SOFTWARE JOBS WILL NEVER BE AUTOMATE-

Attached: 1510616292973.webm (460x258, 412K)

>Webdev
>Any value at all

they will be the first to be automated idiot. their is already AI that can code just by you typing it plane English request for things to work a set way.

and a ching chong nip nong to you young lady

> how to write extremely inefficient lazy code in 3 easy steps
I can't wait until this is all anyone knows and programming becomes a high paying job again

That's not what automation means you fucking retard. Automation means: you build it, you turn it on, and it does the work for you- no input required.

Software development will be the LAST thing to be automated. At that point we will have AI so advanced we'll be living in a post-scarcity society anyway.

>programming becomes a high paying job
but it never stopped being high paying if you work for FANG

Sorry but due to col you end up with just as much money as someone in the midwest

I do some webdev and would love this. Don't want to waste time with css grid/flexbox/divs

If software, or the technology that automate thing, is automated, then everything become automated you dumb fuck.

Also, this is just for layout, and it is much faster to make it with simple bootstrap classes.
This is a fun use of neural networks, but it is unpractical (At least for now).

Optimization will be the best payed job in the future.

>just by you typing it request for things to work a set way.
That's basically what coding is. You tell computer what to do. Or, in the case of big projects, you provide the logic and tell the code monkeys what to code.
They just changed the language to one that's easier to understand to untrained humans - and replaced most of the code monkeys, not the one providing the logic.

>typing it plane English request for things to work a set way
If you can specify unambiguously how your program should work that just sounds like another programming language to me.
I can only imagine executives and managers trying to design a system through something like this. I would like to know what the AI does when they say the UI should "pop"

Brainlets could always make shit in Word and export to a complete disaster of an HTML document. Frontend implementation is simply tedious; it takes no mental effort. Designing frontends that look good and don't make the user kill themselves is far more difficult and takes more than just drawing a shitty whiteboard prototype.

And none of the above holds a candle to actually developing software. Do do that, you need to be an engineer: Find a problem, discover the entire domain of the problem, solve the problem, write the code to implement the solution. "Coders" focus on step four, which is pretty much mechanical. Developers with real value handle the whole process. Replacing these people with AI will be the last true accomplishment of humanity, for that will mean we've completely automated problem solving.

>page layout
>software

It's like WYSIWYG, but even more inefficient!

>Sorry but due to col you end up with just as much money as someone in the midwest
is this what europoors and jobless neets seriously think?

dreamweaver has existed for decades and it's more useful than whatever this abomination is trying to be, also
>webdev

>markup
>software job

>dreamweaver
why did it die?

because now there's (((frameworks))) that let webdevs put in zero effort at the expense of everyone else's bandwidth, load times, RAM, and sanity

And because almost any webdev has a rMBP with an i7 and 16 GB of RAM or an iPhone XS with 3 GB no one cares about optimisation anymore because
>works on my machine

Office jobs are going to be the first to be replaced by automation. It'll be (essential) laborers and scientists that'll be the last to be replaced.

the present state of web development is an insult to people who
>take pride in their work
>understand the machine-level implications of the code they write and the software they use
>care about customers
>care about collaborators

yet another reason why it sucks to be poor

>website layout
You could also do that through drag and drop idiot.

I don't think that's how I've seen anyone use the term automation. We tend to use the term automation to just mean how you can not have to do as many steps and have a system to do some or as many of them as possible given the needed inputs.

it is their coping mechanism.

Good thing I have skills outside web development.