This isn't even my final form

This isn't even my final form..

Attached: 1523882116212.jpg (854x668, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/3051941/new-16-lens-pocket-sized-camera-aims-to-kick-bulky-dslrs-to-the-curb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a boardroom at Samsung HQ
>we've got it. The iphone killer. Years of research has led us to this point.
>We have a notch, they have a notch. They have two cameras. We all know this.
>But today, I am proud to present: A notch, and FOUR cameras.
>WOW FOREVER BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
Next they'll come out with two notches and 8 cameras

can samcuck even compete anymore?

whoever thought putting cameras in phones was a good idea is a traitor to humanity

wtf are you on about you idiot, at this point samsung is the only company that *ISN'T* putting that stupid ass notch on their phones

>Samsung
>notch
Retard

Why do they have to lie?

Attached: 16-cams.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Fucking trypophobic's nightmare

Is this loss?

that has more than 4 cameras tard

Attached: Nico_pure_sr899.png (512x720, 554K)

cringe

not really

Attached: 1540072061327.jpg (1200x675, 169K)

Is this shopped or is there a specific reason that the cameras are arranged like that

Attached: Phidippus_audax_male.jpg (1280x976, 1.12M)

Well, somebody better make it into one.

>samsung notch
What? Maybe it'll happen with the s10, but for now, samsung is 9ne of the very very few manufacturer without a single notched phone

according to some indian site, s10 will have camera under screen, samsung wont go notch.
applefags can suck a dick

Attached: 1475757623613.jpg (794x760, 49K)

from moar core to moar cameras

This is a Galaxy A, so not a ishit killer. And there's no notch, dumb itoodler.

Attached: mac_faggits.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

It's a meme camera and according to them there is.

I see a giant seal laughing at a dicklet.

10 will not have a notch

>according to some indian site, s10 will have camera under screen,
Eh, I'm pretty sure Samsung has yet to display anything showing they'll be able to put a camera under the screen.
Other sensors, sure, but for now it looks like no camera.

pic.twitter.com/sYu0ORTd6V

*Botnet intensifies*

>pic.twitter.com/sYu0ORTd6V
Yeah, notice how "camera" is missing from that?

"Camera" is just a name for an image sensor.

>4 camera phone
>actually has 5 cameras

How is samsung so far ahead of everyone? They just need to shrink mongoose and fix the performance balancing algorithm and they'll be leading in every category

Looks like a row of cannons on a galleon

Looks like it has dual SIM slots. Pretty neat.

>How is samsung so far ahead of everyone?

They are an actual tech company that invents and produces actual tech.
Other companies just order components from them and solder them together in Chinese sweatshops.

Shouldn't SIM cards be eliminated by ten?

Attached: 55c27be4fb580c9d7655d271_ONIONgillette.png (1352x1053, 387K)

I bet this well be as locked down as all other Samsung mid-range devices.

A name that is always used instead of image sensor.

I've never gotten this.
My five blade cartridges last longer than three blade ones, because that's just how shit works. And they're hardly more expensive.
I shave every day and each cartridge lasts me a month.

It's almost like people are just throwing out the cartridges at set intervals instead of when they're actually degraded to a point they need to be replaced.

doesn't matter how many cameras they add or whether or not they have a notch or a camera hidden behind a screen(creepy by the way cause it can't be blocked without blocking the screen), Samsung will always have inferior home brewed SoCs and absolutely bloated shit ROMs and that's what makes a phone worth the money or not, not some wankfest over cameras and autistic fits over notches
Xiaomi makes great phones without a notch for far below the bullshit asking price Samsung charges

>Samsung will always have inferior home brewed SoCs and absolutely bloated shit ROMs and that's what makes a phone worth the money or not
You are aware that these people are a small percentage of the purchasing population, right?

>literally rebbit the corporate roleplay

>implying only a small group of owners are affected by shitty bloated touchwiz fuckery
Exynos, you're correct, Touchjizz's rebrand? Lol no

CRINGE

Yet they keep buying.
Fact is, the majority don't care.

right, cause they're brainless sheep and Samsung has the biggest advertising budget amongst Android OEMs, that's literally the only reason
most people don't do any fucking research into their phones whatsoever, and if they rely on word of mouth, its from another normiefag who's a mouth breather when it comes to mobile tech and are retarded enough to overpay for a device when they could have gotten the same features with better software and for half the price
Samsung only cashes in on people's laziness and stupidity, so of course business is good, but they're still scumbags for their pricing and business practices

Name a single device that has every fucking feature the Note 9 or S9 have that is worth half the price.

There is none. Not one.

LG V30/30S/35
who gives a fuck about a useless wankcom digitizer stylus, its a fucking phone
that shit is meant for tablets and an utterly useless sales gimmick on a phone

Every company.

false equivalence, not every company is charging $1k for flagships, just 3: Apple, Samsung, and Google
and honestly fuck them for doing so, they're disguising price fixing as a "market trend" which is utter bullshit

You're just arbitrarily selecting a cutoff value.

not me, that would be them
no flagship costs more than $300 per unit to manufacturer, they make $700 profit on each device, in which every one has planned obsolescence factored in, such as the biggest gimmick of all, AMOLED screens

My autism prevents me from buying a phone from any company that has a notched phone in their product line, so unfortunately LG is out.

more cameras = more cores

only the G series is currently notched, the V40 will be notched, yes, but the V30/35 is not, and they are better than whatever the fuck Samshit puts out

also Motorola's are not notched, neither are Sony's, or HTCs
Xiaomi's Mi Mix series definitely doesn't have a notch, and MIUI is actually a much better skin of Android than Touchjizz/ShitExperience is

Attached: enough.jpg (324x697, 26K)

I'm not him, just saying imo LG is a lost company because they're mindlessly following the notch hype. I've never owned a Samsung phone.

a camera that takes a picture like how your eye sees in low light conditions instead of looking all fucked up

When planning out phone designs back in the 6th grade, before smartphones were even a thing, I had an octa-camera in mind. It's just the beginning.

Why would they have a notch when they're the one that made this ad?

Attached: Samsung-iphone-X-ad-notch.jpg (1440x802, 98K)

Imagine believing a skin designed to mimic the iPhone is good LMAO

Was there ever a company so obsessed about the competition? This is worse than Cola and Pepsi.

>100% battery
>takes photo
>90% battery
lmao

Attached: D69F86D6-B5F0-4E2C-A72E-FAA0E4DCF646.gif (500x377, 944K)

>This is worse than Cola and Pepsi.
Yeah, because Pepsi is obviously better

Sometimes companys are retarded for example Google made fun of Apple for dropping the headphone jack and than Google also dropped it

What's wrong with giving phones proper lenses and retractable telescopes instead of this abomination?

Because to many stupid fuckers will break a moving part

*Too
Stupid nigger

The motive for the Samsung vs Apple ads and the prevalence isn't to convert Apple customers to Samsung customers, it's more of a thing to show the public that Samsung and Apple are the only players in the market, everything else is irrelevant.

This, based Pepsi poster.

Samsung don't have notches and still have headphone jacks, retard.
And Google beat them the double notch.
Just kill yourself.

Attached: bottom_notch.jpg (3328x1699, 330K)

Re: double notch:
fastcompany.com/3051941/new-16-lens-pocket-sized-camera-aims-to-kick-bulky-dslrs-to-the-curb
8 cameras? You are like a little baby.

I've been using the same mach3 cartridge for 2y now and it still cuts nice
I may not have the thickest facial hair ever but I ain't no basedboy either
they are selling you that faggy strip that serves no purpose

That's THE POINT, you dont buy an android phone or an iPhone anymore, you buy a Samsung phone (android premium), a chink phone (android peasants) or just an android phone (everything else.

What is even the point of this, anyone who is interested in photography will just buy actual camera. Phone cameras are shit, 4 phone cameras are just shit x 4

What are you even talking about?

>4-camera phone
>(+ the front camera)
what a bunch of dummy retards

Honestly this picture is GOALS. This is what your ideal family should look like. Can't you see how fashionably they are dressed, fresh haircuts and even the KID is well dressed. They don't care to what other people think of them, wife looks like a total babe as well.

Sure but surely there would also be a less cringe inducing way to push that narrative?

I cannot even remember the last time I used my phone camera.

Attached: 1540022396079.png (796x1060, 407K)

Gunbuster was amazing.

1. This is a test bed for the S10 cameras
2. The future is under the screen front cameras/sensors

Because proper lenses are extremely expensive? Lenses for cameras can usually cost more than the camera itself, and DSLRs are not cheap.

I fucking can.

Last time I used Grindr

A 50$ 50mm lens and a cheap sensor will beat any phone camera

That's 50mm for a full frame camera, and those are only cheap because they're extremely common. A 50mm lens for a cropped sensor will cost you a lot of money for example.
With the size of the sensor on your phone even if you put a nice lens on it you'd still have a shit image.

Attached: 1537198075485.jpg (736x898, 246K)

What? SIM cards are the future, only shitholes are still stuck with this CDMA garbage.

and whats funny is that this phone has actually even more cameras when you include front ones

Attached: 1470218451907.jpg (235x255, 11K)

*bootloops*
Nothing personnel, kid

V30/35 don't bootloop, nice try though samshill

when will smartphone bubble crash?

you are like a little baby

Attached: Light-L16-640x347.jpg (640x347, 34K)

That's not a phone tho

soon™