pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 108.jpg (818x818, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=25823
nhentai.net/g/188335/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asking again

How do I set cmder as my default windows terminal? the readme didn't help much, and enabling default term in ConEmu settings only makes *ConEmu* the default term, not cmder, pls help, this is the last step in making my PC perfect

me and my wife have shitton of photos on our phone as well as music. we need a shared space which will serve as a backup but also as a viewer. i really dont want to use some cloud because i dont trust them. so, what is the cheapest solution for a home server and what software to run it? i dont have any spare old pc btw

hey Jow Forums, i'm making a presentation on the topic of online advertising with a focus on the technicalities/code of online ads. if anyone has any interesting articles/facts/things i should look up on the topic i would appreciate your recommendation.

repost:

Is it worth becoming a python expert or is the language falling out of favor? Are there any fields that especially rely on it?

I had a shitty job and got burnt really out on programming, but man, python's pretty fun after all.

Attached: 4KLHA7FJ747ZXIE6HYJMJDB4ZM.jpg (1484x989, 108K)

You will need a home server. Do you have an extra grand to set up such a thing?

reposting

is there any way to get around this? things i have tried and not worked included:
>setting up a new admin account
>relaxing my UAC restrictions
>making sure the app is compatible with my windows version
>enabling sideloading
>disabling smartscreen

Attached: fug.jpg (684x166, 22K)

Have you tried googling it?

no
i was hoping for one of those Pi's hooked up via ethernet and large sd card

yeah, that's pretty much all i managed to get from google

Attached: sorry soyboi.jpg (653x477, 55K)

i want to rent that imouto

what are you trying to run? what version of Windows?

sure, you can use a Pi. pretty slow though with the shared USB 2.0. For a cheapish and reasonably fast home server consider picking up some dell optiplex/HP elite whatever used desktop and slap in some HDDs.

discord, windows 10 64bit

im looking for some subtitles, but the only ones i found are for a 720p copy

will they stil work on my 1080p?

Does UNIX(mac os) use the same Kernel as Linux distros does or how it works? If i read books and shit about the linux kernel(like pic) is it same as the UNIX kernel?

Attached: lrg.jpg (500x656, 124K)

yes

This is his cutest loli!

There is no single UNIX kernel today, it's just a certification/specification which can be implemented by many different kernels.

The macOS kernel is XNU, which is parts descended from BSD combined with Mach. Pretty different architecture to Linux.

sauce of that picture?

So, if we say Ubuntu/Linux Kernel is the equivalent of saying MacOS/XNU?

Is it possible to make windows 10 look like this without bigger performance drops/usage and if so then how

Attached: 1540014134126.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

or this

Attached: 1540031092085.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

no, windows is not very friendly to customization

I know this is a /sqt/ thread but boi i hope youre like 13 and gay cuz if youre on your 20s and want that shit to be displayed everytime you open your shit, you got some serious problems

also i dont think thats a performance drop of any kind its just a theme/icon theme like any other.

ha I am 19 and bi you gay cunt get fucked bich
also I just want something more pretty and unique than standart windows

> i am19 and bi
>you gay cunt

Attached: 1539244637380.jpg (427x427, 21K)

is whatanime.ga down?

are you a cute boi

Attached: cuteboi.gif (500x330, 496K)

no I am manly and want a cute boi

how do I install Jow Forums-x on qutebrowser?

as long as you don't want to cuddle

Attached: fag.gif (202x152, 1017K)

can't reach it from Denmark.

I'm not sure of a good way to even parse this question but I'll try:

is it possible to copy a row in google sheets and paste it, and have the copied text all go to the bottom of the columns rather than just conforming to the format it was already in?

For example, if I were to copy row A of my sheet and paste it, could I have it so that it pastes directly beneath the highest piece of data on the column? (IE in column A row B, column C row D, etc).

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (500x120, 4K)

I wish I were her

you sure you didn't grab an arm64 version by accident?
it could also be corrupt, try downloading it again

but cuddeling is the best in every relationship

Attached: confused.jpg (907x778, 72K)

I'm not sure if I should go to dpt for this, but I've got a chink smartwatch (ticwatch 2) and I like it because it looks nice, but it doesn't run android wear and can't do anything that links between phone and watch. There's a chinese version and an international version but the only difference I can see is a version number in the OS.
The problem is, some vietnamese guy has managed to trick the companion app into connecting with google play services and installing android wear google play services onto his watch, but only the chinese version.
I've got the apk that he's made and android wear google play services on my watch, is it possible I could decompile the chinese app and my app, find out what the differences are and make it work for me too?
I just want google maps directions on my watch

how do i root xiaomi mi 5c

I don't get what you're trying to do, but it looks like the concat function can help you.

>Pi
>Full-blown desktop
Just get a fucking NUC. Get one with Gb ethernet and you are good to go. Price point can be around two hundred bucks.

>arm64 version
i'm not sure what is this (i'm not good with Jow Forums things, sorry), but i kinda doubt this was the case since i ended up trying to install it on another laptop that runs the same version of windows, and it worked just fine
i think it ruled out the possibility of the installer being corrupt as well

How do I type curly brackets { and } into a Debian virtual machine (no desktop, only terminal)?
Ctrl+Alt+7 or 9 work in Windows but I can't get the same working in the VM. I have a Finnish keyboard.

Attached: 5_733688-b71.jpg (1600x520, 641K)

>9
ment to say 0
also, alt gr does nothing either

typically one would get this when the program isn't the right architecture
for example, if the program is AMD64 (x64/64bit), but your machine is IA-32 (x86/32bit)

>Upon successful completion, 0 shall be returned. Otherwise, -1 shall be returned and errno set to indicate the error.
which do you check for?
>result == -1
>result != 0
>result < 0

intel® plz go

Is buying glasswire a bad idea?

Attached: header.jpg?t=1465347327.jpg (460x215, 18K)

>where do I buy it

kys nigger

based

My HDD is loud as FUCK, like it's grinding metal. It used to just do this on startup, but now it never ends. CDI says it's totally healthy. Sometimes when I shut down then move it and put it back it got quiet again, but inevitably started up like a jet engine, and now moving it doesn't do anything. Is it going to fail despite assurances that it's healthy? It's a 1TB Samsung HS103SJ, maybe 6 years old.

Attached: 34_2_35[1].jpg (556x800, 192K)

I want a x86 machine that can handle web browsing and 4k media playback reasonable well without breaking the bank.

openWRT with some plugins can do the same at router level.

What lightweight Linux distro do you recommend to get the most out of a Celeron 450 for browsing? Also what's a good light browser that has an ad blocker for it? I heard tiny core is good for it, I'm a bit lost trying to install it on another partition of the hdd of that thing, I've never really installed anything linux.

Signed up to a job seeker website a year ago, i already have a job now and deleted my account on their website but they still keep sending me personal emails asking if i'm intrested in a new vacancy. I'm EU so that GDPR thing applies right? How do i get them to actually delete my info and stop sending me shit?

Attached: 1511056766851.jpg (341x256, 42K)

Any AM4 APU or modern ULV can handle that, chinks sell mini PC's with some really good 7500U CPU's, but if you don't care about size a Raven Ridge or Bristol Ridge CPU will give you and edge on games.

Unironically install gentoo.

well im mostly looking at application level. when a program sends data to ukraine or something
ip leaks on multiplayer games

you should have used a different email/contact number for job applications
im getting like 20 job emails a week and atleast one blocked call on my other sim

Well in linux you can install the same stuff that openWRT uses because is a distro, but on windows IDK, try wireshark.

I am looking to search for content inside a couple dozen PDF files. Is there a program for GNU/Linux or Windows which would speed up this process so I could avoid searching in them one by one?

Attached: 1539834083568.png (540x474, 425K)

Foxit has a search feature

Why Eve Online is not launching using Steam+Proton but some I see on YT are able to?

It werks. Thanks, user.

>Get Huawei Y6 about 3 weeks ago
>Only install Pokenomrie Go, FB and messager and my banking app on it
>It's telling my my phone is 16 GB full
>Constantly deleting chached data and it won't let me install anything else
How do I delete invisible apps

Root your phone, use a developer tools for your OS and remove them manually. Waiting for my phone's warranty to expire to do so

so I have an amd card r9280x and a standard 23 inch monitor, say I buy a cheap quadro, and a smaller monitor connected to the quadro, would that work?

Files Go by Google
^ download that app

In the custom header of 4chanX, is there a way to make a link to a local HTML file rather than a website?
It lets you make the link, and it's clickable, but it doesn't do anything. And if you open it in a new tab it is just a blank page until you refresh it.

About to do a clean install of Ubuntu. Can I export my gpg key, put it on a usb and when I'm done with the reinstall import them? I mean I know I can but will it still count as *my* key which I can use or do I need to generate a new one?

>will it still count as *my* key
That's like saying "If I setup my new install to have the same password as my old install will it still count as *my* password?"

Why I hear electricity on lamps and PSU?

Attached: 1532572466417.png (868x653, 518K)

oh, yeah

This worked, thanks

>accidentally turn off PC at the plug
>now no monitor output
>fans at max speed
>not even a fucking BIOS
How badly did I fuck up?

According to WineHQ you'll need to do some extra stuff to get it to run
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=25823

I'm not exactly sure how to do the same thing using Valve's Proton (essentially their version of Wine) but Eve has it's own standalone launcher you can try running with Wine and skip having to mess around with Proton.

ya blew it

>How badly did I fuck up?
Hard to say. No BIOS could mean a few things. Try checking if your power supply is still functioning properly and if it's not that it could be your motherboard.

>can get rtmp server up in lan
>try to connect to it from wan
>doesn't work
why is rtmp so fucking annoying to deal with

What's up with the new piratebay.com? Can someone break it down for a brainlet?

>dban my ssd
>reinstall windows
>programs launch slower, login is slower, etc
Did I fug my ssd /sqt/?

Is there a rule of thumb how much to increase the crf value when going from x265 8-bit to 10- or 12-bit to achieve the same file size?

it's probably not set to your keyboard layout.
Try the keys right of p

Anyone know the best way to automate putty that has a TUI? Only thing I could find was using sendkeys, which sucks for obvious reasons. What I need is something that can read what's on the screen and enter input.

Is there any way to convert the output from one of those 5.5mm $5 /csg/ endoscopes into something that can be recorded with a drone video recorder? (The type that writes to an SD card, because they are cheap and compact.)

I would like to make an “invisible” body cam mounted in my cap. And the endoscopes are really the only thing with a small enough cross section to fit in the beak. I would probably replace the LEDs on the tip of the endoscope with IR ones.

Convince me not to buy one of these convertible thingies for uni. I want to use it for writing, reading and webstuff on windows and linux. Been looking at a Cube Mix Plus for 300$ and the Surface Pro 2017 for 800$.
Not really sure if it's worth the money.

Attached: intelligentdesign.jpg (990x768, 93K)

you allocated the entire disk without trimming
now every write needs to be preceded by an erase cycle, you've just created a worst-case-scenario over the entire disk
good job.
don't zero ssd's, trim them.
the difference is that zeroing writes zeros (on an ssd, this means the blocks are written to, not erased), and trimming is a lower level function, which tells the ssd to erase those blocks. flash memory can't be written to without first erasing them, so if you want to clear a block and have it ready for writing, you want to erase them, not write to them

to be clear, 'erase' in hdd's just means to overwrite information with noise (be it zeros, random data, or whatever), while 'erase' in ssd's is a specific physical process, different to writing

I read that old CRT monitors divide their vertical resolution into 525 different scanlines for the electron gun. But old computer graphics was almost all 800 x 600 pixels.

How is it possible to display more than 1 pixel per vertical scanline? Did they just blur together?

you're comparing different standards, namely NTSC (525 interlaced lines) and SVGA (600 progressive lines)
computer monitors run at a higher horizontal scan frequency (31kHz+) compared to NTSC (15kHz), which allows them to draw more lines per frame

I know in libvpx you should just specify the target bitrate for your desired filesize and let the encoder do the rest
as long as you don't restrict the range of quality settings by specifying -qmin or -qmax, the libvpx encoder will intelligently downgrade your crf to achieve the correct average bitrate.

Not 100% sure if x265 works the same

if you want a specific filesize output, use (2-pass) VBR, not CRF
CBR = "i have a fixed bandwidth channel to fill"
VBR = "i have a fixed medium to fill"
CRF = "i have a fixed quality target to reach / i have no particular bandwidth or size limitations"

as long as the screen is a decent size and the keyboard isn't shit you can comfortably read and browse the internet on any device made in the past 100 years

If you're going to do somewhat intensive things for school like run photoshop, compile software, run physics simulations, fuck around playing videogames, etc, you'll need a beefier machine. Otherwise the specs don't matter too much and you can just go with whatever.

Is it fine if I buy an external USB 3.0 HDD for creating a ddrescue image or do I have to use SATA?

usb is fine

nhentai.net/g/188335/

So is there is a fix that isn't buy a new ssd?

yea, trim it.
in windows, it's in the defragment tool (the tool will defrag if it's a hdd, and trim if it's an ssd)

I know that constant quality isn't the way to achieve a certain file size.
My goal is to switch to 10-/12-bit encoding (or at least test it) and to get roughly (!) the same file size as before when using 8-bit. The main priority is still quality. I thought I may save some time asking here before doing tests on my own.