YouTube Editing Comments

Is this fucking real? youtube.com/watch?v=ptiWBrd9YbQ

Attached: youtube-recomment.png (863x297, 141K)

>This definitely if from an era when atomic power was the solution for everything
Not clicking on jewtube link but seems like he just wanted to correct the weird spelling in his comment

So what if it is?

I can't tell if Google edited this comment.

>linux tier levels of autism
Bitcoin newfag

It's fucking creepy, soon we cannot always be 100% sure if what we're seeing is actually what's written by other people or just things that have been heavily modificated through censorship algorithms

We're nearing the "empty internet" creepy pasta

woah that's crazy i typed begone newfag and it replaced it with Bitcoin... is Jow Forums editing comments??

>modificated

god damn electrical infeterence

Probably not. That video isn't proof of anything and IMO isn't even enough of a probable cause to worry about this. If this is something happening to many other people then it would be a bit more believable but a one off "video" showing this doesn't do much to convince me.

>Is this fucking real?
no

Fucking kike algorithms want to censor the real niggas and elevate all the basedboys

WTF I typed basedboys, is moot actually pulling this shit on Jow Forums too??

(((((BOTNET)))))

lol no one is modifying your posts this is the solution to everything.

The fact that the mods put up a filter for s o y tells you everything you need to know about them.

last month i was checking my history and found some really stupid typos on comments i left on racist videos but i think they were just typos, i don't even think there is AI to do that

There is a Stream AI mod now to handle some comments so i wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Also i guess time to archive his channel since its probably going to get deleted, he already had lots of troubles already.

Filters have been around on Jow Forums for a long time now

"Soon"? You do realize that bots can and have shitposted for a long time now. You're the one who weirdly thinks he's always talking to humans.

is not this the guy who washes his hand in mercury every day?

Attached: holdon.png (500x500, 112K)

dare I say, there is need for a FINAL solution?

No that's Cody's Lab.
Taufladermaus is a gun channel.
I think that might be a tad extreme for a spellcheck lol

He used to do it in the past before starting the custom shell series.

Attached: hesanNPC3.png (600x603, 379K)

big if true

Attached: 70160512_p0.jpg (693x1300, 463K)

this is actually terrifying...

>REMINDER THAT YOUTUBE COMMENTS HAVE >BEEN USED AS EVIDENCE IN COURT
REMINDER THAT YOUTUBE COMMENTS HAVE BEEN USED AS EVIDENCE IN COURT
>REMINDER THAT YOUTUBE COMMENTS HAVE >BEEN USED AS EVIDENCE IN COURT
REMINDER THAT YOUTUBE COMMENTS HAVE BEEN USED AS EVIDENCE IN COURT

The only thing we're missing at this point is the cybernetics and the cyberpunk feel.

If that's the case, that's one of the worst spellcheckers out there.