Can they be trusted?

Can they be trusted?

Attached: wawey.jpg (2048x1152, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/news/360789/phone-maker-blu-gets-wrist-slap-over-chinese-spyware
abc.net.au/news/2018-08-25/whats-next-for-huawei-after-being-banned-from-australias-5g/10160842
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chinese
lolno

no

>trusting soulless chinks
You deserve everything you get.

no. i bought one of their laptops and gambling with spyware is worth the low price. I hope its superfish tier and only works on windows and not Freedom Respecting software

who cares, they locked down their bootloaders on all models made after a certain point this year and took away the bootloader unlock ability back in June
EMUI is shit and they took away the one thing they were most known for: being developer friendly
Huawri can rot as far as I'm concerned

>the number #2 mobile company Huawei
>has no appeal after removing their "key feature"
>the company that surpassed applel and only behind samsung

yea....not gonna sorry bud. Their market share dominance is only going up

you mean drop like a rock outside of China, right? poojeets love the ability to root their devices as well as the fact their devices aren't popular in Europe and just about banned in the US
you're argument doesn't hold water

No. And EMUI sucks hard, its like using a cheap old iOS clone that also rapescyour privacy
shame bcs their build quality is good

>Over took Apple in sheer numbers only
>Apple who has 3 NOTCHED fags vs all of huaweis line up from dumb phones to midtier smartphones to flagship mate p20 pro honor phones

ok by your brainlet logic then a lot more pajeetdroid companies should be above apple since they also sell low-mid-high end phones too

Not everyone outside China is a pajeet. And normies don't care about rooting phones. You might have been on Jow Forumsandroid too long and should go back.

>Not everyone outside China is a pajeet.
this is true
>And normies don't care about rooting phones
this is also true, just a shame Normie's don't know, nor care about Huawei
Huawei was only gaining share because of China, and cheap chinkshit they were selling in the states and Europe before Congress went nuclear on Chinese telecom in general
now no one buys Huawei outside of China

>now no one buys Huawei outside of China
and nothing of value was lost.

False. Stationed in Germany right now and own a P20. See a ton of them around.

Great device. Never going back. Even it I get stationed back in the states I'm just gonna buy another and another.

>no one buys Huawei outside of China
That's just wrong.

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x869, 258K)

>Stationed in Germany
I thought they prohibit US soldiers from owning Huawei devices

>being the military
>owning a chink device

you are an actual target that they would use their device to sniff around military wifi's to collect all the data they can. for shame

>I thought they prohibit US soldiers from owning Huawei devices
Iirc they ban the sales, and use of huawei in bases, and posts.

Unless you have real sensitive information like government or industrial secrets on your phone and nkt just dick pics then they really aren't any worse than Google or Facebook or the NSA.

Haven't Huawei devices already been caught doing phoning home to China, and attempting to hijack other devices that they were near?

Yeah they just can't sell to us on post. If you drive right off post they're everywhere. It's crazy when you consider the amount of their tech already embedded into everything. I remember reading they were a heavy supplier of American cell tower tech. Just because you buy a Samsung or LG device doesn't mean you can't be spied on if those same people really wanted to. Nothing is gonna stop that.
The sooner you realize this the happier you'll be.

no any news that chinese phones spy are you are FAKE NEWS
pcmag.com/news/360789/phone-maker-blu-gets-wrist-slap-over-chinese-spyware

abc.net.au/news/2018-08-25/whats-next-for-huawei-after-being-banned-from-australias-5g/10160842

Does your co know that you bring a huawei to your post?

Are you daft? I am saying that Huawei is only able to be crowned number 2 because of the vast line up of smartphones they have in each market segment. Only after all those put together are they able to compete against 3 (THREE) iPhones.

Haha nothing is written that says I cannot. The only clear policy is that Huawei and companies carrying their products cannot be sold on post. I didn't buy it on post.

Also, there has been no real proof that huawei themselves have done any spying. Just accusations that they might.

I had a chinkshit phone that has legit spying on it even after root/rom.
It periodically turns on bt, and wifi while attempting to connect to everything around it.
I also get text messages in Cinese every once I a while.

We don't use wifi like that. That would be dumb.

You're a fucking idiot. You can connect your phone to your wifi and watch it ping home yourself. kys tiny dicked chang nigger.

>The only clear policy is that Huawei and companies carrying their products cannot be sold on post.
>Phones/cameras allowed on the field
Where are you stationed?

Is it hard for you to understand?
The government itself says I can own the device as long as I do not purchase it on post. You can find this information online. There are so many of us that own these devices...especially overseas. They also make the wifi hotspot devices that a ton of soldiers use overseas.

You can't root their phones, so no. You can't trust anyone who doesn't let you root their phone.

I'm aware of that, but I don't believe that you are in the us army.

So which army post in Germany user?

no Proof at all. all slandering of huawei is just anti-China racism

That doesn't matter to me. We're here to talk about Huawei devices. The military community on Jow Forums is quite large. You would be surprised.

Lol. Fuck off chinkoid. Maybe a lot the anti-huawei sentiment comes from all the business partners that huawei burned like T-Mobile.

>The military community on Jow Forums is quite large.
>Stolen valor
Where are you stationed at larperator-kun?

Yes of cous盗e