Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: Qbittorrent_logo.png (192x192, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-16171/year-2017/Qbittorrent.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you posted the old shit logo. network limits dont work for local networks

stalled

FORCE RESUME

Gay ass logo
I do believe they fixed it though, why are you posting the old one?

>Size: 1,89 MB (1991608 bytes)
>Size: 17,8 MB (18746545 bytes)
bloatware

Attached: AeroShot.png (816x549, 67K)

It can't run as a daemon

>netinstall
faggot

enjoy your botnet

getting banned from private trackers

No, it's not. That's the entire thing. And when installed it just moves that one file to the installation dirrectory.

Eats large amounts of CPU when fucking idle.

who cares about a few mb
>running a torrent client idle
hmm

It's not utorrent 2.2.1

Botnet or bloatware which one do you prefer

??

>who cares about a few mb
Qbloattorrent is poorly written. Performs like crap, bloatware, is buggy, etc. uTorrent works better.

Attached: Torrent 3.5.4 (build 44520) [32-bit].png (1135x337, 43K)

It doesn't have a fucking built in updater.

Bloatware is better than malware.
Also, integrated torrent search is useful. Does (((µTorrent))) even support sequential download?

Nothing should have a built-in updater.

Either have a built-in updater, or allow me to disable the spam messages telling me to update.

>spam messages telling me to update.
What client does this?

Qbittorrent
Every time you open it tells you to update. Even if you say no it only does it for that specific version. As soon as the next version comes out it over rides the setting and tells you to update to that version and you have to click the checkbox yet again

uT has sequential download.

>out of 2 files select only one i need to download
>download shows 100% and stops
>it downloaded only 99.6% of single file and there is no way to force download other than download 2 files
it was my first experience with qbt and it was ruined for another 100 years

Just use 2.2.1 with net.discoverable = false and the uSequential addon for sequential downloads.

It should be updated in your package manager. I never had any pop ups on qBitTorrent.

Why would I use closed source software for an open protocol that I use to """illegally""" download files? It's retarded.

Because the open source alternatives apart from rtorrent which is more of a seedbox client everything else is absolute garbage when compared to 2.2.1

Objectively false. qBitTorrent, transmission and picoTorrent are all better.

>transmission
not on Windows

>windows
nobody cares

Absolute bait

>running a torrent client idle
So you're admitting that you don't seed. KYS scum

Bait.

seeding is not idle einstein, it's the reverse process of downloading.

You leave your client running idle so you're available when people need you to seed you fucking retard.

rope yourself useless excuse of a failed abortion.

I hope nobody is really using µTorrent. I wrote and maintained their spyware in the installer when I worked for them. At the worst we were running unsandboxed javascript (jscript) that pulled stuff from the internet, changed computer settings, and installed stuff all within the UAC Admin privileges.
If you've had your homepage changed, a toolbar installed, or a cryptocurrency miner running in the background it's likely because of that.

But you can disable them. At least in 3.3.16 because that's the version I run and it never asked me to update after the first time.

*gets infected with malware*

What kind of security vulnerabilities doors qBittorrent 3.3.16 have if I may ask?

you dodged a bullet, fagtron
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-16171/year-2017/Qbittorrent.html
>implying there won't be more vulnerabilities
>implying you will even know that they exist
>implying you will even know that there's an update when they happen

>tfw all abuse of security vulnerabilities are focused on money
>tfw there will never be malware that changes "cloud" to "butt" on every page you visit

so does Qbittorrent

It never closes unless you kill it in the task manager and corrupts files

all torrent clients are the same shit you absolute sperglords

Updated recently and had all my installed search engines disappear and it was really slow for a day or so. Everything went back to normal next time I used it. Pretty annoying.

The web client lacks a lot of features. Great if you need a desktop only client though.

> exclusively affects the WebUI
Does anyone on the planet use the webui of qbit? It lacks so much of what is in the standalone with the same amount of difficulty to deploy as a deluge daemon I can't imagine anyone using it.

>comparing a fucking executable to an installer
holy shit

Not bad considering one has Tetris built in and it's the smaller one.

Qt

"find a flaw" only posts not getting you a permaban is a seirous flaw.

>uTorrent
Chug some more vodka lyudmila.

Its femanon, did you expect anything but a retard?

both deluge and transmission are more stable when handling massive torrents for patrician connections

How so?

it's not PicoTorrent for windows and rTorrent for linux.

Sorry. I was /stalled/.

whats wrong with uTorrent? I've been using 2.2.1 exclusively (since 3.x is bot net), and the only complaint I have is that I can't put downloaded files into their own folders by label. And of the clients that do have that feature, fail to surpass uTorrent in other more important areas.

I hope deluge will be updated soon

>100%
>not completed