INTEL BANKRUPT AND FINISHED

lol no one is buying intels 5th skylake rebrand, literally more people are buying FX.

Attached: chrome_2018-10-22_00-23-06.png (1997x796, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G-vs-AMD-FX-8350/m441832vs1489
youtube.com/watch?v=JfZFNR5igtY
youtube.com/watch?v=pWk4qfYlKH8
youtube.com/watch?v=NGHiRrQ2AAo
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buying FX
Those poor, stupid bastards, probably think it's a ryzen

>8 core cpu for 80 bucks
why the fuck not.

""""""""""8 core""""""""""

Moar corez betur, rite?

That's why Intel upped their core count in response to Ryzen lmao

if you got an am3+ motherboard and arent looking to get super jewed on upgrading right now, fuck it why not.

How many people have AM3+ boards in dire need of upgrading?

a lot of them apparently.

The way those cores are laid out in Bulldozer and its successors they end up being worse than 4 hyperthreaded cores, to the point where Windows originally only saw it as a 4 core CPU. Dunno if that was fixed later
Bulldozer was such a fucking blunder it's actually hard to believe that the same company that's behind Ryzen put that thing out on the market

Seriously thought you're better off spending a little extra and getting a far more modern Ryzen system with faster memory and NVMe support. A 4 core Ryzen with SMT will outshine an 8 core Bulldozer any day

you can buy a 2200g that would outperform this at half the tdp. why would you upgrade to an 8350.

True, but then again you cant just buy a 4 core Ryzen, you also have to get the ram and mobo, and at the end of the day, its cheaper upfront to just buy an 80 dollar cpu.
Budget.

LMAO the 2200g is actually significantly faster than the fx8350
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G-vs-AMD-FX-8350/m441832vs1489

Penny wise dollar foolish
You're better off just pawning the parts off and building a cheap Ryzen machine. More bang for your buck

this is bait

its a fake 8 core, its really a quad core with threading

>can't afford +$60 for a 2200g setup
>spends $200 a year extra on electric bills.
>still runs like shit

Attached: 1490730560541.jpg (882x758, 318K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JfZFNR5igtY
Here's a good explainer

But who would buy those parts? you said it yourself :^)

>wasn't around on Jow Forums when it was released to read up on why it was bad
Very, very few people defended the fucking thing.

FX is good for a basic homeserver, tweaks needed of course.

>Jow Forums
>explanations
It was all just "hurrdurr it's shit"
IIDF is still trying to use that argument against Ryzen

It's not a great idea certainly, but spending 80 bucks on a cpu is cheaper than spending (at around the cheapest) 210 on a new mobo, ram and ryzen cpu, and if all your looking at is your bill from newegg then it makes sense.

You're not factoring the sale value of your am3 and ddr3 that you're to going to be using any more

Did you just buy a 8350 and feeling a little buyers remorse or something. It's fucking shit. stop trying to justify it

>Intel bankrupt!!
>posts image showing 6 of 12 highest selling cpus are Intel

>i7 6 places behind AMD mainstream flagship
>new i5 nowhere on the top 10
>this is somehow good for intel

>3 i5s in the top 10
>best SKU in 9 series
>best SKU in 8 series still selling
>best SKU in 7 series still selling

Intel is doing ok

>2600 is the ONLY 5 star CPU on the list
based

It's at least better than 4 cores without SMT/HT when it comes to smoothness.

Most of my friends with Bulldozer are more happy than ones with a 4 thread i5 since even though average FPS isn't as high, they aren't such a stuttering mess as the i5s.
And to be fair, the 2200G is no better outside of low end gaming. Pair it with an RX580 or 1060 and you'll see the stutters and hitches. FX8350, 2400G or a 4790 has no such issue.

>tfw a fx 8350 still can play bf1 mp and a much more expensive i5 7500 can't

What do you think the resale value is going to be, considering its ddr3 ram, an outdated motherboard and an outdated and very outperformed cpu? (assuming they are "upgrading" to bulldozer")

I'm not saying its a great or even really good idea to do, but I understand why people would do it, and I understand the argument behind it. Personally, I wouldn't upgrade to ryzen now either, since zen2 is coming out "soon". Building off that, it would make sense as a poor person, to just even then upgrade to zen or zen+.

The cpu does well in modern games, and if you have an am3+ build it makes sense, if you absolutely have to upgrade and you are very budget limited, to get it.
youtube.com/watch?v=pWk4qfYlKH8

>Coffee Lake 14nm+++++++++++ not even on the fucking list

Attached: 1540140350687.jpg (385x382, 12K)

Electric bill is such a shit meme
In merkelstan where you get jewed hard for it, hardware autist bring the argument all the time for vega (industry does the same for fridges, washing machines and freezers for years)
The moment someone runs the calculation its debunked as even a 100w jump on a cpu that runs 6 hours a day full load is not significant on your bill.
The light you have in your room likely consumes more power

>fake cores
I'm tired of this retarded meme. Bulldozer had enonugh integer and FP units for two cores per module. The real problem was always the cache layout and shared dispatcher, and both of those were fixed in later revisions.
But I shouldn't expect actual technical knowledge from Jow Forums, should I?

When 2 integer units share a single decoder you may as well only have 1 integer unit

>FP = cores
You're the retard here mate.

>they're still jacking off over CPUs
i can't believe people aren't accumulating as much INTC as possible before the stock moons a year from now

Attached: CAL.png (412x106, 15K)

>i3-8100
Are people that fucking retarded that they'd rather buy the worst CPU in the generation just because it has Intel(R) Inside(TM)? It's 20 burgers more for 2 more cores, hyperthreading and overclocking

>a year from now
but their insider slides show 10nm arriving in 2020. Why would you buy now whrn it's going to continue dropping?

8350k and the new pentiums are worse than 8100

It was wide enough that it didn't matter. Again, the real problem was the dispatch which had to alternate between the integer units. This got fixed in Steamroller I think.

Nice strawman you retard, bu nowhere did I claim that.

>free call of duty code
so this is their audience huh?

Attached: ScreenShot_20181022083053.png (1379x541, 256K)

if anything, any non k intel cpu is automatically trash. Intel's only advantage now comes down to clocks and if you're not buying them for clocks you should be euthanised

>10nm
yawn

Winter time dumb shit

AMDrones are always finding unique and creative ways to hype up their under performing budget CPUS.

First it was moar corez, now it's muh nanometers.

Pathetic, just like their real world gaming performance. I thank yahweh every day I didn't fall for the indian marketers on Jow Forums when I purchased my 8600k instead of going for a poozen shit tier poorfag build.

>The way those cores are laid out in Bulldozer and its successors they end up being worse than 4 hyperthreaded cores
On par or slightly better, actually. It's only in single-threaded performance and floating point performance they end up being bad.

>most powerful cpu without installed backdoor
but hey for 10 more bucks you can get twice powerful cpu, do it
t. ((()))

Considering how intel was a monopolist, it's not that great for them.
It's like saying "hey USA will be in 10th world's strongest economies next year!"

>real world
>gaming
You immediately contradicted yourself, Getting a circumcised and pozzed cpu to shorten your frametimes from 6ms to 5ms on your 144hz or 60hz display is worth it,

>Real world gaming

Damn goy

>unironically using that shit site

The 2200G is faster single threaded but not multi threaded. Clocking the FX to 5Ghz makes it as fast as the Ryzen 5 1600 for multi threaded workloads where it shines. Not everyone is a gamer fag.

>Clocking the FX to 5Ghz makes it as fast as the Ryzen 5 1600 for multi threaded workloads
Delusion.

Attached: untitled-2.png (685x815, 37K)

I hate Intel, but I don't think they will go bankrupt anytime soon.
And x86 is a dead meme, at least from today's perspective.
AMD will switch to ARM-8.
Change my mind

you repeatedly buy the dip all the way down noob
you can't time the bottom

it doesn't take much understanding of the current market to tell that it's nowhere near bottoming out. 2019 will be the worst year in a decade for intel

>spend fortune on 9900K build
>cpu dies in one year out of material exhaustion
>but that's ok because your mom paid for all of this

Linus shill tips strikes again
youtube.com/watch?v=NGHiRrQ2AAo
>Intel told him to use a throttling boards so the temps get lower
>Doesn't show the clock speeds anywhere in the video

They still compress better and can be faster in specific applications

>hire 200 persons to make 1 youtube video a day
>still can't benchmark something properly

the most compression someone with a Core will be doing is putting GTA V in an archive to upload on piratebay
"specific applications", no one buying anything
lower than the top of the lineup will see themselves bottlenecked by the cpu in gayms

I am not talking about games i am talking about vms and specific instructions that i can't remember the name of

no shit

what did the Germans mean by this?

Attached: amazon de.png (1645x709, 361K)

DELID DIS

Attached: 110c.png (904x445, 178K)

OY VEY ANUDDA SHOHA

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 25K)

As a fx8350 owner the thing runs way too hot

>110 degree celcius

Attached: annapolis-house-fire.jpg (3264x1836, 316K)

uk stats
prices are in the shitter for now but holy cock, 8400 costs only £40 less than 2700x

Attached: ScreenShot_20181022123620.png (1651x807, 596K)

>inb4 intel cooling solution with custom liquid nitrogen cartridges (100$/mo)

I unironically hope that Intel becomes bankrupt someday
One can only hope

Can only blame them for not pre producing CPUs when in high demand and also because of this pushing the prices sky high. Otherwise they would be number 1, fucking idiots.

#7?

What, he did. Otherwise Steve wouldn't have found out his result lmao

Poorfags, low wages and muslims
t. Deutscher

Gaymer tries to justify his shitty purchase from the local synagogue

DELID DIS NOW STUPID GOY

Dude its 8 coars lmao

It's actually not bad if you get a 60 dollar 970 board, 990fx boards are a rip now.

Attached: 20181018_171943.jpg (2576x1932, 2.09M)

>throttling boards

Attached: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.jpg (1166x910, 144K)

Attached: 1528575394592.jpg (948x747, 74K)

The 2600 is such an amazing value at $150. It's crazy how badly Intel was (((working))) the market with their monopoly before Ryzen.

Pretty sure at this point AMD will never top Intel in the housefires department, that 1770W stunt was a fucking COLOSSAL inferno. And now the 9900k.

based and redpilled

Nice try faggot
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

Maybe this will stop Intel making the i7 a piece of shit by disabling SMT, be sure to buy the i9 goy!

my bad, wrong thread

>DDR3 prices
>DDR4 prices

Attached: DLb0GqCX4AAqoln.jpg (675x725, 65K)

Attach a steam engine instead of a water cooling loop just to be safe. You wouldn't want it to explode.

Attached: just.jpg (646x602, 114K)

>FX outselling half of Intel's line-up

Attached: 1515806477910.jpg (572x621, 104K)

I hope they consulted their lawyers about this before they posted it.

Attached: so hot.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

I dunno about you guys but the only time I actually spent $200 on a CPU was on the i5 2500k, and I felt stupid enough buying it at $189.99 but made the jump because AMD had no competition. Before that, there almost always was some $120-160 overclocking beast to go for.

Now people think it's normal to spend $400 on a CPU. Crazy. I wouldn't consider any CPU above that R7 2600, throw a $20 cooler and overclock it, be done with that shit, or better yet just get zen 2 when it fixes the low frequencies.

Attached: 1522692037693.jpg (495x495, 153K)

>TjMAX Temperature 110 degrees Celsius
And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1539296460877.jpg (474x415, 37K)

guys i need help. how can i extend my wifi over ~100 meters?

i want to start a new thread but since this is a flamewar/shitpost thread i might just post it here as well..

i know i should post it on /diy/ but. that board is slow. i'm in a store right now i need answers ASAP. i'm currently looking at pic related. it claims it can beam wifi signal over 1km away. do i need two of these or a phone will be able to communicate with these over 50 meters away.

forgot the pic.

Attached: 308a4126327941248703ecaa30fe2714.jpg (1000x866, 107K)

Attached: 9900k.png (3840x4320, 3.6M)

nice try shill

>a CPU to surpass 7980XE

So why did Amazon put the 8700k on computer cases?

Attached: 8700k.png (922x397, 44K)