Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT204217
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete your thread

It lacks courage

>How will applel fanbois defend this?
That iPod is not gay

ezpz

Applel died with Steve Jobs. This is no secret.

What until you see ipod nano 7th gen

>no fingerprint scanner
>no face unlock
>no 3D touch
wtf steve

Almost the same as iphone XR
|>
|

Apple is like those scams that seem too obvious but they're actually specifically designed to fool only the most gullible.

Apple wants a user base that is utterly beguiled with a cult like mentality, anyone who criticizes Apple is not worth their business.

Jobs at least had a vision, and believed in entry level products, two things nuApple don't have.

>fixed-focus camera

>what's the MacBook Air

no need but could fit in the package

underrated

sent from my iPhone

Who wood win? iPhone XtremeRupees vs. iPhone Xtreme$ vs. iPhone $€?

Something that hasn't been updated in 5 years.

A device that has less storage capacity than my G3 B&W from 1999.

Attached: 1540132854767.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I agree. Jobs era products were TYPICALLY engineered quite well, too. I still use my PowerBook G4 Titanium laptops.

Why isn't there any phones with this aesthetic?

Something about being as minimalist as fucking possible with your ports is fucking cool to me.
Also

How else would you be forced to buy their headphones or an adapter?

>t. luddite who has never used glorious wireless headphones

It's fucking nice to not have that wire dangling all the time.

>B&W
>not a Beige
Enjoy your corrupted drives and your lack of SCSI and serial/localtalk

>retarded zoomer thinks you need to remove headphone jack for wireless to work

A lot of apples products and things people bitch about where already in planning when Steve was alive. Not sure why people continue to believe he could do no wrong. If anything Steve would have gotten rid of the jack in 2013-2014 when they started Lightning connectors.

>2018
>using non wireless headphones

Careful grandpa, tech might be moving too fast for you these days. Wouldn't want to get that blood pressure up so high this early in the morning.

>he's okay with delay
>he's okay with shittier quality
>he's okay with being able to pay more and tolerate these flaws in the name of "convenience"

Wireless headphones are literally a downgrade. With wired you could listen thorough your headphones as long as the device was charged but with wireless you have to check on both your device battery and headphones battery.

>get headphones with 40 hour battery, only need to charge maybe once a week
woooow

Zoomers were a mistake

>headphones run out of battery unexpectedly
>music you were listening to suddenly starts basting from your speaker

Never had one.
Can you use one without iTunes?
Can you just move files from Linux like other mp3 players?

5/10 bait someone might get angry

Attached: 1535482609142.png (500x494, 190K)

Attached: highres-nokia-lumia-920-red-2_1354874395.jpg (2756x2110, 1.59M)

>get headphones with a wire
>never need to charge them
>last for more than 2 years as they dont have a non-user serviceable battery inside

Attached: 858aec340e3d99deadfb3055e9140ce4--stereo-headphones-product-design.jpg (236x270, 6K)

Slab of glass.

Phones are multi-purpose devices that can't easily dedicate 10% of their internal size to a single purpose port.

Nice try, but such a product doesn't exist on the apple website so your argument is invalid.

Also iPods require much less magic to operate than iPhones because they can't make calls.

Yes, using third-party tools.
Banshee and Rhythmbox can do it

>such a product doesn't exist on the apple website
support.apple.com/en-us/HT204217

trhats not a headphone jack thats a gloryhole so op can suck tims cook ahm cock.

>anyone who criticizes Apple is not worth their business
In reality they simply don't care about customers who are not willing to pay twice as much for the same amount of value. Apple has a 60-70% profit margin on most of their products, some like Samsung manage 20% and industry average is around 10%.

The idea is pretty simple, ignore the mass market and focus only on high margin customers: Those are stupid enough to overpay. Apple makes more selling one phone than Xiaomi makes selling 10.

I still have a pair of Koss Porta Pro's from the 1990s that I still use a lot. Bluetooth can't last that long due the non-replaceable battery

Checked

they removed the headphone jack to put uncrackable DRM on music in the future.

with a analogue audio output even if you had really good DRM you could still record it on another device with Digital blutooth you can make it so only way is mic against speaker which sounds like shit.

actually not sure if this is true lol I guess you could just rewire shit from blutooth dac to external recording device.

idknow they are retarded.

I never needed wireless headphones but I could convert my IEMs to bluetooth by replacing the cable.
But the fact that a phone is not compatible with my €1200 IEMs just grinds my gears.

It was never about the device's thickness. You'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that shit.

Now add a screen since the fucking trend is no bezels.

on second thought I think there are only really 3 possible motivating factors all = retarded and would never happen under jobs.

beats paid them 100s of millions to do it
they did it for aesthetic reasons
they did it to save 10$ per phone so they earned 810$ per sale instead of 800$ (the phones only cost like 100$ to make fyi)

all very stupid choices you could keep it and still make phone authentic

the dongel to bring it back has a mini DAC in the cable right? there is not one still in the phone?

sure but then you would have to listen to horribly compressed bluetooth music

>7th gen is even thinner
>still has a headphone jack

Attached: Unknown.jpg (321x157, 3K)

Wtf? Every phone I've used automatically pauses any media when the audio source changes

This isn't how it works. If you're this uninformed then don't speak.

>Why this music player with no speaker, no bluetooth only have headphone jack?

I had that exact model, it was the bomb.

>what is the 30-pin

Had this model too... I was in middle school & some fat white trash fuck tried to steal it from me, I caught him and he laughed it off "just a prank bro...", after 7th grade I never saw him again.