Finding a Enjoyable Project

What do I do when I learn a language?

How do I practice something that I would enjoy?

I get very bored by the idea of making dice rolling generator or pixel art generator, so I am wondering if there are any creative alternatives rather than making premade projects.

How do I find something I will naturally invest myself into?

How did you find that project that you really enjoyed? What got you there?

Attached: 1517625992317.jpg (1000x1498, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shirogane_sama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The answer to all those questions is let your imagination work. No other answer.

You find projects by fixing shit that annoys you. Also, is that moot?

more??

I thought you guys used to say this was a guy?

I'm not sure, that's some good advice though thank you

Attached: GG1yUFC.jpg (1000x1498, 958K)

Attached: 21316315_277910456045213_4799354255029909789_o.jpg (1500x1117, 127K)

instagram.com/shirogane_sama/

for every language i learn i usually try to create some kind of game, or at the very least a basic engine for one. engine dev in general is really fun honestly, and unlike using something like unity you get the satisfaction of knowing whatever you make with it won't look just like every other game out there. you could also just write like normal software, with some kind of problem in a specific niche you want to fix. like for example there's no good image editors for linux (gimp sucks and krita is for painting not making shitposts), so why not make something to replace the existing software out there? if there's some random task you want to get done as well then that's also a good opportunity to pick up a new language, like for example me and my friends wanted a discord bot to do a couple very specific things that the existing tools didn't provide, so i took that as an opportunity to learn python since the other languages i know (usually c-derived) aren't really suited for that. just do whatever seems fun and/or useful user, and don't let yourself get intimidated by anything out of your comfort zone

Attached: 1537059238888.png (128x128, 24K)

she really knows what to do with her hair to get me going

Thanks man, I appreciate the example as well

Attached: 42746726_308522229976574_841127847690880269_n.jpg (1080x1261, 64K)

I'm so lonely

how did he hide his cock so well

Why don't you go out to the bar and just hang out for awhile? Once you're around people enough you'll be sure to do something with people, which leads to girls

Attached: 23823592_1561168377331875_457575662413152256_n.jpg (1080x894, 99K)

SMUGG

Yeah, it typically just comes to you eventually, as long as you groom yourself. Appear at bar. Drink a beer. People nearby chat. Random dude asks you to step in for his buddy and play pool 2v2 with him. New group rotates in and shit gets out of hand and goes in random directions.
Rinse, lather, repeat, until you have a pregnant girl walking barefoot in your kitchen.

Rei > Asuka.

oedipus pls

Why is there even a debate? They are both 14 and retarded. Misato will always be best girl.

Attached: 99bb0707[1].jpg (595x322, 34K)

Misato's way too old for Shinji. He needs someone closer to his own level of emotional maturity.
Frankly, I'm not sure if Asuka and Rei are 14 and retarded enough.

Who's 28 and retarded

And CUTE!

And you are too old for Asuka and Rei.

Attached: eb2a5a00d30637f7328c05241f69f7b6[1].jpg (736x1051, 104K)

Based
>needs someone closer to his own level of emotional maturity
Have you watched Evangelion?

It's not pedophilia if you self-insert as a child.

>self inserting as shincuck of all people
Imagine being this beta.

Is there software you like using that doesn't have a feature you want? I'm working on writing a graphical wrapper for the Debian installer with GNUStep so that the GNUStep live CD can be more easily installed to a disk.

Also moot's hormone therapy seems to be going well.

Attached: 1535009116360.jpg (600x676, 56K)

Things related to your hobby.

how.. about..

a project that takes in a .srt file - a video subtitle file - and allow the user to change the time of each subtitle by a certain amount?

some video players will let you delay or advance the appearance of subtitles, but it's a pain to have to do this each time. a better solution would be to have your program ask "how many minutes/seconds/10ths of a second do you want to advance or slow down the subtitles?" and then the program would read in each line in the .srt file (which is basically text), read in the time at the start of each line and either add or subtract the amount given.

it's not as easy as you might think.

I think there are plenty of programming prompts posted on the internet.

Anyone have her patreon posts?

Misato reminds me too much of my sister (that I can't stand)
Asuka is hot but I've known bitches like her before so no
Rei is best, but would be too much of a time sink to make her normal

And that's why Maya is a best [spoiler] cute lesbian girl [/spoiler]

Attached: Maya_Ibuki.jpg (600x849, 153K)

programming is not enjoyable

Took me years of being a reifag to realize who was the true best girl.

Attached: best-girl-dance.gif (200x200, 74K)