A
HAHAHAHAH
A
HAHHAHAHA
A
AHAHA
AH

AHAAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Captura de ecrã 2018-10-20, às 14.04.06.png (1866x2240, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/9pd7xo/apple_used_ice_to_seize_louis_rossmanns_shipment/e81th4f
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/19/1526
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K keep me posted

Poodroid fanboys will defend him anyway. You should have posted that.

This kind of Apple cocksucker.

Anyway. Apple doesn't have anything to do with his batteries.

>you just seem pissed that your cheap shipment got caught

i bet he was one of those that paid apple 1200 to fix their ipads

This is the comment, I updooted it and downvoted the root so that hopefully it'll get buried
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/9pd7xo/apple_used_ice_to_seize_louis_rossmanns_shipment/e81th4f

Maybe I'm too tired to think properly, but this seems like a bad argument to me.

OK, Louis bought batteries from an OEM that is no longer authorized to make them. If the logo is scratched out, so what? Why would buying that no-name battery be illegal?

If apples trademark isnt on the battery, why can anyone say what he buys or not? This whole thing sounds gay

>having reddit account

>went on finding his post history
>he is actually defending the auto industry that they are right into removing the ability from the farmers to repair their overly expensive machinery

who would have knew

Lol, good luck.

People in other reddit subs are doing the opposite.

Link? That seems fishy because he has always been against that stuff in his videos

i meant the idiot that responed to lar

> If the logo is scratched
It is not.

Also, he can't import batteries more than 10000mAh at a time. It's protected by the FCC.

>that "stop disliking what I like" kind of downvoting
Yikes

Attached: 1518215668906.png (620x618, 416K)

He was retarded any with brain can see this.

I get replacement parts from China too because sometimes it's cheaper than buying locally for the same shit but with markup price.

Ah ok

You need to respect Rossman, who knew how throwing "FUCK APPLEL" red meat to the underage rakesh youtube audience could be so lucrative.

Attached: 1523828251399.jpg (1944x2592, 486K)

>reddit
get the fuck out of here faggot

Attached: IMG_1551(18).jpg (720x1280, 160K)

HE'S FINISHED

holy fuck
rossmann just got blown the fuck out by a literal faggitor

Attached: nervous_animu_gril_wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

Any redditors opinion is lower than that of an NPC, so who cares

why does louis keep talking

isn't that supposed to be lawyer's job?

He was never going to sue. He is in the wrong 100%. The best he might do is start a go fund me collect the legal funds and do a "we settled out of court that is all I can say" and pocket the change.

VictoriousRaptor is victorious
I'm going to spam his comment under every Tossman video and revel in the neckbeard asspain

So this whole drama was just him ordering a bunch of counterfeit batteries and getting them seized because they were counterfeits? What a bunch of fucking nothing.

SOPA DE MOCACO

>guy runs a small repair business
>wants to buy some batteries
>chinks make batteries and sell them
>guy buys the batteries
>some apple faggots screech and shit themselves and roll around in their own feces having a meltdown because their fruity logo was stamped on the batteries which are official batteries in every except they were made without applel's permission
Fuck apple. Fuck Tim Cook. Fuck every paid shill on this board. Fuck iToddlers, they deserve everything they get.

Why are some Americans so retarded? Why do they try to make it seem like it's moral to make it impossible for people to repair the products they bought? Sure, those batteries shouldn't have Apple's logo on them but Apple doesn't sell them anymore. What the hell is somebody who wants to repair their product supposed to do in this case? Also why are Chinese manifacturers putting the Apple logo on those, when they could just say that they're Mac batteries and nobody would care because the customer wouldn't be able to notice any difference once they're inside the computer?
Going back to Americans who defend big companies and intellectual property, why do they do it? They get nothing out of it, it just legitimizes companies fucking over their customers. Do they think one day they'll become rich entrepreneurs and therefore it's better if there are laws in place that protect companies being shitty? Are they really this delusional?

get some ICE for your inflamed butt, Louis

What?

Isn't it clear from the start?

Who?

HE
FUCKING
MAKES
A
QUARTER
OF
A
MILLION
DOLLARS
FROM
YOUTUBE

you dumbfuck, he also gets money from iFixit to support them.

He's not an innocent angel.

>another reddit thread

mad af

Louis please go

How fucking HARD is to make batteries without an Apple logo.

Please respond.

I think it's not hard.

It's this shady business, piece of shit Rossmann-like phone repair idiots (Rossmann is another idiot that doesn't know what he is doing) often put fake batteries with Apple logos and people think it's a battery from Apple... then the whole thing explodes, and Apple gets rekt because it will be national news that "an Apple battery" exploded.

Sounds like u jelly.
Apple makes tens of millions every months. What's your point?

>tens of millions
every day.
more like around 3-4 billions a month.

How come apple is the only company that will go after people with ICE?

Also how is Rossman wrong? He puts out videos about his work and for every bit of bitching he's doing it's not like apple is doing much themselves for any sort of quality control. You don't see a RRG bitching DAILY about Samsung which is comparable and for some of their products (which can fucking blow your house up) because they don't make the extreme hot garbage like apple does. Plus the cost and draconian measures they are putting in are their own demise.

But it's stupid that they still use the apple logo on their products but they don't care they still get paid.

he makes money? wow this changes everything
Apple are actually based for trying to stop people repairing their stuff

>being this much of a commie

Why are you faggots defending a company like Apple? Why do you care that Louis makes money fixing their shitty devices? What constitutes a 'fake' part'?

Everybody shut the fuck up and stop bashing our/g/uy

You write like a 3rd grader, its hard to understand.

>How come apple is the only company that will go after people with ICE?
It was CBP and Apple had nothing to do with it. They simply gave them instructions on how to identify counterfeit items. CBP independently inspected a battery shipment discovered it was counterfeit and seized the items. The end.

imagine whiteknighting for a mendacious clickwhore

Attached: pepe_2.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

what about the webcam fiasco

Fuck Apple for a plethora of other reasons, but I don't really get this.
He bought bootleg batteries, they got seized because you can't import bootlegs, and now he's whining about it?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Attached: 1493681453877.gif (500x464, 1.09M)

>Jow Forums defends corporations now

>now
lmao

God I wish that everyone who has ever owned an Apple product would be killed off

> How fucking HARD is to make batteries without an Apple logo.

> Please respond.

> I think it's not hard.
I dunno user, I asked that question too

And you write like a faggot. How about you answer the question, why does apple make their own problems?

reported to the Secret Service

Attached: 13627168_10157383302255725_7655034550581876852_n-21.jpg (699x724, 63K)

> It was CBP and Apple had nothing to do with it. They simply gave them instructions on how to identify counterfeit items. CBP independently inspected a battery shipment discovered it was counterfeit and seized the items. The end.
How do you know this? You weren't there

never trust a manlet Jow Forums

>reddit
You have to go back, retard.

>why does apple make their own problems?
What the fuck does that even mean, you make absolutely no sense. Rephrase your "question".

He showed the letter and it was CBP. Also I've imported before, its common procedure.

Attached: 265322231616241664.png (109x128, 28K)

He said they were supposedly from display models or some Macs from overstock. I honestly don't know what to believe desu.
However, he does have a point. Apple doesn't want you to work on your own Mac.

How is that at all relevant to the ethics of this particular action? A serial killer is wrong for killing people, but you can't really fault him for drinking water just because he's a serial killer.

>Apple doesn't want you to work on your own Mac.
I know, hence why I said
>Fuck Apple for a plethora of other reasons

But bootlegs are bootlegs, they've always been banned from importation.

>"the rules are the rules"

Attached: NPC.gif (478x318, 121K)

>why does apple make their own problems?
Why does apple have poor quality control.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/19/1526
>Defending Rossman
He knew what he was doing, he would have been fine if he scrubbed the trademark from the batteries, but he wouldn't be able to sell the chink counterfeits at a premium on his site.

OH GOD HOLY FUCK HE'S RIPPING EVERYONE OFF MY GOD HE'S DOING IT HE FUCKED EVERYONE IN THE ASS THAT BOUGHT MAC BATTERIES SECOND HAND OH M GEEE

And apple is the only company that would care about their faggy TM, copyright, etc. You sound like a communist.

Attached: holy shit.png (1188x790, 277K)

So Rossman is the tech equivalent of the bum selling 'Gucci' handbags off a carpet he laid on the sidewalk? Never could have seen that coming.

>apple is the only company that would care about their faggy TM, copyright, etc.
Absolutely fucking delusional.

What was the webcam thing?

>making money is wrong
What is unironically defective about commies?

>land of the """free"""

Trump Curse strikes again

Attached: 1540010653331.jpg (845x883, 141K)

t. /u/NEDM64

Jow Forumsapple is reddit incarnate

What race is this?

Attached: 20394680234869234.jpg (1271x760, 70K)

Holy shit what a retard, even lebbit can see through his bullshit

>it's not counterfeit if they sharpie out the logo
??????

Attached: 40568340578343.png (838x697, 124K)

he said a few months ago that he has egyptian root... which is obvious from his semi-shitskin colour.

Jow Forums has always been full to the brim with consumerist whores, and it took you this long to notice? Have you even checked the generals? Almost all of them are about consumer electronics and gadgets (gaymur trash, headphones, laptops, watches, chinese crap).

Attached: pls.jpg (764x1024, 108K)

100% american

Americano.

Attached: 56-per-cent.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>ITT: apple shills from reddit on full damage control

because they are factories who were originally making """authorized""" apple products, and then their contract ran out. They typically have to sharpie them off after the fact

pc masterrace

>implying multi-billion dollar industries haven't any weight or personal connections within the large financial avenues relevant to their business model
dumbfuck alert

based apple taking away consumer choice

Attached: 1264597817787.png (750x750, 81K)

>redditards thinking this is a valid use of government
ahh, all the retards that post here really are from there

>newfag discovers that a board dedicated to tech has people posting about tech on it.

you have to go back

Since when did we like Apple now? I swear, earlier this week we liked Louis. Now we hate him? You guys need to come up with a narrative.

We like Louis. Everyone should be free to do business and associate with those they want.

That Apple is abusing its power to stop a transaction under the guise of "protecting its trademark" is borderline ridiculous, keeping in mind that they themselves refuse to repair their own devices.

They're a company that is borderline proprietary, and should be dismantled from the top down immediately.

>abusing its power to stop a transaction under the guise of "protecting its trademark" is borderline ridiculous, keeping in mind that they themselves refuse to repair their own devices
Literally non sequitur.

t. Ahmed

Attached: glorious_American_jizz.jpg (652x774, 212K)

ebin dowboat and upboat my leldit pal xddDDD

Yes, Jow Forums has more than its fair share of Applel shills.

Attached: apple-water.jpg (1059x993, 113K)

>nu-Jow Forums (Jow Forumsedditor invaders in reality) are siding with corporations and Big Gov now
mmmmmmmmmm

>b-but daddy Trump

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

fuck off louis

any god fearing capitalist respects IP laws. It's not the 1800s anymore, Marxie...

Serves you right for actually buying Applel

tell me about reddit, I heard it's "front page of internet" or something
is it good?

Attached: 1490541342964.png (112x112, 7K)

Sure if you like anal lesions

part arab part jew