Screen facing towards your leg or screen facing the wrong way?

Screen facing towards your leg or screen facing the wrong way?

Attached: smh.jpg (1080x762, 181K)

Toward your leg? Why?

facing my keys

right pocket towards leg. coins go in left, keys in bag or d-ring attached to belt loop.

Toward my leg. I prefer the screen getting pushed into a soft fleshy surface than pushed into a table or something.

This. I broke an iPod touch years ago when I tripped and hit the concrete, always been screen-in since then.

Screen towards leg---the only right way.

left pocket bottom up towards leg

this is a valid point, but I put mine facing outwards because I often listen to music using the phone while it's on my pocket, and for some reason the fingerprint scanner keeps detecting my leg and lags the music
my shitty phone's to blame though

Finger print sensor on the back, so the screen faces my leg.

Left pocket, facing leg, against my wallet.

Screen facing the leg, any other way is retarded. I'll bet you screen out mouth breathers put the toilet paper on the wrong way as well.

towards leg, for fuck sake, thats how you keep the screen protected

the phone sits in the backpack, mongoloids

right pocket bottom up screen towards leg
anything else is heresy

you have to be 18 to post here

Do you take your backpack everywhere you aspie?

back right pocket bottom up, screen facing in or in my bag/tucked in my sleeve.

Left pocket screen towards leg. Anything else is heresy.

LG user reporting in. Screen towards leg. That way when you reach in to grab it, you have the back button to push on immediately

Screen facing my leg makes the screen wet and the moisture goes under my screen protector. I have to take the whole protector apart to dry it.

I keep it in my handbag

You guys will argue about anything..

For the record, left pocket because I'm left handed; screen facing inwards because my leg is soft and the world is not.

no, but if i go without it, smartphone stays at home and i just use my nokia 515

>moisture goes under my screen protector

Not using wet apply or loca

Screen faces leg to protect it from bumping into objects

Right leg facing inwards with my keys and my wallet and headphones go in the other pocket

why is your phone in your back pocket?

Front pocket. As to why my wallet is in my front pocket, I don't like it or anything else near my ass, especially when I sit down.

Enjoy your scoliosis

My thigh's pretty soft compared to most things my phone may get bashed into while in my pocket, I'd rather have the rubber coated plastic back of the phone take the blow than the glass display. Not to mention with the phone upside down and screen towards my thigh when I grab it it's perfectly oriented for how I hold it

>screen ptotector
My phone is literally over 5 years old, Ive never had a screen protector, and there isnt a single scratch on the screen
fuck off

Right pocket because right handed and screen against leg because fingerprint sensor is on the back and it's just easier to grab. Phone unlocks as i'm pulling it out.

>My thigh's pretty soft
a-a-are you a g-girl?

if youre right handed you should hold your phone with your left hand

No, it's just that flesh isn't really that hard compared to wood, metal, and most plastics

Screen in, facing my chest.

it can be :)

The ideal situation is to carry two phones. Screen to screen.

Attached: 1397784374266.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

>pants pocket
>not shirt pocket
peasants

also screen facing inwards for the same reason as

Screen facing away from leg. It'll give you testicular cancer if it faces your leg

Why?

yup definitely autistic

if you're left handed this is valid

hold the phone with your left hand, use your right hand for touching the display. unless you have some bitch phone with a 4inch screen and consider one handing it valid

or you dont have little trump-boy bitch hands

Attached: trump_small_hands.jpg (800x450, 43K)

My phone faces away from my leg. In the summer my sweat starts messing with the screen, dialing people and stuff.

>The absolute state of a technology board.

Attached: 1532233462760.jpg (750x893, 111K)

Right leg, screen towards leg. Dont want screen bumping into things.

I preffer my display to face outwards when possible. This keeps the touchscreen from touching my leg, which has caused some accidentally rejected calls.

However my current phone is quite large and has the headphone port on the upper left corner, thus having it in my pocket with headphones connected makes the jack stab my groin, so I've been using it with the display facing my leg lately. I really need to get new headphones with an L-shaped jack.

Oh forgot to mention, I put my phone in the front left pocket.

>not using a briefcase

Alternates between front and back left pockets, mostly bottom up, always screen in. Right pocket carries my wallet and a large folding knife.

>fingerprint scanner
get a load of this goy

It's an otter box, there is a plastic interface window.

Faggot.

Left front pocket away. My screen is covered by a glass screen protector. My camera lens is not.

away but i never thought about it
i'll probably start doing towards now

at least my penis is huge

Exactly every single thing that affects the orientation of my phone suggest screen towards my leg is the best option

>comfort
>protection
>ease of access

I never thought of storing my cockring in my beltloop. thanks user.

He means one of these.

Attached: Z_r2xxncpEx_.jpg (289x450, 10K)

>Hold phone with left hand
>Touch display with right
Boomer.

Lefty mustard race

m-maybe

Attached: graphics_early_3d_bird.gif (161x168, 377K)

Toward leg. I've done both left and right pocket over the years, but currently I do right pocket.

>>not shirt pocket
I've got a couple shirts with a pocket, but it feels awkward to actually put anything in there. Are you talking t-shirt pocket or something like a jacket pocket?

Towards my leg, that way it faces me when I take it out. Right pocket since my left pocket has my keys in them.

Left leg, screen facing away from leg, bottom up.

The hair and hair follicles at the spot where my phone is usually placed are completely fucked up, there's also red dots.
There's definitely something going on with health and radiation, but I'm no expert, I'm just alive and have eyes in my head.

Let me guess: You'll call me a retard now.

they do emit radiation, but not the kind that gives you cancer, just the kind that heats things up

also, nice anecdotal evidence

>they do emit radiation, but not the kind that gives you cancer, just the kind that heats things up
OK user.
>nice anecdotal evidence
Yes man, it truly is.

I started cycling the sides of the pocket in which I put my phone regularly now and it seems to have minimized, if not solved the issue.

(I never struggled more typing out a sentence, I feel there's something grammatically wrong in it, but I can't put my finger on what it is. I wrote like 5 versions of that sentence, all felt wrong. I figured you like my anecdotes, so there you go.)

Face towards enemy.

Yes your anecdotes are fine. Heating from radiation can have negative effects, but they're rarely anything major, and nothing as bad as cancer.

Do you keep wifi enabled on your phone? If so, try turning that off except when you need it. I have more sensitive skin than anyone, just examined the left and right side of where my phone would be, and theres no difference

Same, there's literally a zipped pocket in mine for it.

More than likely not? We have handbags because our clothes don't usually have pockets (or when they do, they're usually fake pockets), user.

always toward my leg but sometimes i wonder
i use a samsung note 8, the stylus is powered when it's near the screen
that means the screen is emitting some kind of cancerous field no doubt

The way it should be

>the screen is emitting some kind of cancerous field
phones dont emit fucking gamma radiation, fagit

>we

Left hip holster

Left pocket is best for right handers because you hold the phone with your left hand and operate it with your right, nomsayin

>nomsayin
No, I don't. I hold and operate the phone with my right hand.

>Do you keep wifi enabled on your phone?
I usually only have my phone in my pants pockets when I'm outside, so usually I've got all that jazz like WiFi and BT disabled.

>samsung note 8, the stylus is powered when it's near the screen
>that means the screen is emitting some kind of cancerous field no doubt
damn son, I've never realized that in this context

Attached: gentoo.gif (116x206, 1.91M)

same reason you wear watches on the left

this.

>phone in pants pocket
>in the current year

Do you wear like cargo pants?

enjoy your fucked up thumbs in 10 years, retards who one-hand wield phones.

How would it fuck up your thumb? If it's just from pressure are you saying you would rather fuck up your index finger?

Also back left pocket is best. Out of pocket when sitting at desk/at work.

>non-ionizing radiation is harmless

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Outside. Leg tends to activate the screen otherwise, if listening to something on YouTube or if the power button fails to turn the screen off. I don't collide with enough things at loin-level to put the screen in danger by facing it outwards.
I used to have it facing inwards, because it's comfortable, but it once sent "help" to a telegram group with a location pin from inside my pocket.

Facing away from my leg. If i ride my bike or run i sweat which can result in triggering my Smartphone if it's screen is faced towards my leg. A couple of years ago this even started playing music after i arrived in my class.

Obviously the screen should be facing your leg. When you pull the phone out of your pocket, the screen will be facing your face without needing to be turned around.

I have a fairly decent sized phone and one hand the thing. I don't have little bitch hands, so it's perfectly fine.

so radiation from artificial light also is harmful?

In right side cargo pocket, screen facing. Protects the screen from damage and protects my nuts from radiation

What kind of failed abortion wouldn't have it facing towards the leg?

jacket pocket gang masterrace

Nice le reddit meme faggot

Before touchscreen phones I broke my phone's screen while taking my tray back in Mcdonalds. I cut the corner too sharply and bumped it to a table corner. The screen was obviously facing outwards then. I'll rather keep the screen facing my thigh, especially now that phone screens are huge and they are easier to break than keep intact.

>le carrying phone and wallet in your pocket meme.
When will this stop?

I don't carry a surveillance device because I value my freedom.

Attached: absolutelypropietary.jpg (480x451, 54K)