FLOOOEEENS

FLOOOEEENS

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-184108~2.png (1080x318, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop phoneposting

Stop spamming your useless shitty spyware app fagposter. Sage

Why does it drain so much battery?

>he uses thread watcher to be notified of his precious (You)s

Actually I don't. What makes you think that?

He is right. Fucking clover even with the background shit disabled. I browse for about one hour and it rats my battery like there was no tomorrow.

Works on my machine :)

What are the alternatives?

His is working too. That is the problem. Working all the time.

Use a normal fucking browser.

And have everything be worse? Lol sorry I'm not a flaming faggot

If you want to stay on your phone and don't use your browser:
Dash Chan
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan

Dashchan would be perfect if that captcha was bigger and swiping right closed the threads. Oh and captcha loaded all the time with the words telling you the challenge.

Sucks to be you m8

Attached: IMG_20181020_164114.jpg (1381x225, 38K)

battery life thread?

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-154037_Settings.jpg (1080x1401, 171K)

Sucks to be you m8

Attached: Screenshot_Settings_20181009-185206.png (720x1280, 71K)

Works on my _______

Attached: 1540068602624.png (530x780, 273K)

your browser

>phoneposting

>Sucks to be you m8
Damn, my dude. I miss battery life like yours. Back when I used a Moto G5 Plus I had battery time like that. Now this is what I get with SGS8.

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-165325_Settings.jpg (1440x2960, 408K)

thanx floeeennsss...
>phoneposting off grid in my lidda ford ranger/camper... stay salty batyle-station-phags
im happy you were listening to my rant in lobby of ea....

Feels bad man.
I went from an iPoo 5 that even got less battery life then your phone to a 160€ redmi phone with a huge 4100mAh battery.

YOU DONT USE YOUR PHONE

Mine only drained 6% in 5 hours

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-230406.png (1080x1620, 109K)

Also remaining battery life for comparison

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-230602.png (1080x1620, 102K)

I just didn't use clover that day tbqh.

>last full charge 9h 38m ago
>screen usage since full charge 44m
you didn't much of anything

>doesn’t use phone
>hurr my battery is awesome

Mine doesn't even show on the usage list despite the fact I've already used it for at least 2 hours
>dev
Found the issue.

DESIGNATED SHITTING PHONE

You haven't even used your phone dumbshit

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-001513.jpg (1080x2280, 226K)

>uses the dev version
>complains when shit happens
are you retarded

OP here. Are you also on a Keyone, user? Damn I don't know why it's draining my batter so fast. I dropped my phone on the floor so many times I seriously hope my battery isn't broken.

>16% battery usage in 44 min of SoT
Your battery life is below average, user

Also this is bad

I've always used Dev but I've noticed this battery drain only recently. Don't know what you mean.

Attached: Screenshot_20181018-140743~2.png (1080x750, 36K)

>OP here. Are you also on a Keyone, user?
Yeah, Keyone black edition. Just updated to Oreo yesterday. Didn't charge since then in order to see how battery life is after the oreo update.
So far I used it for 33 hours without charging, I think the battery life is even better than on nougat.
No idea what's with your clover. I even use the background thread updater at max interval.

Dude, my battery got battered in only 4 and a half hours as 3 of those screen on hours was spent on gachashit gaming and the rest were shitty Skype calls and tinder browsing

Werks in my machine

Yeah I'm also on Oreo 8.1, but my Keyone is the standard silver version. I used to have like 11hrs with SoT even while using Clover, so I have no idea on what happened. What launcher are you using? I've recently switched to Nova and I'm using Shortcut Keys and Button Mapper. I'm wondering if there's any connection...

how do i get accurate readings directly from android

im using accubattery and it's not working properly

im using a mi max 2 with miui

i never turn off data connection and i absolutely always browse shit like youtube or other shit, i also do photoshopping on it and also take amazing pictures with it

Attached: PSX_20180620_131047_1.jpg (1450x1933, 494K)

>I've always used Dev but I've noticed this battery drain only recently. Don't know what you mean.
The dev version is beta quality, retard. Either keep beta testing for us and post issues on github or get the stable version.

Blackberry launcher since I decided to abandon rice and use my phone like a normie
I don't really use the homescreen since I open everything with the physical keyboard shortcuts anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-232617.png (1080x1620, 468K)

>Don't know what you mean.
dev is not stable, it's clear and stated everywhere that you can experience issues.

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-172858_Dashchan.jpg (1080x2220, 308K)

>discord
>firelag
>quickbotnet
kys

This guy has my same phone and he's also using Dev and yet his battery life seems fine.

I should try to come back to Blackberry Launcher and see if anything changes. Nova is lighter than Blackberry Launcher though, so battery should last longer on that.

Still, don't use beta software and complain when it doesn't work properly. Get the stable and see if it works, if it doesn't, make a goddamn issue.

Firefox has the smoothest keyboard scrolling (pic related) and respects my privacy. Also runs uBlock so I don't see the issue.
quickpick is an old apk from before it got botnetted.
Discord yeah I just use it
You can try. Also clear cache, if that's still possible in 8.1

Attached: keyone-swipe.gif (350x622, 3.62M)

Just check cars.

It's fine if you use firefox due the keyboard meme, you are delusional if you think it respect your privacy tho. Also, there's absolute no reason to use QuickPic over Simple Gallery, since it's way faster and has more features. About discord, you are gay and deserve the botnet.

>you are delusional if you think it respect your privacy tho
Well I can set it to auto-clear on exit, install uBlock and https everywhere, opt out of telemetry, crash reports, location service and health report.
I'd say it's better than Chrome any time.
Quickpick because of the way it present images and hiding/showing folders. But I see simple gallery has show/hide as well and otherwise looks like a quickpic clone, so I'll be replacing it, thanks.

>old quickpic
mah neger
I'm using 3.4.9.1 and it's blazing fast, don't think there was(is?) any other image viewer as fast and comfy as this one

Zooming in on big images is slow as fuck, so is scrolling. Also, a known issue is that sharing is broken on newer Android version (at least it is on 4.5.2).

>better than Chrome any time
Sure it is, Chrome is absolute botnet. But regular Firefox is not that privacy focused, I would rather use Bromite since it's Chrome with more features and no botnet or Focus/Fennec if you really want Gecko stuff.

Holy fuck did you ever derail this thread with your shebitch nitpicking over something that has no impact on you.

This thread shouldn't exist to begin with it.

You know you can use 4chanx on the mobile site. The settings panel is the only thing that is annoying but just toggle desktop view and back when you're done

everything looks like shit now, thanks

kekked

>Firefox
>respects my privacy
lmao, Fennec or bust.

The outdated f-droid version doesn't have this problem

Nice, the latest dev build has solarised dark theme.