PIXEL 3 REKT BY IPHONE XS IN THE CAMERA DEPARTMENT

As you can see, the Pixel 3 has a tendency to darken photos in the daytime. While the iPhone Xs does daytime photos well. The Pixel 3 only does better with very low-light shots.

PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=Gsa6JotlOTA

When will Lagdroids finally produce a good camera on their overpriced, and drop like a rock in value phones?

Spoiler: Probably Never

Attached: pixel3rekt.png (1280x720, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dxomark.com/category/mobile-reviews/
youtube.com/watch?v=nAth8g05tfs
youtu.be/hovV3juXLv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doen't matter. The Pixel 3 won't bother to save your photos.

iPhone XS max rekt by huawei p20 pro proof.
dxomark.com/category/mobile-reviews/

iPhone Xs rekt the Pixel 3 here too on video

Attached: mpv-shot0002.png (1280x720, 602K)

Good thing I don't buy a phone for its camera.

Looks like the Pixel 3 has better dynamic range.

>darken
it's exposure.
add +1 exposure compensation.
oh right, brainlet can only use auto.

>iJustine video as proof
oh shut the fuck up

wow zoom and angle is different androidfags btfo!!!

Attached: 1522807216802.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

for $1800 it damn well better do something

It's still proof

Can't you just change the settings?
I wonder what it closer to real life and then what it just made to look nicer by software.

Meanwhile Huawei just released 3 more phones and they were already holding the #1 spot with the P20 Pro.

proof of bias maybe
proof that GCam was fucked with to make it look worse, definitely

Daily reminder: selfies are for fags and women.

>selfies are for fags and women.
Daily reminder that only incels hate selfies because they are ugly and wouldn't have anybody to show them to anyway.

fag/roastie cope

>they are ugly and wouldn't have anybody to show them
Not as ugly as Applefags, but Tim Cook has them cowered. He added a hidden beautifier in the selfie cam, which cant be turned off, so Applefags don't feel so ugly and worthless

this but unironically

>open Photoshop
>increase brightness
>enjoy higher quality sensor

i hate selfies and im good looking with a gf
and io just admited that pixel 3 xl is better in low light

on video
posts png
kek

It's okay to admit the superior product.

Pixel camera, like Tesla, is roughly 3 years ahead of the competition.

Attached: IMG_20181020_222308.jpg (3024x4032, 2.76M)

Low light is so good.

Pic related, 3xl. Had to scale down the photo to post.

Attached: IMG_20181019_224754-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.61M)

Here's another. Both taken on a night hike well after dark with a single head lamp. No manipulation at all. Shooting mode was auto.

Attached: MVIMG_20181019_220521-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.49M)

OP hasnt heard of a saturation filter. The left picture has been filtered. Badly.

Next thing he will say unsharpen mask is the best thing ever.

how's living in the woods?

spooky

iJustine is a known deceiver. Of course the ugly bitch is going to prop up iPhone. From a more objective source, not iJustine or the nigger skinned OP, the Pixel 3 XL wins, completely; No comparison.

>iJustine is a known deceiver.
[citation needed]

spoopy

why didn't you faggots take the same picture why is one zoomed in while the other isn't

fuck off iJustine

pixel 3 is wide angle by default

>iJustine
surely this will be an impartial and non-biased review.

meanwhile other reviewers, even tech nigger who normally is biased towards iphone, says that the pixel 3 xl has a better camera. other comparison shots have also noted that the iphone does a lot of "unintentional blurring" due to software not finding edges of the subject properly.

Any and every phone camera rekt by pic related

Attached: nRgaSnMS5EjmMBpYTgzHWE-650-80.jpg (650x441, 21K)

found the 30 year old boomer

>Seething iToddler

no headphone jack on either of them

both are trash

that's pretty nice user

a picture taken in the dark with a headlamp on my redmeme 4 prime would probably just be a whole lot of all black

of course, it's actually got a headphone jack and photos are usually good enough for when I don't have a DSLR camera.

this

It really doesn't matter if she gives a totally unbiased honest review or shills like crazy, you can't call yourself iJustine and expect anyone but apple fanboys to take you and your opinion seriously. not sure why she even bothers doing comparisons of other phones

my 11 year old nephew has a DSLR and he uses it a lot, more than I use mine. Flagship phones just aren't close to the quality you get.

iphone one has blurry hair, nice try

/thread

Jesus fucking christ the cameras in new smartphones are fucking dslr tier. I have a shitty old galaxy S6 and its fucking nothing compared to the new ones

Attached: 1537352365762.jpg (414x415, 114K)

You don't have a DSLR though, or you wouldn't be saying such nonsense.

Phone cameras are still utter crap compared to real cameras.
Anything less than perfect light and they all produce mushy garbage.
And they can simulate depth of field all they like, it doesn't compare to real bokeh.

How are you determining which one is "better" here? They both look pretty good imo, hard to tell because they're taken from a different position.

it's literally just fake depth of field, they're nothing like a good camera, blow that image up and it'll look like shit

Not that guy but desu we really are advancing insanely fast in the camera department

youtube.com/watch?v=nAth8g05tfs

Attached: 1538568374642.jpg (820x1024, 60K)

What's with the wierd blurry part of that shirt on the iPhone, why are shitty filters the default camera setting

YOU GOTTA LOVE

people knowing shit about photography reviewing cameras and sensors etc.

iphone has fake HDR, which means it lightens the shadows (midtones)

look at her hand, its almost blown out to pure white despite the light being very diffuse

Attached: northwest+peaks_3600px.jpg (2500x1663, 523K)

Is that iCumstain slut?

>snapshitter detected

>You got to love people knowing shit about photography reviewing cameras and sensors etc. Iphone has fake HDR, which means it lightens the shadows (midtones). Look at her hand, its almost blown out to pure white despite the light being very diffuse.
ftfy

are you that sensitive?

Real cameras are advancing faster than phone cameras:
Full-frame is pretty much standard now.
Meanwhile phones are still stuck with tiny sensors because there is no space.

But even the original Canon 5D from 2005 still blows away modern phone cameras.

Good, less blown highlights

I very much prefer the second photo, the light looks more natural.

This, the Iphone X one looks like someone turned on flash.

People who act like idiots are annoying. Just a friendly remainder not to act like an idiot.

Because they used a DSLR and a high-powered flash.
There's no way a smartphone could get that detail without HDR(and blurry pictures) or high ISO

What does detail have to do with hdr?

she looks yellowed in the iphone photo

If those pictures were not labeled you'd say the left photo is the Pixel 3

>Low light is so good.
>Uses flash
Pick one

WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT SHIT DONE OUTSIDE WITH NO CONTROLLED CONDITIONS?

DO IT RIGHT OR FUCK OFF.

How will google figure out what ads to show you without uploading your pics to their servers?

I never got the point of people buying phones for taking pictures. Especially $1000+ phones. You can buy a cheap phone and get a real camera that takes pictures 100x better for the same price if you actually cared.

Attached: cat2.jpg (572x621, 104K)

So you carry two things with you?

And when you actually have a good picture to take, guess which one of those 2 you'll have with you.

carrying 2 things, 1 of which being a pricey camera, is not easy. phones are easy to carry.

Shadow detail

Only a single head lamp like I said. No flash.

And easier to steal.

imagine being such a hon that you have to hide your face at all times

Can someone please explain to me who actually gives a fuck about smartphone camera comparisons?

Normies don't care so long as their camera takes average quality pictures for posting on snapchat and anyone who actually cares about photography will just be using a DSLR.

I'll never understand why people get so obsessed with smartphone camera comparisons, if you knew anything about photography or physics you'd know that it's physically impossible for a smartphone camera to ever match a DSLR, you're just going to be comparing turds to turds for the rest of eternity.

Attached: 1468483913478.png (389x374, 116K)

>carrying 2 things, 1 of which being a pricey camera, is not easy.

Yes it is.
Stop being a pussy.

HOW IFAGOTS WILL RECOVER?

Reminder to report these threads.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

People on this board are ignorant and retarded. both pixel and iphone use a shitty 1/2.5 sony sensor, and even shittier lens because its physically impossible to put make good lens that size. Not only that, the worst thing is that actual images captured by the tiny sensor are absolute dog shit (just look at pictures taken with rooted sony xperia phones that dont run sony imaging software), so this whole battle is software battle, who (apple, pixel, samsung) has the 'best' software extrapolation tool to make a shitty picture into something that it isnt. All this fake hdr, fake bokeh and all that crap is just extrapolation, its the data added by software that isnt there in the original image, you might as well take a 3d model, run path tracing on it and call the result a good photo, because essentially that is what images coming from phones are, shitty images with a extra layer of rendering on top.

Attached: great fake photo, iphone galaxy pixel .jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Why didn't she retake the Pixel 3 one, but closer ? She framed the shot for the Xs lens ...

And don't forget to report the "POOJETS BTFO" spam too :^)

6 minutes on that videos.
Is she an idiot?
She has no idea of what she is talking about.

Just admit it, guys. The Pixel 3 takes pictures that are too dark.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1280x720, 923K)

With your Pixel 3, green grass in the sun becomes orange! Wooo!!

Attached: mpv-shot0003.png (1280x720, 635K)

pic related rekts every phone

Attached: nikon_26510_coolpix_b700_digital_camera_1234131.jpg (2500x2500, 566K)

but both are shit

If phone cameras are bad then are there any sub $300 compact point-and-shoot cameras that can outperform most of them, especially in low-light?

hey we don't want them either
t. association for fags and women

why do smartphone users care about cameras?

You using it for your job as a photographer? Gotta upload the best looking instagram pics?

I don't understand it. Error. Error.

phone is in my pocket almost all the time so it's there if my kids do something worthy of capture

i'm not going to follow my kids around with my dslr, though it might be fun to trigger stupid sluts if i do it at the mall

I'd rather not use a phone that has a 50/50 chance to add extra teeth to your photos using a mode that cannot be turned off, thanks very much.

youtu.be/hovV3juXLv0 at 10:00

Attached: 1530724674759.jpg (460x432, 24K)

>i'm not going to follow my kids around with my dslr
>what is mirrorless

any compact with half decent lens (basically any camera other than phone camera) will outperform phone cameras, but you should atleast go with a 1inch sensor or larger for best results therefore consider sony rx100

>what is mirrorless
almost as big, that's what

for maybe 90% of what i'm taking pictures/video of, it doesn't matter and a phone is fine

for the more important stuff, all the money i save by buying an iphone can go into the new lens fund

No it doesn't.

It has a similar sensor to a phone.
But with a slow zoom lens (f/3.3 max) making it utter crap and only targeted at pedophiles.

Something like pic related will totally wreck both (note the f/1.8 max aperture and it has a 1 inch sensor), while still fitting in a pocket.

Attached: 4c4bc82c405442069ceb1fa09925a488.png (1369x792, 1019K)

#shotonpixel3

Attached: Dp-S-TlV4AAOEe3.jpg:large.jpg (1536x2048, 404K)

Good post

Some people have something called self-esteem. They also leave their homes frequently and are not insecure enough to hide their faces from the public.

fucking this
smartphone cameras are just a fucking meme

If you balanced out the levels and raised the contrast a bit in photoshop or some shit the pixel 3's shot would look better

Good cameras are only worth if you use them in proper conditions and since people who take pictures with smartphones usually don't have those conditions those pictures are gonna look like shit.

Also, if you have a shitty camera, give it proper lighting and pictures are gonna look way better than some good camera in shitty lighting.

>Evening
>Red light coming from sunset
>with your eyeballs you would see orange/red tint on things
>iPhone makes it looks like Midday.
Can the iPhone beauty mode be turned off yet?

Attached: iphone.jpg (1366x768, 108K)

This looks like the posters for It Comes At Night.

Based, redpilled.

NPC. She's only pretty to permavirgin turbo-nerds and a shill.

you need to get some glasses and some brain.