Apple Appreciation Thread

Let's list all the reasons Apple products are superior to their competitor's.
I'll start:

Attached: index.png (225x225, 2K)

Best trackpads in the business
Best operating system in the business
They'll keep you warm in the winter
Bonus points with thots

Attached: 1514698021394.jpg (378x485, 40K)

>Bonus points with thots
Nah fuck that shit, I was so confident with my pc and I pretty much made a joke out of how much I hated apple, etc.
Bitches love men who do what they want and not follow the herd, as long as you're not autistic about it

You don't have to repair them, if they break just buy a new one

Good company if you are searching anal sex experience

I think Apple's way of creating stuff is simply spectacular.

Just open one Apple product, it's irrepreensible.

Neck yourself, shill. I hope that everyone you ever loved dies in the most horrific and painful way imaginable while you watch.

Its not about what their phones can do
its about how they do it

Never realized you are virgin?

Attached: image.jpg (750x1033, 463K)

Damn, the incel problem must've been out of control before the iPhone

>irrepreensible
Okay Pajeet.

Hah, I knew one of you virgins wouldn't be able to help yourselves projecting stupidly.
You'll get some one day...once you learn how little girls actually give a shit about crap like that unless you're a beta that constantly gets played like a fiddle

POO

Attached: 1514650014317.jpg (643x960, 256K)

you need to learn to
>think different

Attached: apple.jpg (660x369, 74K)

Will the new iPad Pro have a headphone jack?

Attached: apple.png (1000x600, 15K)

no it wont

Some proprietary thing that will break or fray.

Trillion dollar company

The quality of the materials they use are usually very good. One thing Apple is great at doing is making something look and feel like it's worth having.

>quality of the materials they use are usually very good

Attached: index.jpg (1080x720, 196K)

>The quality of the materials they use are usually very good

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 3K)

>quality of the materials

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>quality of the materials they use are usually very good.

Attached: index.jpg (660x271, 19K)

Oct 30th is coming!
Oct 30th is coming!
Soon:
(1.) new Mac Mini
(2.) new MacBook Air
YES! YES!!!

Good Goy!
Spend.
SPEND!!!

>Aluminium
>Quality

>best operating system in the buisness
“It Just Works”-Steve Jobs
“Fuck you get a degree if you want to do anything outside of facebook”-Tim Cook

>best trackpad in the buisness
Yes, have fun scrolling and not clickong you dumb fucks. I think im the only one who realised the tradedy of Lenovos little red button. Nice to know its all gone thanks to apples “muh design” philosophy.

>keeps you warm in winter
Hot water bottles are $5.

Where's that marshmallow toasting gif?

Trust me, it's time for new Mac Minis and for new MacBook Airs. I would even take a new iMac with a thinner bezel if Apple offered it.

What is wrong with upgrading my tech every *SIX* or *EIGHT* years? It's not like Apple is making massive leaps on this hardware every year. It's time: Just go to the Mac Rumors website and cry at all the red "do not buy" recommendations under this equipment.

Would be a big fan of Mac OS and iOS if it wasn't a walled garden.

>100 of 1000000000 Apple's products is bad = all of them is bad
Cute

You can still run open source or hardware-independent software on top of macOS.

I always get upset when "a new OS release" discusses the apps running on top of it. As a macOS since-OS-X-on-IBM-hardware user, I just want a stable base. I don't run hurr durr Apple Mail or iTunes or Safari, so I could not care less if they were rev'd each release.

And a lot of complaints are unfair.
Your Gorilla Glass breaks on your phone, but the phone underneath the glass is still working? The digitizer and the display, both after a huge fxxking fall? You should be praising Apple, not dissing them, you fat-fingered fxxk.

As for this looks like your fault too.

At least they finally stopped using 24V Apple Display Connectors.
Something positive I guess.

My iPhone 6's battery finally could not hold a charge for more than five minutes, so I took it to the Apple store.
For 29 Euros (hallo, Americans!), they swapped it out for a new Apple-approved replacement battery. The phone runs like new now: Everything is buttery smooth and responsive.

So yeah, praise be to Apple!
Landfill Android is all Android, as far as I know. No one offers this level of customer care.

Attached: apple2.png (680x1569, 557K)

>My iPhone 6's battery finally could not hold a charge for more than five minutes, so I took it to the Apple store.
>For 29 Euros (hallo, Americans!), they swapped it out for a new Apple-approved replacement battery. The phone runs like new now: Everything is buttery smooth and responsive.
>
>So yeah, praise be to Apple!
>Landfill Android is all Android, as far as I know. No one offers this level of customer care.
I'm in a similar situation with my 6s, which is only one gen (half gen) later. It runs buttery smooth all these years later on iOS 12. It's amazing. iOS 12 is actually a big step up from 11 in terms of end-user performance, I really thought I might have to upgrade soon, but I was very pleasantly surprised after installing 12.

I'll never understand how retards do this, I have like 20 apple-brand cables that have come with my and my family's devices over the years and not a single one looks like this, I can only imagine dirty fucks who wear shoes inside the house and drop crumbs all over the carpet and shit like that do this to cables

>I'm in a similar situation with my 6s, which is only one gen (half gen) later. It runs buttery smooth all these years later on iOS 12. It's amazing. iOS 12 is actually a big step up from 11 in terms of end-user performance, I really thought I might have to upgrade soon, but I was very pleasantly surprised after installing 12.
Yep. If we are lucky, we can get iOS 13 and iOS 14 to run well enough to keep what are now relatively old phones going another year or two.

I am always shocked to see how many Android phones don't get free upgrades. They are build, sold in stores, and then abandoned.

I try to tell people on Jow Forums this but they'd rather spend $300 every 6 months to keep a phone running well vs. $1k up front on a phone that will last literally years on end. And the thing is people here treat Android phones like disposable razors—they use them well beyond their useful life to save money, so in reality they end up spending like $300 a year and getting a shitty experience, vs. spending the money up front but less per year and getting an excellent experience

I hate to play into the stereotype but I really do think it's a result of most people here being teenagers and on a budget

some people aren't obsessive jews and don't pay some polish immigrant to clean their house and have things like pets, children, or a general level of activity that precludes doing a full cable detensioning every time you move your laptop

yes, your cables may be immaculate, but under the conditions generally considered 'normal use' that generations of thinkpads, shitty inspirons, and garbage HP computers have lasted with minimal impact are enough to render an apple cable completely worthless

a smug apple user scoffs at the plebian fucks who don't take care of their expensive cables. "taking care of my overpriced yet designed for replacement consumer goods is a sign that i consider it more than simply a replaceable consumer good"

I can tell you were triggered by my post because you are a subhuman slob lol, you are disgusting

i'm not disagreeing with your observation but i buy old refurbished flagships and use them for 2-3 years and have never spent more than $200 on a cell phone. and i will absolutely buy a new phone the second the old one isn't good enough but i usually break them before that happens and a screen replacement is the cost of a better phone

you're right that people don't understand the value proposition of a new $300 phone vs a phone that was $800 new and is now $200 extends beyond the spec sheet. but apple is not the sole solution to that problem

consistient software updates are the only clear advantage apple has but they basically only exist as a carousel to convince you they aren't incrementally lowering device performance as a planned obsolescence strategy. an outdated android device doesn't go out of its way to tell you its outdated and if your only perspective is apple then its not even a real point of contention against android

>but apple is not the sole solution to that problem
it really is though, there is no other option in this space. You have landfill food lagdroid crap and Apple, there are no other choices.

I'm sorry I'm not poor.

>Yes, have fun scrolling and not clickong you dumb fucks.

Wtf are you talking about you gorilla?

How do we know this thread isn't by Apple advertising itself?

>but they basically only exist as a carousel to convince you they aren't incrementally lowering device performance
iOS 12 actually runs faster on *all* models that it can be installed on than earlier iOS versions.

Notice OP didn't list anything after "I'll start:".

Mmmmm, that is convincing.

Agreed

Best tablet for the buck if you are into that

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>Defends Apple!
Im ready for the shit show!
Im just gonna lurk!

Attached: 1431979543649.gif (350x191, 1M)