Amd is finished

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

AMD IS FINISHED

RIP

THANK YOU BASED INTEL FOR SAVING PC GAMING AND DESTROYING AYyyyymd

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-073801_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/amds-stock-tumbles-after-bearish-analyst-call-to-pace-broad-sector-weakness-2018-10-19
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/amd-stock-price-reflets-an-impossible-scenario-2018-10-1027634438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile Intel is making final preparations on their Judaism-powered heating apparatus codename "I-9"

Cope

Attached: 1536682561358.jpg (552x661, 71K)

>amd is finished
massive overinflations right before the launch
then dump and sell it after the launch
yeah i can see how amd is finished lol

>saving gaming pc
back to /v/

Looks like the Bitcoin bubble.

n..n..N..NO

Attached: inteli9hardboiledeggmaker.jpg (3840x2160, 796K)

DELID

buy on rumor, sell on news

Literally the same as the Bitcoin bubble. Bunch of retards bought into the Ryzen hype and it all crashed when it failed to deliver.

Attached: 1536959341507.jpg (633x758, 156K)

Waiting to drop to $20 to buy.

i dont even know how you managed to relate two completely unrelated things

(More is better)

poor people aren't good at money, they just think they're "winning" when they don't participate in risk
they have a lot of debt though

>HOW DID SOMETHING CORRECT AFTER GOING 3X IN A FEW MONTHS
>HOW DID SOMETHING CORRECT AFTER GOING 15X IN 2 YEARS

Attached: 1534577800034.png (623x808, 418K)

>ryzen pretty much is a success that drove intel to release literall housefires that makes fx 9590 5ghz to blush
>RYZEN HYPE WAS WRONG ITS SHIT

Attached: 1522916359319.jpg (480x680, 40K)

Oh man user, just get your facts from a more viable source than your imagination.
Just because one analyst doesn't believe in AMDs potential anymore the whole price drops.
What the actual fuck?

marketwatch.com/story/amds-stock-tumbles-after-bearish-analyst-call-to-pace-broad-sector-weakness-2018-10-19

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/amd-stock-price-reflets-an-impossible-scenario-2018-10-1027634438

Literally everything intel have been doing since Ryzen launched has been a reactive panic mode as they try to keep their market share intact.

Attached: 9900k has worse overclocking than ryzen.png (1327x1222, 69K)

If Intel is going for heaters business

>Just because one analyst doesn't believe in AMDs potential anymore the whole price drops.
>What the actual fuck?
Yes.
This is why Elon got fined for announcing his potential privatization of Tesla - it affected the stock price.
But this also shows a problem with the system - An executive (chief executive in this case) can be fined for affecting the stock price with public announcements, where this shortseller will not be punished for effectively doing far worse.

Announcements like such should be considered Financial Advice.

I wonder what that guy that was telling everyone that they should hold AMD stocks for long term gains is going through now

actually long time intel user,but used to use amd just funny as shit to see an actual housefires cpu in 2018

^

Who the fuck is Jason and why should I care?

Yeah and the core of the problem really is the shortselling.
This creates such an idiotic behavioral loop where most companies on the stock market are rewarded for short time economizing. Even though a company actually could have a great growth potential it isn't profitable for them to do so because they might go bankrupt during this time.

I guess the stupidity of humanity will probably wipe us out somewhen in the future. Especially if we don't get our basic humankind shit together.

no a speculator lost money because he was betting in favor of elon going private
he lost his money and somehow this is elon's fault
the fact that us laws actually provide a safe heaven for speculators is beyond me

"Intel can easily bring to market an architecture similar to AMD’s, with better performance,"

yeah we already can see that
oh wait...

What Bitcoin bubble?

>a D15 can't even keep the 9900k cool
What a failure, this is horrible for intel. The performance isn't even that good, especially for the price. This is just like RTX. I can't wait for Zen2 to put the final nail in intel's coffin.

>100°C

Attached: wat.jpg (219x219, 11K)

Zen/Zen+ was just puttin the lid on.
Zen2 is starting to nail it is closed.

Zen2+/3 (whatever AMD calls it) on 5nm(really just 7nm+) for the final nail.

Double top, clearly. The fake rally following it was for the remaining investors to offload to bagholders. Retracement to sub-IPO follows, never to moon again

That`s why they waited till October to release their new CPUs.

Based retarded analyst just made it cheaper to load up on AMD calls before their earnings report. Follow me to Lamboland.

It's funny how I was jokingly saying the other day on biz to sell AMD stocks. I unironically thought they were only going up.