New tos?

new tos?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 205K)

kys

Why do people keep using this spyware? doesn't Discord track in real time all the processes you're running and sends everything to their servers? it's dictionary definition of spyware right here. Otherwise how can it display what games you're playing in that moment if it doesn't send the process name back to their servers? they really need to explain how that shit works if they want me to install their spyware (have they already done that? I highly doubt it).

Attached: 1460728611977.png (545x575, 655K)

install irc

Use XMPP instead.

Because people actually have friends that they talk to online. There are also plenty of communities that you can be part of in the most convenient way of text and voice chatting. And I would rather let a harmless brony collect data of what games I'm playing then have Skype sending my actually valuable and personal information to the company that can actually profit off this.

Outdated and actually least secure protocol in today's day and age (brb exposing your IP and allowing DCC connections by default to anyone who bothers to /whois you) that only complete autists use.

there is nothing wrong about getting your IP exposed

Attached: 1536632314338s.jpg (220x229, 4K)

>Discord doesn't do anything with your IP or data
Low IQ. VERY LOW IQ poster.

Great arguments, VERY GREAT arguments poster.

I can tell your knowledge is limited by Jow Forums memes and your own computer illiteracy.

>to someone that can actually profit from this

that's where you're wrong, there's a reason discord is free, its because they sell your data

>Discord track in real time all the processes you're running
you can use discord in a browser tab you dumb nigger

name an alternative

Attached: 1ac15163-477c-4718-82b6-8400c7dd5e79.jpg (641x481, 28K)

That's cute. You probably think you're fine just using it in a browser. Keep feeding the botnet, faggot. :)

riot.im
>inb4 "it's not perfect because [insert some minor detail that nobody cares about]"

IRC.

>amount of friendly npc's found using said programs and/or protocols: zero (0)

I can convert my mother to it but that's about it.
Noone uses this shit and noone is willing to.

>worried with Discord tracking your ass
>OK with having your IP exposed

Go take a networking course you Zoomer fuck.

No one uses that outdated shit anymore.

Explain why using it in a browser isn't fine then.

Discord spying:
Give them every personal message you send to anybody ever, plus the details of what goes on on your computer, plus your IP address.

IRC spying:
Give them your IP address.

Hmm, I wonder...

Use Mumble.

What if you have a lot of contacts in Discord?

>using discord for anything other than voice chatting with your friends when playing vidya

As If them selling your user data wasnt obvious enough

Attached: 1503272073163.jpg (388x443, 151K)

>old XML protocol that no one uses

/thread

only the desktop app has the permissions. Browser discord is safe for the most part.

Also all images and messages are only remaining on the server for 48 hours after deletion

What will they do with your IP address then? Steal your personal information? Ddos you? Know what country you come from?
Genuinely asking, I want to know the mindset of computer illiterate retards

>People think that sending an email saying they want to "opt-put" is going to save them from the new TOS

That's now how laws work

Attached: 1451163168896.png (368x657, 266K)

>tfw living in the EU so this doesn't affect me
Suck it murifats