Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-21 00-51-20.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gseuof.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Gnome
> Atom
> Brackets
> Gimp
> Firefox

Why are you even alive?

>tab width 8
Mein gott

>firefox
based

Hey nice wallpaper, can you share it?

Gaymes
It's literally the only thing stopping me from going full Linux right now. I need winblows to read some of my obscure eroges.

Why do all gnome programs have the shittiest options menu? A single menu with barely anything of value inside and it performs like shit

Attached: 1539558503151.jpg (1920x1080, 739K)

>firefox
Cringe and bluepilled, literally, unless of course you hate meritocracy, then based and redpilled

yikes.from(me)

You must be using at least 1.1GB of RAM in that pic

Can't you just use PlayOnLinux/Lutris?

Had a bad experience, some game I pirated was apparently written in Java, tried running it Wine and JVM threw an exception, worked fine on Windows though. And booting up a VM just to play a game seemed silly.
From that point on i decided to only play games on Windows.

I like the customization and having more control over networking, caching, etc. with about:config. Things that arent available in chromium browsers.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-20_18-08-16.png (1920x1080, 801K)

you forgot
>vlc
>telegram

The soipaper.

1. it's not gnome

because they opted for CSD (client sided decorations) instead of SSD (server sided decoration) just because it's easier to program, they are THAT shit.

2. I'm gay btw

If it's in java then it should run on Linux. Java is by design cross-platform, you shouldn't even need WINE to begin with.

hey how did you guess that so fast

Do you happen to have this in 4K or in png format (so that I can upscale it without all the nasty artifacts)?

The version I had downloaded only contained the .exe file for Windows. I dont know much about Java and how to make it run on Linux when it's already compiled.
Normal VNs that's usually written in python are easier to deal with but in special cases like that I want it to just werks.

Grandma doesn't understand the concept of "options"

kill yourself, literally worse than a stupid macfag

you're a company or government institution with technical debt from 10-20 years ago and you need LTS on something that went EOL a decade ago.

Java doesn't compile to an .exe at all. Compiled Java applications usually come as a .jar, which you run with the JVM. The JVM in turn is a native executable for whatever OS/CPU you're running on. The .exe must have been a launcher or some shit.

fuck you

i think it doesnt exist, found the authors page and all his shit is in jpg

as good as it gets

what OS is this? Gnome?

Convince me to put the tabs alongside the url bar. It's aesthetic but I'm more a function > form guy

BUT MUH GAYEMZ

Gnome with dash to dock. Probably Ubuntu or something.

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 5K)

is right user. Think of Java programs as "Code once, run anywhere".

>Convince me
Do what works for you. I usually don't have more than 10 tabs max and it's not hard to switch tabs. They still shrink like normal if necessary. I keep the the addons I don't use the most in the overflow menu. It's nice having more screen for websites. I usually keep the window maximized, not like the screenshot. So in my case it is function over form (showing more site content).

If it's in java it shouldn't be an exe file. You should have had a .jar file, which you can open on Linux if you have Java installed. exe files are just archives usually so you could have tried to unpack it and see where the actual .jar file is.

That's too bad, I wasn't able to find anything either. I cleaned it up as best I could and upscaled it. Here's a 4K high-quality JPG if anyone wants it, a PNG is too large for Jow Forums.

Attached: city 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 3.09M)

mixtape.moe

Based wallpaper.

my.mixtape.moe/gseuof.png

sweet. upload the png somewhere friend

It's here

>ShareX
>Everything
>AutoHotKey
>foobar2000
>Visual Studio
>Adobe Photoshop
>Microsoft Excel
>gaymes
>JustWorks™ technology

>ShareX
Flameshot is a pretty good alternative.

damn my pee pee is hard
thanks man

looks interesting, does it work with xfce?

whats wrong with brackets?

What's wrong with GIMP?

whats the icon set? I used to have a favorite but i forgot the name and gave away the pc that had the icons set on it

What the fuck is wrong with Gimp?

Can't even really say gaming anymore with Proton.

You're welcome, might as well upload it since I made it anyway. I couldn't get rid of all the noise, though.

that's pretty shit structure, go back to schoo
me.yikes(you)

CS5 portable works in wine flawlessly

>using wine

Attached: DetailedIdenticalIndri-small.gif (500x280, 1000K)

What distro dis? :>

Seems like Manjaroo Deepin. Or some other distro with Deepin Desktop Environment.

Very little software is dependent on DE. It'll work with XFCE, but you'll need QT installed. Check out the github page