Why is every operating system so shitty?

Why is every operating system so shitty?

Attached: 1535209650249.jpg (1100x1470, 263K)

on the flip site, perhaps you're just a shitty user?

MacOS is good, Windows is meh, and Linux is absolutely garbage.

Blow it out your ass.

>cant even entertain the notion that perhaps he isn't as technically skilled as he likes to believe

yep, shitty user confirmed

>Hey guise, check out this shitty operating system!
>No, blow it out YOUR ass!
It's all in how you look at things. I like peanuts desu

You are given a hammer, then proclaim it is shitty when you are too weak to set nails.

It is not the tool it's how you use it.

Because Silicon Valley is full of talentless Pajeets and all the higher ups are greedy disgusting greasy little hebrews who pinch pennies no one else. Every mainstream operating system out there right now is also just legacy trash that's being patched to work on new hardware. Windows NT, MacOS X, Linux and BSD are all 80s and 90s hacked together legacy code.

But more than that, there has been a shift in marketing in desktop PCs and software that happened in the late 90s, where they went from business tools to overpowered gaming consoles for manchildren. The eternal /v/tard strikes again.

There is a silver lining. Hardware has gotten so shitty and insecure that some people and a lot of companies are once again moving back to high end RISC workstations and servers with ARM and POWER. The next thing that will need to be worked on is a new operating system. That's where Sculpt OS comes in. A full microkernel system based on seL4 and Genode with GNU utilities.

>you're using it wrong!
NPC responses.

>doesn't even understand the NPC meme
dare i say, NPC detected?

>no, you are the NPC
Another NPC response. You'll give me another (You) as well. To walk away from this conversation would go against your programming.

Oh shit stand back everyone. He is here grace us with his wisdom and reviews.

Windows 8

Deciding whether or not "walking away" from a conversation is NPC behavior isn't up to you to decide, since you apparently don't understand what an NPC is in the first place. The biggest indicator of NPC behavior is not being able to understand how to apply the NPC meme properly, which describes you 100% correctly.

Riddle me this: do you actually believe the whole "marketing caused PCs to become overpowered gaming consoles for manchildren" nonsense, or did you just mindlessly copy it from some retarded journalist? Did you even stop for a second to think how immeasurably miniscule gamer PC sales are in comparison to enterprise desktops? You didn't, because you match NPC behavior exactly.

>Oh shit stand back everyone. He is here grace us with his wisdom and reviews.

Attached: fixed.png (742x492, 139K)

>I enjoy Windows 10 (TM) with the XBox app, Minecaft, and Candy Crush built in
>I am very professional beep boop

Attached: tuiASICS1sysMOD.jpg (971x594, 117K)

excellent bait, almost fell for it. 10/10

good post

>ignored the question entirely
>ignored every single point
>his programming probably didn't even allow him to read the post
>resorts to the default flinging baseless assumptions code-path

Yeah, if there was any doubt about you being an NPC, it was just erased. And for your information, I only use linux.

I love this meme so much.

Attached: 1539488531321.png (1920x1080, 563K)

Would you be able to better understand my posts if I formatted them as XML documents? What kinds of file formats do you accept?

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181018_at_5.50.02_PM.png (589x455, 176K)

You've never worked a day in your life.

I bet this guy is a better programmer that everyone working in silicon valley combined
I love how intelligent and against-the-grain Jow Forums is
posting here really makes me feel intelligent

Here's your (you)

This. It's all trash on fire.
Back in the day, OS were made by engineers for other engineers, business-people and corpo-rats. Now they are made by idiots for NPCs. They only care about improving only what they see in analytics, and analytics is gathered from the masses. They will spend a week positioning the candy crush saga icon perfectly in the start menu, because it's used by a shit ton of biodrones. They will never care about your third attached monitor glitching out, since you're 0.000001% of users. Degenerate behavior is rewarded with features and polished animations, but if you get out of the line and try using your general purpose computing machine as one - you get banished into the world of ancient hardware and command lines.

this

That image pretty much sums up the majority of the world's population, when a meme has more truth behind it than the major news networks publications, you know Orwell was right.

because op is a faggot.

>Every mainstream operating system out there right now is also just legacy trash that's being patched to work on new hardware.

Attached: 1ea.jpg (800x522, 72K)

I accept JSON, SOAP, and YAML. BEncode if you're feeling saucy, but if you really want to get in my back door use EDN.