Why is the Apple Watch S4 the only good smartwatch out there...

Why is the Apple Watch S4 the only good smartwatch out there? Does Google just not give enough of a shit about Wear OS to have a watch produced that can truly rival the Apple Watch?

Attached: apple-watch-series-44mm-space-grey-detail-1-Format-960.jpg (433x433, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GF2o5NrT5lM&t=411s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know and don't care.
I'm just waiting for them to activate the EKG feature.

smart watches are the biggest meme of the 21st century

>bootloops when it encounters daylight savings
>good
Top kek.

I'm waiting for the defibrillator.

It's pretty nice as a fitness tracker and mini phone tbqh

Mine hasn't done that so I don't care

>fagple watch
>good

Attached: 1534863317155.png (700x10000, 3.95M)

>apple
Expect a 7" screen soon

That's the Apple Watch Series 3, dumbass.

Too poor to buy one calls it a meme
Like potery

Because Google and Android manufacturers are retarded. They've been completely forced out of the tablet and smartwatch market, and for some reason are still trying in the high end laptop market. They also tried the rip off Airpod Pixel Buds that were a flop, along with how many failed messenger apps now? Meanwhile the only product they consistently make, the smartphone, has a current iteration that blindly copied Apple and market trends (after previously making fun of them in their branding) and somehow made the notch even worse.

It just makes me laugh when people either wonder how Apple became the most valuable company, or think they got there because they "scammed" their customer or their customers are "sheep". No, it's because every other competitor is incompetent and cant make a viable competitive product.

this kills the Jow Forumsormless

Smartwatch is peak consumerist NPC soi technology.

Attached: 1539598031851.png (485x443, 64K)

There is no such thing as a good smartwatch.

And what isn't basedboy NPC tech
And why is that

Thinkpad

And what if Lenovo made a ThinkPad watch :^)

>I use a thinkpad so I'm not mainstream!
>literally every 18-25 year old white boy incel uses a thinkpad to seem cool

I sometimes accidentally get cum on my Apple Watch when I masturbate

Android is for poor people who barely can affoard a $140 phone, much less a watch that's more expensive than that.

Seriously, what did people expect?

its good if your a political dissident reporter and want to record your own death and dismemberment and upload it live to the cloud with 1click/voice activation.

Good thing it's IP68 water resistant.

What is the appeal of these ridiculously overpriced watches? Most of them can't even operate independently from a phone lmao.

I fully believe that the smatwatches that are going to winthis race are the chinese android ones.
If I need fitness crap I canbuy a band for like 20$, and if I want something more powerfull Ihave my phone.
What I would like is a full featured phone in my wrist: ALL the apps, conectivity, nfc payments...
The moment the battery life of such devices improve (1+ week lte) xiaomi, huawey or whatever will sell a phonewatch and the rest of the competition will be left wondering what the fuck happened

>expecting pajeets to be able to read

ThinkPads are the ultimate SoiStations. Everyone here who has them wears girl socks and is a literal fucking tranny.

Attached: thinkpad users.jpg (501x667, 45K)

>Can't even put an sd card into these things

Why the fuck not. Half the appeal of this for me is playing bluetooth music without a phone.

Apple has the most power efficient hardware out there, if you look at Anandtech's iPhone XS review it gets like twice as much performance for every watt.

The concept of making a giant Android phone with a big battery to power inefficient hardware that can render a shitty unoptimized OS at "smooth" framerates does not apply to watches.

Even though Android watches were all big blocky pieces of shit, they just never worked anywhere near as good as Apple's.

Attached: 1294436354922.png (468x494, 31K)

Micro SD cards are fucking slow and inconsistent from manufacturer to manufacturer. Only on the Andropleb side can app crashes due to shitty chink SD cards be an acceptable thing. Micro SD cards corrupt and shit their pants routinely. You don't understand technology.

iTODDLERS BTFO

What the fuck are you rambling on about?sd cards are perfectly fine so long as you don't buy some random no name shit from gearbest.

I hate to admit this being an android owner and Apple owner. Someone gave me a iPhone 7 Plus because he got the X and it’s actually faster than my s8... or one plus 6

Attached: 3140EAFE-6C70-4FCE-9BF3-2CC3BBFFBA7A.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

Cause this will be accurate....

>Ah yes, me have money, me have cos smart with money yes.
>Nokia 7 plus Rivals Iphone XS Max my dude.
>350 vs 1200 euros.
>INB4 muh niche functions, muh face unlock.
>No support when damaged, no refunds when it's aplel's fault.
>Third party repairs it all for cheap, only aplel refuses to let them do it.
Lmao at iNPCs defending their bullshit due to Stockholm syndrome.

Attached: 1530053346071.png (338x656, 394K)

>Nokia

Hi Pradeep.

Habeeb it.

Attached: Autist_reaction31.jpg (576x720, 106K)

> can't even operate independently from a phone
from series 3 apple watch can be completely independent from the phone if you buy the cellular version.
even with the regular version you have somewhat independence, as it can connect to WiFi and do basically everything it normaly does except calling + SMS.

>sd cards are perfectly fine

LMAO

Attached: androtrash sd woes.jpg (663x967, 215K)

Can you use an Apple Watch without an iPhone?

Attached: 1443077230830.gif (500x506, 172K)

yeah but you need to set it up using an iPhone, and for notifications to show up you need your iPhone close or have a LTE model. Otherwise most things work without your iPhone.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1536230200534.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

My iphone SE is faster than new iphones apparently.

wrong thread, also sorry but no

youtube.com/watch?v=GF2o5NrT5lM&t=411s

from 6:30

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

because youre a homo