Done With Windows

Thats it. I'm done. Last time Windows has fucked up on me. I'm moving to Linux again after a long Hiatus from it. I forget why I ever moved from Linux.
Ya'll have any distro suggestions?

Attached: costanza_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/
elementary.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There approximately 15 threads on Jow Forums right now asking this exact question.

Solus Budgie or Antergos KDE (but remove lightdm and be sure to install sddm and sddm-kcm if you do antergos)

Attached: 22506097-1460-4892-8F69-8952286740B5.jpg (117x132, 9K)

PedOS, it's a new distro that is very popular with linux users right now.

Install GuixSD

Fedora if you actually have a job, Arch or Gentoo if you want to post on desktop threads with anime backgrounds
i use arch btw ;^)

Might I suggest LITERALLY ANY DISTRO, RETARD

Ubuntu 18.04 if you don't want to think too much about it. Xubuntu 18.04 if you like XFCE. Kubuntu 18.04 if you like KDE. Lubuntu 18.10 if your computer is old. Debian netinstall if you want to work on it and customize it a little.
>Ya'll
Please no.

gentoo is pretty cool, but if you want a more autistic one you can have parabola openrc. arch is amazing (aur, big community, alot of documentation), but if you want a more autistic version theres parabola systemd. i'm running arch with a lts linux kernel, dwm windows manager and snapd package manager. good luck user

void or alpine

MacOS.

Not a Linux distribution.

Windows 7 SP1 with updates disabled

I'm aware, I'm telling him not to install a useless OS.

ebin

I recently moved away from windows for good. To OpenBSD. Buggy regressedlinux distros hace fucked me too many times. If tou really need linux id suggest gentoo and slackware, those seem the most sane.

xubuntu

Debian/Devuan netinst
DWM+suckless tools

You moved because it didn't worked.

hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/

TempleOS

>Xubuntu
It's trash. Mint Xfce fixes a lot wrong with Xubuntu.

Linux Mint XFCE, comfy as fuck and lightweight. Also very customizable

just like your English

>leaving Windows
So, see you back in 2 weeks, right

Linux doesn't have OEM license preventing you from installing it as often as you want. You can install one, test it for a while, install a different one and choose which one you like more. If you don't want to distro hop then try Debian, it's pretty nice. Just edit /etc/apt/sources.list if you want newer packages than stable.

May i suggest elementary OS?

Version 5.0 Juno is just out, and consists on the most beautiful and polished user experience you can find on the linux desktop.

elementary.io/

Attached: 300px-Elementaryos-logo.png (300x300, 10K)

Explain yourself

install gentoo

I'm kinda liking Xubuntu. What's wrong with it?

What distros have you used in the past? I prefer Debian due to it's familiarity.

devuan with cinnamon

systemd == crippling bugs & botnet

but what if he's hetero ?

manjaro KDE

Arch or void if you want to setup the system from the very beginning

you'll be back. they all come crawling back

manjaro.

windows 7
linux on desktop is a meme

Debian + Your WM of choice
Anything else is a meme

Attached: 1516739013389.jpg (524x524, 55K)

you do that, then you will remember why you used windows

Windows sucks major ass.

Linux is fine, but occasionally i'll get these problems with little things that really shouldn't be problems (e.g. bluetooth) and it pisses me off when i have to spend hours to find a fix.

Maybe I should finally make the switch to Mac (until I get tired of that as well, at which point i'll switch to FreeBSD)

Whats wrong with lightdm? Would genuinely like to know. redpill me.
Also, isn't Solus kinda broken right now?

if hes coming from windows better just install Manjaro

Debian or a flavor of it.

Attached: debian.png (650x650, 130K)

it's a fucking piece of ugly shit
there's literally no reason to use it

is it promoted by the FBI?

Puppy Linux

Just buy a Chromebook