Laying in bed

>laying in bed
>computer wakes up from sleep mode

Attached: 1504643493521.png (604x613, 257K)

Mine runs 24/7

I stopped using sleep mode because of that.

Filthy power supply or gremlins? Occam's razor points to state-appointed power distributor rentseeker

I had a broken power button which caused it.

post uptime

Mine has turned on by itself when it's been completely shut off. Anyone know what could cause this?

Usually it's Windows 10 doing maintenance during "quiet hours" (when you're sleeping)

I think that happens because of the network card. If you go to device manager and uncheck the "allow this device to wake the system up" option on your network adapter it won't happen again, hopefully.

That doesn't do shit. Options in Windows 10 are useless. If the PC wants to do something, it will do it.

Sometimes at night my monitor turns on completely blue even though the PC is powered off, and illuminates the whole room for a split second before turning back off.
Rightfully fucks me up every time.

Attached: 1538343595643.png (512x447, 216K)

But I use GNU/Linux...

that would be annoying from a flat panel but terrifying from a crt

>enter room
>computer wakes up
Eventually I figured that my mouse is so sensitive that my walking steps vibrate the mouse and move a pixel
>I'm skinny so this is unlikely, but I don't see another possibility

>taking your computer to bed with you because you put it in sleep mode
dude

Happened to me once years ago on xp.

BIOS wake up timers. You can disable them in BIOS.

Then good luck debugging that shit.

>SOMETHING HAPPENED

Attached: haha.jpg (256x196, 7K)

Mine used to turn off at random points. I found out that the 24-pin on the mb wasn't properly secured and every tiny nudge made it disconnect.

Attached: uptime.jpg (109x46, 3K)

Are these two different Femanons or is Yiliya replying twice?

Disable Important Wake Timers

>24/7