AMD gets BTFO'd by Intel

>Consumes less power
>Way smaller temperatures
>Almost 2x as fast
How will PooMD recover? Pajeets are absolutely seething. Based Linus showed Intel in its full glory.

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x1706, 831K)

>smaller temperatures
you are going to fired soon, pajeet

Why isn't your last pic that synthetic benchmark and instead is a game?
Hiw does power consumption corelate with an irrelevant benchmark.
>hey, my car runs gas free when going downhill

>contradicts everyone elses numbers
fake and gay

Attached: 9900k has worse overclocking than ryzen.png (1327x1222, 69K)

Autocorrect
It shows that the i9-9900k is much more power efficient than Poozen CPUs.

Are you really implying synthetic benchmarks are a better metric than real usage? I mean, games aren't the best metric and this is probably fake, but what the fuck are you on about

Well, if you are going to pick a metric, show us the power consumption of that benchmark.
This pic related jusf tells me that op is hidding something by throwing in there irrelevant charts.

Read my comment again

Synthetic load is basically max temperature/power usage.

Not even close

A literal who with 282K subscribers or based Linus with 7.1M, who do you trust more?
I wasn't the one who made the benchmark, they only provided this.

>based Linus
Ohh shit.
Are those benchmarks from faggot linus with the chink wife?
...maybe I should move to reddit. The shiposting here just became dumbposting.

Finally some reputable source confirms what we all know, I'd trust linus over some "patreon supported" aussie shill any day.

It is. Synthetic benchmarks use way more processing power since they stress the CPU with a tons of shit at the same time. Games just use it when they need, for specific shit like physics calculation on X cores, something else on Y, etc. Synthetic load is better for measuring max power consumption/temperature.

Kinda sucks that 9900k was a disastrous flop, and with 10nm being a shitty abortion yeah intel is pretty much dying sadly.

Attached: 1539964418227.png (686x773, 74K)

I am guessing next amd shills will try to tells us how a gaming CPU should be tested on synthetic benchmarks.

>csgo as a benchmark
>all cpus achieve over 300fps
Who cares?

No they don't, idiot.
There's one way to push i-shit cores to their limits and beyond, just use fucking avx2 or avx512 instructions.
Gaymes are not benchmarks to grade cpu performance. Gaymes are the shittiest kind of synthetic when running on low res, because each engine focues on different algorithms, whether the game is fps, or strategy, or online, e.t.c..
The best synthetic benchmark out there for cpus is only cinebench.
If you want to compare efficiency get power consumption when running cb and get the cb points and compare.
Benchmarks like gaymes, cpuz, geekbench, passmark e.t.c. are very much arch dependant

linus is a known intel asskisser. he made one video about how their x299 platform is the most retarded thing on the planet

and then in the next video walked back on fucking everything and gagged on intel's cock fellating their shit.

i trust the average and linus is a outlier

Attached: inteli9hardboiledeggmaker.jpg (3840x2160, 796K)

Linus also shills Optane in every video, a thing that literally nobody cares about

and is dead remember intel sold the fab that makes it

>asskisser
Obedient servant to the Intel Jew more like it, he literally cannot take anymore up the ass from them.

When your NVMe drive is booting 0.1 seconds slower than your ADHD can handle, it's good to have the option to obtain Optane. Otherwise, it probably isn't cost-effective for most people.

>ITT: AMDrones getting toasty

>>ITT: AMDrones getting toasty
Only 9900k gets toasty these days.

>can't vaguely fiddle a believable benchmark for your housefire CPU
>just flat out start lying

Intel are just plain delusional at this point, literally SEETHING that they're getting BTFO and like the dirty jews they are, instead of spending their money to fix their failure of a fab and broken 10nm they'd rather pay people to lie on a turkmenistani apple polishing forum

I too watched that video and was really confused when he put up those temps and power draw charts. You can tell how his audience despises his intel shilling based on his words but he still manages to squeeze a turd at them because intel wants him to. Everyone but him had issues with thermals,

>linus
>the definitive intel shill
>recive gold sample
>hurr durr less power duuur hurrr small temperatures

why Pootel shill is so pathetic and delusional?

Attached: incelqualitybait.png (722x431, 85K)

>77C on 2700X
Literally how. My 1700X never ever goes above 58C, and I throw far heavies workloads at it than any dumb faggot over at LTT does.

And that's on a NH-U12S btw, not water cooling

Based. Benchmarks that fit in L2 cache shouldn't be used.

>Everyone but him had issues with thermals
Everyone is stupid except Linus.

Attached: 1446152385142.png (359x414, 152K)

Attached: didwestartit.jpg (1172x659, 93K)

Why is the maker of Linux being biased again

You forgot
>costs 1,5 - 2 times as much

Attached: 1539295833549.jpg (600x879, 75K)

lel

stock

He's just a kernel - this bullshit is above his paygrade.