Why do you hate this person Jow Forums?

Why do you hate this person Jow Forums?

This human is only trying to make the world a better place for everyone.

Attached: 22284.jpg (460x460, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-CoC-Greg-KH-Revised
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>person
>human

He’s a confused attention whore

Because that thing shoved politics where it shouldn't be and ruined the Linux kernel by acting like a fucking baby about "muh exclusiveness"

Attached: 1540057302012.png (786x1710, 1.33M)

they are freaks. everyone knows it, some people just can't admit but they subconsciously know that they are freaks.

if you see a person looks like women but have beard, you feel disgust because muh uncanny valley.

a gay person is a normal looking person with a different sexual preference, so is a lesbian, bi, pedo etc.

these creatures are not looking like a person, did i tell that they were freaks.

tranny

Did they find some dirt on Linus or what? It seems so unlike him to just bend to PC bullshit

Speech policing is the revenge of boring people for being ignored.

I don't hate him, but I know this is a mental illness. People need to send him to a doctor instead of feeding his illusions.

Attached: Untitled.png (764x987, 52K)

Idk but he did kinda fail us all

>1984 - George Orwell
I'm not gonna take this

His daughter was a part of it. Most likely where all the pressure came from.

There are many rumors of they blackmailing Linus into this mess.

>Change is first emotional then logical
Checks out

they were trying to hunt him for a long time, he was careful though, never stay alone with a women etc. it's sad to see him go like that.

I don't hate it because I don't know who it is. Closing the tab now. Byeeeee.

why is "fuck off" the only appropriate response?

Attached: gtalol.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

If history makes sense of anything in the future, it will make sense of the fact that the definition of sanity is to avoid people who negatively impact a person's lifespan and life quality, and instead choose people who don't make one's life a misery, because lifespan is too short to waste on too many people (ergo pick from the top instead of the bottom).
Example: Transfreaks and dilation.
A post-op transfreak cuts off their penis and is left with an open wound called a "neo-vagina" which has a tendency to regenerate and close up throughout the Transfreak's entire lifespan.
The solution is for the transfreak to dilate, a painful experience of stuffing a dilation rod into the "neo-vagina" to keep it from closing up, which has to be done their whole life for at least 4 hours a day, and which can at best be reduced to 3-4 times a week.
Result: An individual who is basically on a mentally unstable "period" 3-4 times a week, their whole life, with negative impacts on emotions and personality which negatively impact the surroundings and make it a misery and suffering to be anywhere near the transfreak. An individual who is also constantly drugged up and has a high tendency to become a drug addict to compensate for the all aforementioned, while also harbouring increasing suicidal tendencies as years pass by. The miserable experience of the 1st year of having a baby is FORCED onto the surroundings, except transfreaks are 10 times worse than babies and instead of 1 year you suffer them for decades.
Oh, and those "neo-vaginas" grow hair inside of them and also accumulate a disgusting puss concoction which altogether requires them to dig out the concoction like a cat throws up hairballs.
That's what history will remember. A 0.00001% of society which nobody sane wants to associate with because life is too precious to allow it to be harmed and degenerated by a transfreak virus. Families have to suffer the nightmare of the transfreaks, the rest of society doesn't.

Attached: 1378705557690.png (168x200, 9K)

>never stay alone with a women
So he has a man that's constantly in the presence of him and his wife?

People with good intent only help the world if they are educated.
SJWs and lefties tend to be anything but educated and have meme degrees.
Those with good intent and bad education, always make the world a worse place through their own blind ignorance and lack of self-awareness.
History is a witness.

what the fuck, are you being serious, thats fucking disgusting

>obvious cuckholding joke setup

Go ask for your dosage of the daily life of a post-op tranny in the /tv/ Jazz thread, or search one in the archives. It's even worse than described.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-CoC-Greg-KH-Revised

>You CoC get rewrite

Whoever invented SJW as a propaganda tool is a fucking genius. Not only do SJWs kill themselves they annoy the shit out of everyone else.

Turning something into ideology is the best way to ruin it

>those "neo-vaginas" grow hair inside of them and also accumulate a disgusting puss concoction which altogether requires them to dig out the concoction like a cat throws up hairballs.

Attached: 1453250807238.png (433x531, 269K)

i don't think they truly are trying to do the right thing, but even assuming they are, the road to hell is paved with good intentions

Who is this wife

idk what i'm supposed to look at

they're both mentally ill and needs to be shot to the back of their head or thrown into some institution to "take care" of these subhumans

Stefanie Joosten.

Attached: la8n51lyjjt11.jpg (1080x1349, 161K)

Linus is transitioning himself, people close to him have already confirmed it.

Her new name will be Lini.

This is why he is so supportive of the CoC

Attached: 000000000001.jpg (1600x1066, 222K)

Source?

Bait my friend; bait.

who cares linux kernel is a massive spaggetti mountain that only nerds want to mess around those idiots wont touch anything besides the mailing list and some minor insignificant changes that no one gives a shit

Attached: baitgod.jpg (680x649, 52K)

it's true, it's a huge expense and upkeep for something that doesn't look, feel, or act like a vagina
an absolute waste of money, time, and effort for something you didn't even need, because every man has an asshole they could use instead
imagine being made aware of this and still wanting to have it done, just imagine, how insane would you need to be to think "i'm totally fine spending a significant portion of my remaining life painfully trying to prevent a wound to heal, also i'll never feel full sexual pleasure again, and i'll even pay for the privilege!"

>Lesa uan, bi, pedo etc.
Pedophilia isn't a sexual orientation, you child-diddler.

>This human is only trying to make the world a better place for everyone.

If he really was he'd end it all.

>privilege
>uhm, no sweaty

based and redpilled

this but unironically

Kill all degenerates, else subhumans will take our place.

>Pedophilia isn't a sexual orientation
how is attracting to another male is sexual orientation but attracting to a minor is not?
for me both of them are mental illness, but at least i'm not hypocrite.

homosexuality and paedophilia (not hebephilia) are equally unnatural and biologically pointless (neither can produce offspring)

i agree

>for everyone.
sure thing, bro

>how is attracting to another male is sexual orientation
Are you fucking retarded? Let me rephrase your question.
>how is being attracted towards a specific sex a sexual orientation
>how is having a preference a preference

>I'm not gonna take this

What are you even on about?

>t. fag

he would make it a better place if he killed himself

So was Hitler.
The problem is when you have a point of view so distorted, you make it worse for everyone.

CORY is BASED and REDPILLED

>This human is only trying to make the world a better place for everyone.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.