We are living in a time where pajeets, slavshits...

>we are living in a time where pajeets, slavshits, and chinks are actually better programmers than the average hire in sillycon valley (diversity hires)
how much is rent in warsaw

Attached: 7b7df91fb4c1fad12bf597f0db246e9b690de900da0e7e49db39c0dd001b2a8b.jpg (800x660, 72K)

>how much is rent in warsaw
depends, $550 for a shitty one bedroom, $1300+ for 80+ square meters in a good location

Because in USA they hire programmers without a degree so they don't know shit

Chinks and Cykas have really good tech though. The soviets ramped up their science education back in the day and its paying huge dividends now, they just all work for the mafia/KGB. I guess chinks adapted to having complete control of all manufacturing, not really sure what went on over there.

Pajeet is still working on mastering the toilet and getting hired in SV to lower the average.

cocaine and herpes in picture?

depends how much luxury you want
but with roommates its ok

I'm scared bros. How bad is it going to be when the next recession hits and all of the startups finally go under when their VC pulls out and the big tech firms layoff the lowest tier of code cattle and just coast on the existing infrastructure with minimal maintenance.

How many millions of otherwise unskilled "coders" are there going to be out there?

I mean we are almost there, aren't we? most of the internet could just stagnate at this point with the largest corporations just coasting for at least 10 years halting all innovation.

russian people is the future. we make tech things well.

>pajeets
>better programmers than x

Attached: 1512669160066.png (400x400, 12K)

What to expect from slavs when they have mathematics in highschool on the level of western university's curriculum

Inb4 I'm slav

Attached: 1412515124125169114.jpg (390x369, 44K)

t. Rajesh

I don't believe you

That's why I think it's good to be well rounded and not just have knowledge of coding. If a recession does hit I'm hoping I can throw a wide net over any available tech job.

why?

I know it sounds expensive for Poland, but Warsaw alone has Western levels of gdp per capita

In Poznań you can rent very nice flat only for yourself at max $650.

Won't be a recession. All the financial tools are working to prop up the economy and it will all fall down like any good ponzi scheme

slavs are nice
t. finn

It was just a stalling tactic, things didn't improve enough to really turn it around but it's mostly fixed itself.

I just know average wage is something like 1.3k USD
I live in a similar country but have a nice apartment for 600 (salary is 4.5k)

So called 'slavshits' are the smartest people on the planet. They're just too emotional to properly direct their intellect to worthwhile things. When working in unison, like in Soviet Union and Yugoslavia they achieve things never before seen on the planet. Nikola Tesla was a slav, as well.

Honestly, from what I've heard about Silicon Valley lately, it seems like a shithole. It was cool back in the 80s and 90s when tech companies were on the frontier pushing the limits of computing. Now it's just a bunch of nu-males and pastel-haired diversity hires trying to find new and creative ways to spy on people.

I thought that Jews were the smartest people, and that's why they control all the businesses and wealth.

You don't need to be a genius to lend money and swindle people. You just have to be smarter than then the people you're scamming.

>say you dont like math randomly
>you are forever branded and remembered as brainlet by the people near you
t.eastern eu

They're promoting programming as a profession in the media. This naturally increases the pool of incompetent people for the job. Now every Harry and Stacy wants in and doing the bare minimum to pass the courses.

>When working in unison, like in Soviet Union and Yugoslavia they achieve things never before seen on the planet.

Like causing famine because they believed exposing seeds to harsh temperatures make them more resilient and planting crops closely together would produce higher yields?

пyни cмo, нocи ce y пиздy мaтepинy, мaјмyнe бeлocвeтcки

Read OP's post again, and make sure you go over it slow because you seem to be dense.

Attached: (((diversity))).jpg (1400x814, 299K)

what am I looking at here?

>mfw being a slav and going to immigrate to the US as a software developer

Attached: 1471961885747.png (785x757, 123K)

You don't want to live in Poland Trust me. I've lived there for the larger part of my life and i absolutely hate it, treasuring the time i spent abroad.

Starting at 1500pln for the chepeast one room 50yo apartments. If you want something new in good location then around 3000pln. You can also ask me nicely and send me pics in programming socks and i might rent you one of my apartments for 1000.

this, for some reason math was always a big focus here, even way back in elementary school

t. slav

Baлa cи мy peкao, бpaтe... Цpнoгopчe?

I didn't know Jow Forums hated us Slavs. Why do you hate us?

I blame the diversity quotas

Bialystok is better, lower pay but living here is dirt cheap.

>they took our jobs

>Slavshits.
Lmao, angry western soiboi.

Don’t work at a startup user. I’m a software engineer at a Fortune 500 company. 24 years old, making 100k a year, working on my BS in Math. When and if shit hits the fan, I’ll be either ready to move onto something more complicated or high up enough that I won’t get tanked. Feels good.

It's fucking disgusting to see how casually people disregard math here in America. Then they go through their lives just trusting the people who want to manipulate them because they don't know any better. Statistics and economics are so alien to them they just pick their asses and scratch their heads if CNN or Fox doesn't jam something into their thick skulls. I am convinced that our country is fucking doomed and it hurts so much but I think I'll have to bail soon.

It's not about brains at all. It's about how much of a dick you are. The carpenter who rips off his clients and the carpenter who gives them a fair deal are just as intelligent, but the former will have a much more infuential business while the latter will be accused of anti-Semitism and crucified if he speaks out about his competition's shitty business practices. They are a vile people, leeches who thrive upon driving out superior goods with trickery and deceit, subverting and institution which could give them power.

Attached: 1539035141797.png (605x558, 574K)

You can find deals for $500 ish for a 90+m^2 apt.
Usually in the suburbs, and they go really fast, but it's possible.

>good location
Keyword.
I'm paying $800ish in Wesola (has Orange 1Gbps fiber), its like 85 sq m.

Yeah it blew my mind when my American friends had to actually look up formulas for compound interest.

Thing is, Poland is just fine as a country. It's the culture that's toxic.
Communism still runs in most people's blood, sadly.

>1500
>cheapest one room
I can find single rooms for 500pln anytime.

лмao yaт a peтapд

>I can find single rooms for 500pln anytime.
he meant an apartment with one room, not renting literally one room in someone's apartment like students in the 80s

Yeah, I mean a one room flat.
Shit, depending on how small you don't mind it being, you can get basement apartments for 250-300 if you know whom to talk to.

>one room flat
>for 500 pln
>in Warsaw
larp detected

The bigger problem is that the degreed programmers in the US are no better than the non-degreed programmers.

that's true everywhere

Yep. You just have to realize that not the entirety of Warsaw is downtown.
The city extends far beyond that.
Shit, you can get pretty good apartments down in Falenica, or if you don't mind taking the train, Józefów or Otwock.
Quite a few perfectly good apartments there.

>Thing is, Poland is just fine as a country. It's the culture that's toxic.
Communism still runs in most people's blood, sadly.

>poland is fine as a country
nobody that lived here for the past 20 years would utter this sentence

More numerous, for sure. Better? I don't think so (except maybe the Slavs). If there are good Chinese and Indian programmers, you can bet they're keeping them in their own countries. Poos were actually the reason I got a lot of the jobs I did. I get in the office, see it full of them and stinking of curry and am no longer surprised when I open the IDE and see "999+ warnings, 23 errors", and it miraculously compiles if you just make these odd adjustments. Recruiters are astonished when I tell them I'm no longer interested in doing mobile development and am taking courses in networking and security. Since many of them are poos themselves, I'm too polite to tell them I'm sick of working with poos who screw everything up and am willing to take a pay cut to avoid that and keep my sanity.
I did work on a team that included offshore offices in Croatia and the Czech Republic, since the telecom I was working for had acquired them. They were quite competent and it was my first experience with an offshore team that didn't seem like they were working against us and fucking up our work overnight.

>commuting for an hour
no

Well, I guess I'm nobody then.

Work from home you dumbass, there's literally no reason for you not to.

there's not a single

math education is fucking pants here in the States
like, it may even be deliberately bad

>tfw it takes 1hr20min to get to work
I am moving soon to make the commute ~25min

Attached: crying_frog.png (412x351, 74K)

The only thing of importance in American education is:
orange man bad
As long as you know and keep repeating this around other people, you will be accepted.

бopн aнд peјзд cлoвeнaц :^)

job for faggots

>slavshits
>smart
Pick one

I've only really heard this in some of my GE courses. Either that or you are wearing a kekistan shirt to school and deliberately doing shit to try to get people to dislike you.

That still doesn't explain why I'm mentally retarded.

Just stating the fact that you voted for Trump is enough for a good amount of people to treat you like a nazi, I mean the Schutzstaffel was a very effective unit and I do not like kikes, but most people see that as a bad thing. It all snowballs up and before you know it, even people you've never met before will start acting hateful towards you.

Slavshits probably make for good slaves seeing as they're too stupid to realize they are being used as slaves.

still too much

>Belgrade
>180 yuros 5km from center, and it's a decent, clean apartment

>Belgrade
Developers get $2500 net/month in Warsaw, how much in Belgrade?

>living here is dirt cheap
living there is dirt

Baked Alaska, someone who used to be an e-celeb.

prey tell, fellow chuju zajebany w dupe jeża, what your position is and how you've been managing for the past few years
for the record, the wage of 2400pln (after tax) is considered very decent where i live

>warsaw
dude germany is overflowing with muslims. set your sites on iceland

you don't comprehend the fact that poles HATE muslims and actively try to drive them out
Muslim menace won't be bothering us anytime soon

Consider the following: you opt into diversity quotas to get a bunch of clueless cunts in the business, and then you can justify the H1Bs because they look superior to your current offerings during the hire process. Same thing as now, which is what Trump does at his golf clubs, but with the extra step of justification.

If anyone balks at that, you scream MUH DIVERSITY into their faces and laugh all the way to the bank.

Direct Response Copywriter, Sales and Marketing Consultant.
I don't do emplyment or B2B, just working as an independent contractor for the tax benefits and lower costs.
I don't actually work in the tech sector; mostly whatever looks like it'll yield highest commissions.

This is accurate.

I worked for a company that started outsourcing like crazy. Only slavshits are actually better. Pajeet is trash and Chinks I don't know about. They steal everything you give them so that company wouldn't use them.

if you "rent" from your mom

t. slav

>Myths about good Soviet education have spread to the West
>West spread myths how Soviet education was bad

Attached: 1538183072159-g.jpg (355x369, 83K)

Nothing wrong with slavs
They're redpilled on women, fags, niggers, and trannies

worked with slav programmers and pajeets. Slavs are great and I would pick them anytime over pajeets. I don't know why but Pajeets seem like the ultimate fucking NPC race. They can't think for themselves and need insanely clear instructions on how to do everything or they will start calling you because they are "concerned" or some shit.

Attached: 1520191093599.jpg (720x540, 28K)

both of the posts quoted by you are mine
i work at a place located in the north of the country
my company produces warehouse managing robots to pretty much anywhere in the whole world - even though i'm in the higher echelons of management dealing directly with the person who funds it (Norwegian, if you're in euro tech field you should know who it is - as there's only one actual competitor.) the wages in poland are substandard, What people outside of Poland would consider laughable is a wage other poles would sacrififce their dignity for. There's no arguing over that, our labor is simply worthless.

ethnic czech people are some of the most dobrý programmers and embedded systems engineers in the world

Attached: 1538645008396.jpg (750x750, 81K)

Bohemia Interactive: Praha
Jet Brains: Praha
Avast! Antivirus: Praha
Turris Omnia: Praha
CZ Firearms: Various locations in Czech Republic

I don't get the self hate ITT. I've worked abroad and I prefer it here. I make enough for comfy life, who cares about anything more.

>pajeets
poo, sure, but the culture invented numeric zero, allowing equilibration and equations, and the numeral system

>slavshits
too many prominent polish mathematicians to count, include mandelbrot, post

>chinks
mindless robots that eat their young but partially responsible for originating or developing matrix theory and simulaneous equations

>average american programmer
hurr gaymes

Attached: 1538304674770.jpg (719x621, 46K)

that's becaues in china they aren't going to look like this you might as well just eat them

Attached: 1527861614369.jpg (2048x1447, 229K)

I'd eat her too if you know what I mean!