How many lithium batteries are there, in the whole world?

I wonder. I've also learned that lithium is highly reactive and has been used in thermonuclear weapons and more.

It's an irony isn't it, when they mine an explosive, and encourage people to carry it round with them, all the time.

Do they plan on changing this for something a little less doomsday?

Attached: 220.png (555x411, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_8QGBv4v7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If people weren't such pussies you could have a nuclear battery in your phone and never have to charge it.

You probably think I am joking, don't you?

not at all, even better, lets put thousands of people in one massive stadium, with all those batteries in their phones

and watch what happens...

nothing, because that's not how critical mass works.

runaway bombs … let's connect all devices via IoT … good idea or bad idea?

I wonder. I've also learned that hydeogen is highly reactive and has been used in thermonuclear weapons and more.

It's an irony isn't it, when you're made up of an explosive and even drink H2O which has an oxidizer included to start the reaction.

Do they plan on changing this for something a little less doomsday?

lmaoing at this loonie

Attached: 1539798370175.jpg (360x296, 33K)

A thousand people's pockets catch on fire?

You're a dumbass you ellipses using fuck

At least people don't stick those batteries to their heads. It would be a really bad idea.

learn more about L-ION batteries before sounding stupid

>he doesn't even take lithium pills.

Attached: lithium-carbonate.jpg (550x550, 76K)

boom boom boom boom...…….

so many hours spent with it wrapped around their faces while they stare at the screen I agree

bad idea

It could be even worse, like if they put those things into a thing you shove into your ears.

true

or cars.

broom broom boom boom.

I would be more worried about common table salt, which contains sodium. Sodium is one of the most reactive metals in the world and explodes when it touches water.

They use copper and steel to make nuclear bombs too

shit, is there any copper or steel in our phones and laptops?

plus lithium wow

there's probably billions of tons of them

>You probably think I am joking, don't you?
Not really, since nuclear-powered pacemakers have been functioning since the early 70s.
I don't see why it wouldn't work on a phone, but it wouldn't really need more than a 4-5 year lifespan.

that is a staggering number.

Plenty of copper in your phones and laptops, not so much steel.
There's a lot of dihydrogen monoxide around too, that stuff accelerates corrosion and causes suffocation. Be very careful, user.

wow apple and the rest sure know how to cause a massive problem worldwide....

a whole bunch of em

mm, if you look at what's inside a single iPhone it makes you wonder if the people are even human, or just terminally inept.

I like your name user!

>makes you wonder if the people are even human, or just terminally inept
Well there's no uncertainty on my end.

same here I guess, have you seen what they do to make an iPhone chip

it is so disgusting and toxic - and they put this, next to lithium batteries, and all the shite that goes into the screen... near our brains, with hot signal running through it, frequencies we have no control over... to send/receive data...

the whole entire internet - in a single phone - multiplied by the number of phones...

one change of voltage at any part of the system.... anywhere.... anytime...

kaboom.

...boomer?
Seriously though, the ellipses are retarded and so is whatever you're suggesting ITT.

hey rot, go back to neo-geo forums

prove me wrong you standardised bullies - and please be original while you try.

I would if I understood what you were saying beyond "they can blow up anyone and their phone at any time", which is so fundamentally incorrect that by believing it, you've shown that the assumptions you're starting with are incompatible with reality and that you can't be reasoned with at all. If I've misinterpreted your argument, then maybe you can explain it without being a vague faggot talking with ellipses and line breaks after each opaque sentence fragment. Speak clearly if you aren't a retard.

lmao you should probably know something about what you're talking about before posting on a board full of autists. There is absolutely zero chance you could turn a pocket sized betavoltaic battery into a bomb without tearing it apart, refining the fuel into an enriched form, and using it to build an actual bomb. Added protip: Refining nuclear fuel is a crazy difficult task and the "build a bomb" step is similarly difficult. Doing these things takes hundreds of millions of dollars.

Li Ion batteries are dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_8QGBv4v7E

the only way to make lithium dangerous is being a chimpancee/black person

>li-ion
>li-po
Different things

>nothing, because that's not how critical mass works.
Moreover lithium absorbs neutrons stopping chain reactions. But when it absorbs neutron and transmute into tritium, wich can fusion with deuterium producing energy and excess neutrons.
But the main danger is that it burn fast as a mrta and produce an hightly caustic soda