At what age did you grow out of Linux as a daily driver OS?

At what age did you grow out of Linux as a daily driver OS?

Attached: dumbfrogposter.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

About 17

>at what age did you lose your mental capabilities and fell for the normie meme

I never been a linux user, but i feel i'm being pushed to it.
Everything i use is starting to run well on it, the windows 7 clock is running out and Windows 10 gets worse and worse by the day.
Sadly, i don't think linux will be as good as win7 when the day comes, but i will have no other choice.

At what age did you grow out of posting shitty bai...oh wait.

Literally this

Blew away windows on my machine today actually.

Back in 2017 after I got a job.

>I can't get candy crush to work on Linux so as a totally important businessman I can't use Linux

Attached: 1465229398678.png (709x636, 167K)

Just use ubuntu if you ever do switch. It runs pretty well and is supported. Just don't fall for the arch or gentoo meme and you won't really have any problems with linux

I think you mean "grow into," in which case, 15.
Red Hat 6, never could get the dial-up to work. My grandmother was pissed.

How the fuck you can go back to windows of macOS after using linux?

Never, i've been using it 100% since 1995, fuck winblow$!

I would, but there does not seem to be a viable alternative. The only possible option, Mac OS, will not run on my hardware. So it's GNU/Linux for me until a viable alternative arrives.

in a couple of months will switch permanently to linux

Attached: BLcMUUGQg4Y.jpg (1080x1104, 146K)

>daily driver
Yikers.

Tramp.

18 for me too

It's the other way around for me...
Started working fulltime with Red Hat 6 & 7 based products. Now it has become my daily driver at work instead of being a hobby os for some nas related stuff.

I switched completely the other day. The only thing holding me back was gaming but with steamplay that isn't a problem any more. I'm excited for the future and have learnt tonnes already about Linux.

>I hate fun so everyone else must too

this is the year tho

>not even trying to refute his point
KEK

17-18

You misspelled "grow into" and it's been a few years now.

20-something

Desktop: Debian Unstable with a win10 partition. Haven't booted win10 in several months though due to Lutris/dxvk being amazing.
HP Spectre Laptop: Arch.
T430: Arch.
Router: Debian Stable with iptables and fail2ban.
Work PC: MacOS with 2 windows vms and a Kali VM. Most of our servers for work are Debian or some variant.

The less you use windows, the more you hate it when you have to use it. It's honestly the most ugly mainstream OS out there right now with a trash CLI and an inferior filesystem.

You know what for a while i thought i needed to go back to windows but after trying windows 10 i just decided it would be better if i stayed in my linux shitcastle and leave you windows people to your own shot castle.