Apple Botnet Vs Google Botnet

Apple Botnet Vs Google Botnet

Which ones is less bad?

Attached: 1539294432828.png (680x638, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.html
stallman.org/apple.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the one that doesn't require $800 to be watched and lied to about it

Disregarding the apple tax, if you want less botnet without regard for functionality, Apple

Apple desu but the price tag ain't worth it

>apple
>less botnet

Attached: not_today.webm (640x360, 968K)

Both cooperate with government agencies. Apple might be slightly worse since they have an interest in selling your data for profit whereas Google rather keeps the data for ads and use in its other products.

Apple is slightly better since they have far less interest in selling your data for profit because they make their money gouging you on hardware. Google doesn’t have that luxury and makes all their money off ads and data.

Google's botnet is bad, while Apple's is merely evil.

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (549x600, 68K)

less botnet than google yes. are you fucking stupid?

are you? iOS is nothing but BITNET and reports your every fucking move back to their servers, the only difference is Google at least admits they/watch you while Apple flat out denies it

Just how? Where's your reasoning? Don't forget that iOS is proprietary and the bootloader on Apple devices is permanently locked. The discussion could end right there. Not only is it very difficult to determine which parts of the OS are prone to exploits and backdoors, you can only trust Apple's word that anything of note actually gets fixed/patched. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.html
stallman.org/apple.html

If you pick non-pure android phone you get double botnet. Google botnet + vendor botnet. One in your mouth and another one in your ass. Go try samsunk, really amazing expierence.

>Just how? Where's your reasoning?
IP addresses for instance or location lookups

Come on user, I'm not even the guy you're replying to, don't be naive

>IP addresses for instance or location lookups
What?
>Come on user, I'm not even the guy you're replying to, don't be naive
How am I naive for asking you to somehow prove Apple's iOS is better privacy wise?

Who cares, you don't get it anyways

Attached: prism-slide-51.jpg (700x525, 85K)

>Who cares, you don't get it anyways
Great explanation. You surely convinced everyone of something.

Thank

Apple is more effective at collecting your data but less effective at distributing it.

>Apple is more effective at collecting your data but less effective at distributing it.
Spotlight (macOS/Mac OS X file search) automatically uploads all your searchqueries to bing. Even strings like "supersecret.pdf" get uploaded.

In latest versions that's opt-out, not opt-in.

>mass surveillance
>$20M per year

I guess they also make the providers pay for it?

Apple botnet is comfier and more subtle

>apple and google botnet
or
>google botnet
hmm