How the FUCK do you work with those for hours without getting a fucked wrist?

Attached: tablet.jpg (1280x790, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qa9bD9rdrWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hand and wrist exercises for me.
youtu.be/qa9bD9rdrWk

5 min break once every hour. Buy one of those things for training grip strength.

How did you go to school for 10 years and did not fuck up your wrist? Or did you go to public school in the USA?

Attached: 539714905-612x612.jpg (612x395, 22K)

>Doc is playin Osu
that's one kawaii ass motherfucker

Attached: a44.png (500x313, 211K)

Using a normal pen, you can rotate your paper freely when you're sketching.
With one of those dumb shit tablets you are either hindered by the cable or you have to use shortcuts to virtually rotate the canvas all the time.
Drawing with a tablet is just overall a shit experience compared to drawing with real pencils.

did he break into some doctor's house to film this?

rude!

Buy a screen tablet

Youcan rotate the image on your screen, dummie.

>user, graphics tablets are shitty to rotate because of the usb connection.

>Buy a screen tablet

>HDMI cable
>USB cable
>DC cable

Attached: 1522035717286.jpg (125x106, 3K)

he said exactly that in his post, brainlet

>Drawing with a tablet is just overall a shit experience compared to drawing with real pencils.
I am sorry you had bad experience, there are tons of people who prefer to draw/sketch with a tablet than pencil. I guess you should stick to pencil and stay away from tablets

i do this for 9 hours a day, ask me anything

i'd say your main trick is to adapt habits and drawing methods that put less strain on your wrist, and stop drawing with the wrist in general, use your whole arm you'll get smoother strokes once you get a hang of it and longer reach literally

Do you use a cintiq? Or are you actually spending all that time on a non-display tablet?

do you use it angled or flat on the desk?

ah yeah i guess that's a difference, i use both a cintiq and when on the move a convertible tablet laptop

still i'd say the same general rules apply, use your arm more than your wrist, just watched the video in fp a literal doctor said the same thing

surface pro then

i used to have it flat but that made me hunch over and was bad for the back
i got this stand recently which i will usually prop my cintiq or laptop tablet onto, it also means there's nowhere for me to rest my elbow forcing me to use the entire arm

Attached: stand.jpg (1280x960, 144K)

I have a mounted tablet monitor and I don't bother turning it. I feel that it's best to learn to draw at every angle.

>switch from wrist movement to arm
>instantly lose all precision and draw like you're 5 again

Attached: 1523819785608.jpg (318x313, 11K)

i know it's hard at the beginning, but give it a few weeks you'll be back to speed again
your hand will thank you later it's worth it

Use your elbow unless you have a huge tablet

>buy a 3000$ tablet bro

how big is your tablet?

A5
I'll try practicing it more. thx

I can rotate my surface all I want as I take notes in class

he's talking about graphics tablets, not tablet computers (which are way more expensive than GTs)

>implying I ever stopped drawing like I was 5

>you can freely rotate the paper when using a pen
>you can freely rotate the image when using a tablet
So what's the issue again?

my x200 was $30 like-new. 8GB RAM (another $80) and it can handle krita surprisingly well. Not professional-level, but for some jack-off student wasting his money on the art-school scam (pro-tip: check out Watts Atelier), I wouldn't be surprised if that would be enough.

only people over-relying on inappropriate and stifling wrist movements really need to rotate the page. Unless you're inking. But on a tablet you can just undo, so that's not a problem.