I feel truly sad for you Apple users

You've been taken advantage of by a clever and manipulative entity, promising you a better life.
What you end up with is having to pay $12,000 to repair your Macbook backlight when all you needed to do is step on the palmrest to bend back the connector pin.

Attached: index.jpg (402x350, 21K)

We dont even think about you

Been using my rmbp for almost 5 years now. Never needed to replace or fix anything aside from the charger (which cost $20 dollars)

Yeah, I agree. I'm sure macs are good computers, but why bother when I can buy a $300 used laptop that gets the job done?

I mean is a mac really $1500 better?

I prefer macs cause they dont give me eye cancer which your shitty 1366x768 TN panels do.

>the only way mactoddler subhumans can make their faggot fruit trash look good is to compare it to $200 walmart laptops
yikes

Let me know when fagbooks get 4k matte screens.

>$200
>$300
Wow, what a price difference

Is this a common belief amongst apple users? That no other manufacturer makes good screens?

>Feeling bad for retards
>>>/reddit/

Do you two retards have an inability to comprehend english?

In case you have been under a rock for the last decade, $300 will get you a very good used machine.

Could you elaborate then, if we missed your point so badly?

I'm not even that guy who wrote that post, but obviously a $300 dollar machine, especially an old one, is not going to give you a top-of-the-line display

1366x768 hasn't been common practice for a while now. albeit, the second hand market is flooded with late 2000s and early 2010s laptops that all do have those poor panels at that resolution, but it isn't indicative on new laptops. the latest thinkpad's for example have excellent 1080p screens, and the newer MSI laptops have exceptional 1080p panels as well. if you are strictly talking second hand than yes, a second hand mac will have a better panel than a second hand windows vendor.

Attached: 1539573276673.jpg (607x428, 69K)

I didn't say old, I said used.
I agree 300 won't get you a top tier display, but it will most certainly be better than 1366x768, and is good enough for me personally.

I switched jobs recently and my work gave me a Thinkpad Carbon. 1440p screen.

I'm not disputing that. What I want to know is: is a mac really worth the premium? Is the screen really worth $XXX over a similarly specced PC laptop?

yea carbon are the high end model of thinkpads. quite exceptional what they are doing with what has been a historically budget line of laptops.

And the price is almost the same as macbook, if not higher.

i think it depends what you want to do. if you get the mac, you are generally at a superficial level getting a better machine in the second hand market. though, i would say that the restrictions of buying mac negate these skin-deep premiums.

So basically if I'm fine with a 14in 1400x900 screen, then there's no point in me considering a macbook right?

i guess so, especially if the windows is better in every other metric.

>We don't even think
FTFY

Attached: L.gif (500x493, 631K)

>$300 will get you a very good used machine.
Even less will get you a fine machine. And, unlike Apple products, machines from other manufacturers are built to last, without chipping, fraying, or deteriorating like biodegradable garbage bags.

Attached: index.jpg (654x711, 80K)

>1400x900
you mean 1440x900

>we don't even think
my condolences

>And, unlike Apple products, machines from other manufacturers are built to last,
You went to all the trouble to buy and then break a few knock-off "Apple" cables to post on Jow Forums? Pathetic.
Don't you haters obsessively make citation lists to "prove" your point? Doesn't that work any more? Are people not bothering to read them?

Do you have a higher res version of that pic?

Even if you insist on having a Mac I really don't understand people who go out and buy the latest model that costs well north of $1000 when you can buy a PowerMac G3 for like $200.

I totally get people who want to play new gamez or whatever but if you really gave a shit about any of that you wouldn't be an iToddler in the first place.

tl;dr if you want to run MacOS buy a cheap old PowerMac, as a bonus you can also run OS9 AND OSX natively, if you give a shit about le new graphics card for gaming then get a PC running Windows.

Can a Mactoddler please explain their logic to me?

Homosexuality

That an issue with apple's support, rather than the device itself.

I'm not sure you'd be capable of understanding

Please, the devices have their own issues.
If you took 5 seconds to check you would've known this.

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-162609.png (1080x1920, 407K)

>not milking apple users

>buy a MBP in 2012
>nothing goes wrong, ever
>buy replacement charger off some chink on ebay for £35
>battery is good, hardware is great, OS is great
>an autistic man claims I have been 'manipulated in search of a better life' and implies I have been rinsed, when I've spent under 1k in the past 6 years on it.
SAD

>feeling sad for retards
you should be seething we're not travelling stars right now because of these faggots

>vir/g/ins actually believe people who can afford nicer consumer electronics have impeded interstellar travel

people who keep scientists busy to invent new useless gimmicks impede interstellar travel
granted I do few of useless things on my own

you actually think this, don't you. Please just kill yourself before your mental illness gets any worse.

Attached: 1493264609074.png (550x535, 198K)

t. communist brainlet

I watch Louis Rossmann too. Arent I cool?

New iConvert here.
Do not want Windows and Google botnet, no longer have time to fuck with ROMs and Linux due to work. Unix like. Can play most games i like and VM the rest. Package managers like homebrew. Can run most Linux software natively.

The knockoffs last much longer, unironically.

>buy a PowerMac G3
I find them for free. Thrown away.