrone, neck yourself publically if you're long INTCel.

>what went wrong
Nothing. AMD was worth 300% of what it was earlier this year. You're retarded if you didn't expect a correction.

didn't happen yet

I bought stock in AMD in I think 2003. Invested $46,000 at $7something a pop. I'm still sitting on that investment. In my books I'm way ahead

+~50% YoY and outperformed analysts's predictions. It's Intel's FUD working.

Attached: 1537037697953.png (685x570, 80K)

>Buying intel when AMD is having a fire sale

Not gonna make it

>having a sale on your flagship product almost immediately after its release

In just how deep shit are AMD right now?

Ryzen3 soon, shlomo

Can you imagine Apple putting its newest iPhone on sale 1 month after it got released? Because that's what AMD is doing right now.

they both overpriced as hell

Attached: 10-1-Inch-notebook-Android-laptop-HDMI-Laptop-8GB-Quad-Core-Android-5-1-HDMI-Wi.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

>Day
Low quality bait

>NOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, EVERYONE HERE AND ON REDDIT SAYS HES BUYING AMD
You guys know that AMD shills and fanboys post up to 20 times saying they'll buy Ryzen to make it seem that "Intel is finished xD", right? Just look at Intel, they can't keep up with the demand for the 8th and 9th gen because everyone wants it even if it's shit and has only up to 15% better performance but 15% of 200 Frames makes a big difference.

>everyone wants it
meanwhile not a single shop has it literally it screams
PAPER LAUNCH

i9 was released and it performs better than Ryzen 2700x. The thing intelfags don't realize is that Ryzen is much more power efficient and still an objectively better CPU.

>power efficient
this will kill both AMD and intel

They can't keep up because of 14nm shortages that might last untill mid 2019.

Maybe if AMD halves their prices again someone will buy a Ryzen?

Interpret this chart

Attached: Capture.png (2198x1104, 240K)

Wat. Ryzen2 is like a half of a year old.

AMD/Nvidia experiencing a correction and investors not realizing just how fucked Intel is yet.

I don't understand why people would hold a tech stock in the short-term and then act surprised when it's volatile as fuck.

Nigga NVDA is pumped through the roof on growth potential and AI potential AMD was trash for years and Intel was paying solid dividends for decades and is a low volatility company

meanwhile, bitcoin price is more stable than your meme company (((stocks)))

There is currently a recession unraveling in Asia. China just posted the worst GDP growth since 2009.

>bitcoin price is more stable
Kys

>still an objectively better CPU.
>all the AMD shills spam temp charts all over Jow Forums during release day
>pretend that the benchmark slides don't exist
>ITS $200+ MORE SO IT DOESN'T MATTER
(lol

their growth slowed 0.2 % and their FAI grew 5.2%
the funny thing is the trade war didnt even affected them

Cramer said to buy FAANG stocks on CNPC
>collateral damage

Ok. I unironically believe this will happen soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 10.43.03 AM.png (1473x665, 182K)

Retarded spergs here don't want to believe it but AMD is in a short-term bubble. Yes, the outlook is good but it's a bubble nonetheless.
It has mostly unraveled, though. Probably going to stabilize in a few weeks.

forgot the chart

Attached: bU4reVSF.png (840x816, 22K)

more crashing incoming then

I don't know if you teach you something in your thrid world shithole but that's exactly what I said lol
Shalls see tbqh. Heard some rumours that it will stabilize in end of Nevember.

>pls sell goy i beg of you
the post

>I'm a financially illiterate idiot: the post
I don't need you to sell. People already sold. It's down 30% from the peak and I made some nice bucks shorting this obvious bubble. Already closed my short. Though it'll probably keep going down for a few weeks.

Delid

>glad I bought Intel
yeah because you're doing so well on the daily, see
and you'll see that both AMD and specially NVidia would have been much, much better investments. But they are not at all good investments today, see
and look at previous resistance at $14. That's where AMD is going. Don't care about what new products they will or won't launch, don't care about Intel's currently much higher prices, don't care about other news either. AMD will much likely go there regardless. Both AMD and NVidia are stocks to sell at these prices.

don't care about those things either. AMD and Nvidia's got got a huge gap down that will be filled.

>AYYYYMMDD WILL WIN THIS TIME, IT HAS TO HAPPEN, WE CAN GET BTFO AGAIN!!11 ME AND MY OTHER SHILL FRIENDS POST ALL DAY HOW GREAT RYZEN IS, OTHERS HAVE TO THINK THE SAME AAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1540026219474.jpg (600x598, 25K)

Is your gloryhole located in the executive washroom of Intel or Nvidia?

I'm really fucking disappointed I didn't buy in at ~$5 when I was initially considering it

if you want the stock market to determine what parts you use in your computer i wish you the best of luck with everything

>poor 3rd quarter
>when this shit happens
sure

Attached: intelmarket.png (1500x650, 118K)

>or

I bought in when it was much cheaper than it is today.

Attached: 05BC461F-80A9-4254-A17F-5A37A830C69D.png (2048x1536, 266K)

You didn't take profit yet?

>this is somehow important to the end user

Probably, with intel's housefires, Nvidia's insane overpricung and AMD's good standing and price to performance.

>release a new lineup
>didn't manage to stop the decline for even 24 hours

i am so sad i got out too early. Probably going down to 14-18 though so i can get a discount on my next buy

Please explain. I got excited back in Sept when it was up to 34(?), but I see it's slumbed hard since I decided to hold out for the holidays.

I read that they're going to releasing their 2nd gen 7nm chips during this quarter. What do? What can we expect their new ceiling to be?