5G

Does anyone else just want their super fast data speed and not care about the rumored health effects?

Attached: 5th_generation_mobile_network_(5G)_logo.jpg (286x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.androidcentral.com/verizon-now-taking-sign-ups-5g-home-service-costs-50month
geekwire.com/2018/t-mobile-ceo-john-legere-slams-verizons-new-5g-offering-will-never-scale-first-right/
t-mobile.com/news/mwc-2018-5g
tomsguide.com/us/5g-release-date,review-5063.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9SoeKqoa32c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I win the 1.6 billion mega millions jackpot I'll be building an underground compound in the woods. I won't have to worry about millimeter waves underground.

>When I win the 1.6 billion mega millions jackpot
More than 1 person are going to win. This is just a stunt.

>rumored health effects
literally fud spread by ground cable isps, because 5g could theoretically provide fast wireless speeds (japan was able to squeeze 100gbps wirelessly) while circumventing cable companies local monopoly privelages that they paid for.

I have some sort of genetic predisposition to cancer. It's rampant in my family history, and most of those people ended up dying from it. Pretty much certain that's how I'm gonna go too, assuming something else doesn't get me first.

So fuck it, might as well have fast-as-shit internet.

it will blow people's brains out and turn them into psycho killers, zombies and worse.

the FCC doesn't give a shit about these facts. when this happens they'll put their robocops in the streets to make even more money.

things are way worse than they seem.

I fucking hate them all.

fucking THIS
5G to the home would actually provide competition in this completely shit market in the US, nevermind the mobile bullshit

I don't really care about it, I don't need or use high speed data when I'm not at home. When I am home on the other hand I have a Gbit fiber connection, so I don't need high speed mobile here either.

bump. because this is serious and more important than whatever love affair people have with their military devices.

I don't really care because I want to die anyway.

this
I think this is probably a good thing anyway.

hemp oil brah
move to canada

when 5g hits, it's the dawn of IoT. everything will become connected to the internet in order to harvest data and spy on you.

it will ruin the internet, it will ruin computing & it will ruin people. start planning your offline mode

It's definitely BS but I don't think there's a big conspiracy behind it. It's just anti vax style retardation and fearmongering. It's the same shit every time new wireless tech is released.

Do you even have any idea how radio waves work? Do you understand that its impossible to provide fast wireless connections to many people at the same time unless you have a mast every 50 meters (and thats implying that ISP actually has enough bandwith to serve even 10% of customers at the same time)

>rumored health effects
What is there no university/private research company in the entire World that can publish a paper that proves those health effects?

It probably could give me health issues, but fuck it, I honestly want fast as fuck internet. Who doesn't? Damn good trade off here. I take in a lot of antioxidants and lead a healthy life with supplements in my diet. I can fight off any pollutants.

Attached: 1540004145706.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Technology was a mistake.

OP was a mistake.

Just don't keep it in your pocket

Attached: 1539724656728.jpg (623x702, 177K)

carrying a smartphone on the front pockets of your trousers make men infertile. been proven

Attached: Rape_face.png (435x419, 128K)

>been proven
Putting phone in front pocket now. Good looking out bruh. I've been smoking pot seeds for a while to get the same desired effects, and it didn't work.

snake oil bra
move to india and take a bath in the ganges for improved health effects and minimization of cancer cells

No, because 4G does it for me just fine.

>take a bath in the ganges
While they burn bodies and throw them at the other bank, right?

5G is a shortwave carrier for mind control waves.

is there any real evidence of the rumored health effects or is it more conspiracy bullshit

>jus gimme dat speed, i don't care if i die from cancer
kek

It's

Your phone radio uses 1w of power. Pretty sure leaks from from your 800w microwave oven are more of a concern but you are not throwing that away, right?

is that why Verizon is already offering 5G Broadband to the home and has been since September?

mcdougall

>not care about the rumored health effects?
You mean the rumors with basically no facts behind it? Why the fuck would I concern myself with that?

>(((rumored)))

Attached: PRESS.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

That's the joke dumb ass.

T-Mobile/Sprint has been doing the same.

Not really, Verizon is actually offering the service TODAY in several cities.

T-mobile/Sprint have simply announced plans to offer the same. They haven't actually started offering it anywhere yet.

no they haven't, there were talks about them doing that when the merger talks were ramped up, but they haven't implemented a fucking thing, as opposed to Verizon who already has 5G in the wild already
m.androidcentral.com/verizon-now-taking-sign-ups-5g-home-service-costs-50month

Ah okay. Yea T-Mobile offers 5g, and it's been available, but they only announced the home internet without deploying as far as I know.

5g has been active for T-Mobile for a while. My city us one of the cities with T-Mobile 5g.

for mobile, not home internet

Yes, but not for home service with unlimited data.

Yes I acknowledged that.

>T-Mobile offers 5g
Then why is their CEO crying over twitter about Verizon?

geekwire.com/2018/t-mobile-ceo-john-legere-slams-verizons-new-5g-offering-will-never-scale-first-right/

How does this disprove that T-Mobile currently offers 5g in select cities?

t-mobile.com/news/mwc-2018-5g
>T-Mobile plans to build out 5G in 30 cities this year, and customers in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and Las Vegas will be first to experience it
They also claim that they will offer home internet, and TV soon.

So what cities is it ACTUALLY working in TODAY?

And what devices can access it?

I can confirm that it works in at least one of the listed cities.

...which is?

And with what device are you confirming it with?

Post a speedtest.

>And what devices can access it?
The first one was the lg v30, and you can find a list on gsmarena phone finder for phones that came after that.

>New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and Las Vegas
One of these, or it could be somewhere in Maine, or Idaho since I heard that they actually got their rollout before everyone else that was listed.

Wut?

The 600Mhz extended range LTE connection is NOT 5G...

It COULD be leveraged for 5G, but to my knowledge it currently isn't being used for that.

I think you're confusing B71 for 5G

It is in trial cities though.

see
You guys are confusing their 600Mhz with 5G, which it isn't unless they actually show some proof they've started using 5G radios.

It's all just extended range 4G LTE. It MIGHT offer some better throughput in those cities, but it isn't true 5G by any stretch.

What proof do you have? I have seen literally nothing, no speedtests, no press releases proving, nothing.

>It MIGHT offer some better throughput in those cities, but it isn't true 5G by any stretch.
It might be as fast as 5g, but it's not REAL 5g
>What proof do you have? I have seen literally nothing, no speedtests, no press releases proving, nothing.
Are we just ignoring the post with the announcement that happened in the first quarter?

>How does this disprove that T-Mobile currently offers 5g in select cities?
read it

>It doesn’t use global industry standards or cover whole blocks and will never scale… but hey, it is first, right?!

The T-Mobile CEO literally says, it was first. He doesn't like it being some proprietary standard, but it IS first.

>Are we just ignoring the post with the announcement that happened in the first quarter?
That post is specifically about B71 coverage with 4G LTE. The only 5G it mentions is they're upgrading the network equipment to be 5G ready. Which is good, but they did NOT announce any actual 5G coverage in that post.

>The T-Mobile CEO literally says, it was first. He doesn't like it being some proprietary standard, but it IS first.
Verizon being the first doesn't disprove my claim though.
Question.
Do you unironically work for Verizon?

>It might be as fast as 5g, but it's not REAL 5g
No, I said it would offer better throughput, so you might see 200-300mbps instead of just 50-100mbps.

Real 5G should be 300-500mbps+ fairly easily and up to 1gbps in ideal conditions.

So when the T-Mobile CEO says Verizon has the first 5G network active in the US, you STILL want to try and claim T-mobile somehow magically has 5G running in a few cities and just isn't claiming it was first??

Come on.

Verizon's cities are test cities too moron, and they're announcing it. If T-mobile had active test cities, they'd announce it too.

They announced that the test/trial cities will have 5g by 2019. It's almost 2019, and 5g has been available.

Tmobile needs to update their shit ass website

Verizon's "5g" is first nobody us fighting that.
>T-mobile somehow magically has 5G running in a few cities and just isn't claiming it was first??
I never said that T-Mobile was first just available currently.

>It's almost 2019, and 5g has been available.
Then where the fuck is it? And what devices are using it?

The only reason Verizon has it live is because they're using a standalone 5G modem for home users.

As far as I know, NO phones currently can access 5G, so there is no reason to have 5G active for a cell network until you have a phone with a modem that can access it.

So again, what cities is it live in? And what devices are they using to access it?

>I never said that T-Mobile was first just available currently
Verizon JUST turned on their 5G October first.

So you're saying in the 20 days since then, T-mobile has turned on 5G in test cities and simply hasn't announced anything about it?

Which one? They have new websites now like lenewtmobile, and layer3.

>rumored health effects
literally shizo boomer bullshit
OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

Doesn't verizons moto have the 5g mod available? The devices are available user.
But that's "real" Verizon "5g". T-Mobile has the same 5g available that imitates 5g like speeds for right now.

My.tmobile

>T-Mobile has the same 5g available that imitates 5g like speeds for right now.
oh god, its the HSPA+ "4G" debacle all over again

>have the 5g mod available
It's not available yet, though it supposedly will be by the time the carrier has 5G active on it's cell network.

Here is what T-mobile has to say about it
>At Mobile World Congress, Ray announced that T-Mobile is laying down 5G-ready equipment in 30 cities in 2018, starting first in New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas and Las Vegas.

>But Ray also cautioned that the race to get 5G connectivity to customers in 2018 is a "pointless race," because the first 5G-ready smartphones won't be ready until early 2019

tomsguide.com/us/5g-release-date,review-5063.html

Just shows how stupid and shortsighted people are, soon they'll be letting the government brain chip their children at birth, that'll beg for it. As far as the fucking morons are concerned, muscle tension, tinnitus, insomnia and constant pain are worth it as long as they can watch 4K Netflix anywhere. 4K, who the fuck needs 4K? Wasn't 1080 enough? Soon we're gonna have 6G with nano meter waves that light your skin on fire and melt the flesh off your bones so retards can watch 32K streaming. Fuck me dead.

Attached: flashpoint.jpg (743x760, 76K)

>Yea T-Mobile offers 5g, and it's been available
How does it feel to be so obviously blown the fuck out?

youtube.com/watch?v=9SoeKqoa32c

>bitching fast 5G connection, now with huge 1GB data plan!

Verizon's 5G to the home service is uncapped.

how's your tinfoil hat coming along?

Way ahead of you lad
This prostate cancer and menopause medication of mine did that years ago

Attached: 1538229658278.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: 1530851609054.png (331x132, 40K)

No one in the US besides Verizon has 5g running TODAY. Stop acting like t-mobile was first.

>it will blow people's brains out and turn them into psycho killers, zombies and worse.
wasnt this the plot to some shitty Stephen King book?