Shitty Phone Cameras

Every phone I've ever had has distorted the shit out of photos (especially selfies) so badly they're basically useless to me. Is there some way to or app or something to make a shitty phone camera not distort the fuck out of pictures? I mean in general, not just spending 5 hours in photoshop fixing shit.

Attached: allsmall.jpg (1628x532, 297K)

ur just ugly dude

you're just ugly. Stop trying to reassure yourself

Not OP but selfie camera makes me look deformed while the normal camera doesn't

You are hot, OP. You don't need a camera to prove it.

get longer hands and crop the picture.

That's not me, you hyper-autists.

I think it's because of the focal length. Phones tend to have shit cameras unless they're extremely expensive.

So once again, the truth that all blue boards are a waste of bandwidth is confirmed. Nobody here probably even understands the questions and are all too busy shouting at each other to assert dominance. Retarded.

Literally put a timer on and turn your phone around when taking a selfie how fucking retarded are you

Attached: 131342535.jpg (1106x1012, 64K)

>from goy to chosen one

It's not the camera, you just are ugly.

Fuck off and stop lying so much Pinocchio

This has nothing to do with camera, that's just how your face is perceived at close distances, the way to combat that is with a narrower lens, but it just distorts your face the other direction

It doesn't matter than you're not the person in OP's pic, that was quite obivious. I posted what I did because as many others do on this planet, you're not willing to even consider the simple answer that your face may not be as physically good looking as you thought.

Camera lens magnifying your ugly traits is merely a consequence of this reality, that's all.

Attached: Oishi_Kuraudo_Soul_Brothers.jpg (573x652, 71K)

Good looking selfies are super easy, I think you're probably just holding the camera too close while making a blank expression.
>how to take a good selfie
Bing it!, literally search that. Extend arms fully, learn to use rear/better camera without looking at the screen (or use a mirror), camera and head position, facial expression, lighting, and practice.

>Practicing managing the deficiencies of selfie cameras doesn't sound pathetic and isn't a sign of narcissism.

It's not distorted.
Just taken close to the face so you get a lot of perspective.

Buy a real camera if you want decent portraits.

>Phones tend to have shit cameras unless they're extremely expensive.

All phones have shit cameras because they don't have enough space for good optics.
Why do you think professional photographers carry around bags full of lenses like these?

Attached: 1688897382803422464_7021805.jpg (640x640, 73K)

The best we can do right now is 16MM. Happens to me too don't let it get you down

Nearly all phone cameras have an equivalent focal length of 30mm.
Some phones also have a second camera with a longer focal length.
You can also crop to get something like 60mm equivalent without losing too much quality if there is good light.

Ask /p/ user. there's a reason why there's a reason why current smartphones have a portrait lens and a wide angle lens. Wide angle lens tends to exaggerate anything close to the foreground. You have to position the camera further then crop your subject