So what's the final verdict?

So what's the final verdict?

Attached: AJLlDp0frCAEQ6H4XhtlhWhUjt8GuaHec6PLCjrpdQ_s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 16K)

Sometimes good, sometimes bad...But always gay.

my sister started using apple products. we dont talk anymore...

Attached: 9.png (536x800, 163K)

if i can ever afford one, i'll let you know. i only make 55k a year.

i give it one of these out of 10

Attached: 1497155151085.webm (600x336, 2.88M)

>jpg
the final verdict is youre a fucking retard

its better but Jow Forums doesn't want to admit it

[blacked]

Tim cook is gay

DESIGNATED

Attached: 1517220949490.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

It died with Steve Jobs

Shit but still leagues better than android

World domination.

I truly don't care if you don't buy Apple - I really truly don't give a fuck. I'm happy to buy their stuff and I'm even OK with their repair policies. But I strongly encourage you to buy Samsung instead. Absolutely go for it! I actually want to you be happy and since you aren't happy about buying Apple, let's agree to make a change and have YOU do the right thing!

I'm an engineer with an MBA in the semiconductor/electronics/computer/software business so I get why Apple does this - in excruciating detail and depth. I work in and with their supply chain.

I could explain it but I'd have to use big words and frankly I don't think 99% of you would understand half of it.
Most of you live in technologically backwards countries and you yourself, though thinking you are tech-savvy, actually are not even remotely so. And yes, if you live in the US, you live in a backwards country as well because your country doesn't manufacture very much advanced technology used in B2C anymore. And hasn't for 20 years.

So none of you actually groks why devices really aren't repairable anymore or the history behind that. It's funny but it's also really sad and pathetic but it is what it is.

But for the few of you with some initiative, try googling the following terms:

>wafer-level fan-out
>multi-level system in package
>flip-chip in package and chip-scale package
>package on package
>chip stacking
>2.5D/3D TSV
>Flex PCB

Apple is already using variants of these and pretty much all other vendors are as well. They are NOT repairable. We are SO PAST repairable it's not even funny. And these technologies are the only ready salvation for the end of Moore's Law for chips. Your choices are stark: use technologies that simply are not fundamentally repairable OR stick with 10+ year old technologies and stop whining like children!

android is garbage lolol.
this is a fact. proof: look at the google store.

Apple is literally not for sheeple, because you always hear NPCs hating on it everywhere.

Going to be very interesting seeing them having to actually compete as a company instead of as a cult.

Oh, look. Yet another clumsy false-flag.
Sheesh...

Steve and Wozniak should have named their company Pear, or Banana, or Orange instead

>t. Itoddler

t. NPC hater

I bet you don’t even have inner monologue.

I want to find Steve Jobs's ashes and pour them into my gaping asshole

it's what he would've wanted

Poo in the loo/10

thanks for the pasta

Attached: 1532839435584.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Wow rape culture actually exists

fpbp

Nice blog faggot.

Attached: 1538070040010.gif (350x170, 1.82M)

Attached: 1518852867315.jpg (1100x779, 503K)

I just gave a Mac a try. I was due for a new work laptop. I bought a Macbook Pro 13 non touch bar. The screen is great, and the trackpad is amazing. The keyboard is probably the very worst keyboard on the market.
I returned it after 2 week and bought a Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th gen to replace it....

that comfy Thinkpad keyboard...

I watched Pirates of Silicon Valley and now I like Apple