Honest thoughts on Windows 10?

Honest thoughts on Windows 10?

Attached: 1539993367873.jpg (1912x1554, 1.22M)

Bloated clusterfuck with more thought and effort put into fucking over the user than any other part of its design. Wouldn't be all that bad if the bloat was stripped, but microdick feels the need to shove its half-flaccid ideas down everyone's throats, even their business clients.

A probably okay core with fucking garbage pajeet social media app store bullshit excrement shat all over it.

This

Best OS in the world. Secure, stable and it just werks. no i'm kidding .

INSTALL GENTOO!

Lmao

botnet

sorry, I don't have a licence for honest thoughts

Been avoiding it like the fucking plague and still don't know what imma do in a couple years when faced with the choice of 10 and somehow linuxing.

It shits itself to fucking death when it updates.

It werks

Literally game console OS, xbox runs on win10

install windows 7

An OS that gets worse than more you update it, with security patches that make your OS less secure.

In other words, it's a living contradiction.

Offers barely anything over 7.

absolute garbage that I only use because muh gaymes and firefox runs well enough in it

Attached: 7c3a27aa4ddd72e94dc2bf44e2c61840367a3caa8ecc440c9aed0390cefff93f.jpg (1095x1195, 258K)

the only botnet worth using.

I don't want to be tracked. keylogged or having a snoopers charter on my PC. I use Windows 10 for University work only, GNU/Linux for privacy safety and encryption.

trash

throwing out good features and packing it full of ads and bloatware.

>A probably okay core
Try doing some Win32 programming and get back to us.

I avoid it like the plague.

>not using windows 98

Attached: win98.png (1024x768, 353K)

>Muh games
Install Windows 7
>Muh adobe suite
Install hackintosh
>Muh anything else
Install Loonix

These.

Sadly, also this:

forced updates. downtime when updating, huge updates. the registry = flat file, wide open (bad design) .. the filing system is primitive, needs defragging (more downtime), slows over time. The UI is inconsistant, always beta, always experimental. They release buggy shit. Every single new virus in the world is written for the crap. You cannot see the source code. There is only 1 version of it, so if you have a problem, you can't opt out (as you can with linux, with multiple distros). The marketisation of it, with you as value, as the market. Advertising in it, within your world, through your desktop. One singular desktop, no other options. Slow. Complex, not in a good way -- a deteriorated mess that m$ lost control of. For the idiots

It's gotten so bad that I've stopped updating it altogether. I'd rather take my chances with malware than let MS brick my computer. AGAIN.

Core functionality is better than the previous versions.

Only worthwhile versions must be pirated though, else you have loads of bloat and spyware.

How old is that opera?

How about those 3 on one OS

It's good. Don't have any problems with it. All my hardware just works as well as any applications I want run.
Kept four scripts around, one to remove any unwanted parts in the installation environment, one to remove anything after (indexing, updating etc.), one to auto install all those driver .exes, and one to handle and update programs I use.

Windows Email (Exchange, Office365), web and SharePoint administrator here.

I'm still on Windows 7 on my desktop, though.

Two of my cow-orkers were hit with the Win10 bug earlier this month and had to re-install their OS's.

Windows 7 FTW!!

Only literal vegetables can't figure out how to tripple boot or run a vm. You aren't a veggie right?